- Messages
- 9,148
I cant think of any industry that I know where drinking on the job is permitted much less normalized.
I'm amazed - even if your stories are half true
I'm amazed - even if your stories are half true
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I cant think of any industry that I know where drinking on the job is permitted much less normalized.
I'm amazed - even if your stories are half true
I cant think of any industry that I know where drinking on the job is permitted much less normalized.
I'm amazed - even if your stories are half true
I just had a $350 pub lunch expensed. I put 6 people on the report but it was only 4 of us with one chap slipping in for a pint or two at the very end...Lunch was 1230-1600.
I got the expense approved right before heading out for a lunch with a competitor in which I consumed two bottles of beer.
No problem. When you are in Sydney I will happily put you in contact with my mate's dad for some lessons - though I think you already know how to drink?I deliberately chose the Weatherspoon's of Canada.
Thank you for reminding me I'm poor because I can't throw 10K on expenses to supplement my poverty level income.
I'm told now international trips 6 days or more are on premium economy not business class. Sydney for a week in premium economy - to paraphrase Joseph Conrad, "the horror, the horror".
No problem. When you are in Sydney I will happily put you in contact with my mate's dad for some lessons - though I think you already know how to drink?
Not anytime soon I expectI will reply to this post when I am sober.
If he was wearing a turban he probably wasn't middle eastern.I jaywalked across 58th st late last night a block away from Trump's home and a middle eastern dude wearing a large turban driving a sports car with headlights off going about 45 (in a 25 mind you) tried to play chicken with me.
what are we looking at here?
what are we looking at here?
well i know that. i was wondering why? did it spin out?At least one driver is on the wrong side of the road...
![]()
well i know that. i was wondering why? did it spin out?
Overtaking a car and not being aware of the distance between him and me
WHY WAS IT GOING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION???Overtaking a car and not being aware of the distance between him and me
Thank youHe is in my lane, coming towards me after passing. He got back in his lane without clocking me
Thruth , I thought you guys in the middle of Canada would be in perpetual darkness until April.
Back when I was a kid, Ontario was a have province and we didn't need to know anything about your God forsaken province.OMG, did you have the PM as your teacher in school?!!
Back when I was a kid, Ontario was a have province and we didn't need to know anything about your God forsaken province.
Still better than Sarto.
She wears Pasties too.She makes better ties?
On the whole it was rather good for me.
That's because you are a man. Check your privilege!
Why does mainstream media - particularly women columnists - call 2016 the year things crashed and burned? Trump won? Note 7 recall? Aleppo fell? Brexit happened? Climate change marches inexorably forward?
I saw it in Time last week and again in the paper today. Things you can do to cope with a world crashing and burning.
On the whole it was rather good for me.
We're over five standard deviations off average in this year's global ice coverage. Don't know insurance parlance but we're beyond fucked. Might as well retire now.
Yes. Today the arctic circle is warmer than where Thruth is. It's only a worry for those with young children that we're leaving them a shambles after our lot moves on.
And yes I am well aware. We made the largest payout in my subsidiary this year. My corporate bonus just disappeared due to climate change induced forest fires.
Not to worry, Merkel's opened Germany and Europe up for all those who are displaced by global warming.
I'm relieved Musk is offering a one way trip to Mars soon.