Resume, Job Help, & Job/Career Advice

Fwiffo

Supporter
Everyone I know in that situation is already aligned with their next employer. I suggest you do the same. You don't have to start working for them, but you can be ready at the allotted date and time.

I would if someone wanted to employ me. The headhunter who placed me at my last job referred me to any headhunter that places interim executives on Friday. Who signs up to be an interim executive?

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
I would if someone wanted to employ me. The headhunter who placed me at my last job referred me to any headhunter that places interim executives on Friday. Who signs up to be an interim executive?
Find a different head hunter. Go on linked in. Get out there and press the flesh. You gotta get out there and sell that ass on the street!

The Ernesto

Find a different head hunter. Go on linked in. Get out there and press the flesh. You gotta get out there and sell that ass on the street!

Christian Bale Oooo GIF

Fwiffo

Supporter

I've been on LinkedIn since ages ago. It was how I found my two jobs in the 2010s. Random headhunters approaching me on private messages.

I did get other offers myself which I turned down but ultimately went with the two that knocked on my door.

Press the flesh doesn't really work here when no one is hosting events. Although there is a CxO Toronto event that I am invited to. Dinner and drinks. But by mid December I am going to be Cinderella's version of a pumpkin when I show up. Besides, what do I do there? Hey I'm Fwiffo, are you CxO too? Can I get your job?

Top Bottom