Protests Across The Globe

1592906834448.png

I've been watching lots of footage of the protests in The Hague on Sunday. Good job I left with my kids.

Full-on cavalry horseback charges, water canon and beating with sticks. This included many women and pensioners. As you would expect zero zilch nada in the MSM.

I'm bemused by the events on Sunday as the lock down is practically over, why protest? As I stated in an earlier post, there was a lot of Antifa-kind around. But those getting their heads kicked by the police didn't look like an Antifa battalion. Lots of pensioner types.

It's weird. But as you can expect, the lesson is learnt: protest for Left-wing revolutionary change get praised by the MSM and left alone, otherwise get bashed with only minimum coverage.

The Dutch are not so dumb and are starting to turn in a big, big way.

Last edited:
'...When President Donald Trump called Antifa a terrorist group he gave them too much credit, they are merely a collection of angry young men looking for a cause into which to channel their rage. Their politics is skin-deep; a virility test with the veneer of activism. Trump, his police force and Antifa are each part of the same hyper-masculine problem, locked in pointless pissing contest for supremacy and a sense of purpose.'

Is there a protest FAQ thread out there somewhere? Today I defaced statues of Ghandi, Churchill and a Joni Mitchell plaque downtown and now I am feeling conflicted. Not about Joni but the other two. I used equal amounts of spray paint. Should I have done? Which one is worse?

Is there a protest FAQ thread out there somewhere? Today I defaced statues of Ghandi, Churchill and a Joni Mitchell plaque downtown and now I am feeling conflicted. Not about Joni but the other two. I used equal amounts of spray paint. Should I have done? Which one is worse?

In the UK they have vandalised a piece of art referencing the English Civil War, the clowns confused it with The American Civil War.

Maybe they thought that Charles I surrendered to Grant at Appomattox and the Battle of Naseby followed the Battle of Antietam.

...but on second thoughts....they know fuck all and, that is THE PROBLEM.

Maybe they thought that Charles I surrendered to Grant at Appomattox and the Battle of Naseby followed the Battle of Antietam.

the civil war understander has logged on.

you know this all would have never happened if people just knew a little more history.

the civil war understander has logged on.

you know this all would have never happened if people just knew a little more history.

Kindly tell me Galaxy Brain what has the American Civil War got to do with the English Civil War...?

I'm all ears.....take your time...

In the UK they have vandalised a piece of art referencing the English Civil War, the clowns confused it with The American Civil War.

How would they misconstrue the Glorious Revolution then?

Where's the omelet? The answer is of course: white supremacist capitalist heteropatriarchial imperialism i.e. white folk. This will not end well for race relations.

ah yes, the voice of the black generation - a college aged white girl. you really have your finger on the pulse there pimpernel.

ah yes, the voice of the black generation - a college aged white girl. you really have your finger on the pulse there pimpernel.

She's specifically speaking from the white perspective of a Generation Z'der. They're calling BS on the revolution.

I'm referring to the spark that will ignite the backlash. Do you honestly think the quiet decent majority of all races and creeds are going to go gently into that good night?

Edit: Relay, pass it now...

Ah yes, if just the "good ones" spoke up. Isnt that the same thing they say about the cops?

Ah yes, if just the "good ones" spoke up. Isnt that the same thing they say about the cops?

You mean like this one, going well off the reservation:

When a proud black man refuses the Democrat narrative victim-hood-ticket, it grates, I get it. The black man has to be down in the ghetto, in gang-banging-rap-culture, a drug dealer is a good one, or has to be a hero that deserted families and held a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach in a house invasion. That is what you expect a black American to be. No other race, as Candace Owens pointed out, would ever be expected to take that person as a cultural hero. And you expect black America to suck it up, because that's their level. Low expectations combined with hard-ons from virtue signalling.

Much has been lost since the 1960s, the era of the Civil Rights movement, in terms of dignity. Now what you got is an embarrassment to Martin Luther King, privileged multi-millionaires with their cod Jim Crow era share-cropper pose, paying Nigerians to beat them up, pretending that a garage pulley knot is a ''heinous'' crime equal to Southern Fruit and such like. It's fake.

And guess what we know it's fake, and that Generation Z girl knows that you also know it's fake and CNN know it's fake, but continue with the BS anyway. This cannot end well.

Last edited:
You mean like this one, going well off the reservation:

When a proud black man refuses the Democrat narrative victim-hood-ticket, it grates, I get it. The black man has to be down in the ghetto, in gang-banging-rap-culture, a drug dealer is a good one, or has to be a hero that deserted families and held a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach in a house invasion. That is what you expect a black American to be. No other race, as Candace Owens pointed out, would ever be expected to take that person as a cultural hero. And you expect black America to suck it up, because that's their level. Low expectations combined with hard-ons from virtue signalling.

Much has been lost since the 1960s, the era of the Civil Rights movement, in terms of dignity. Now what you got is an embarrassment to Martin Luther King, privileged multi-millionaires with their cod Jim Crow era share-cropper pose, paying Nigerians to beat them up, pretending that a garage pulley knot is a ''heinous'' crime equal to Southern Fruit and such like. It's fake.

And guess what we know it's fake, and that Generation Z girl knows that you also know it's fake and CNN know it's fake, but continue with the BS anyway. This cannot end well.

come on back to the reservation huckleberry. quoting candace owens is a clear sign that you've wandered off WAY too far into the forest.

come on back to the reservation huckleberry. quoting candace owens is a clear sign that you've wandered off WAY too far into the forest.

What is it with you guys, can't you not use my name? What's this huckleberry, cuckley, what next?

Last edited:
you can embed these using the media button in the toolbar. the one that looks like a video camera inbetween the flag and the picture of the mountain.

I tried, but it didn't seem to want to work.

edit: worked this time. Odd.

What kind of schooling could have created such a wailing banshee? And she's not the only one. These are the foot soldiers of the cultural revolution. Frightening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom