Ridiculous Stories In The News

Arnathor

The Hamiltonian Hung Like a Horse
Supporter
Ever look at 5-year lung cancer survival rate US African Americans versus the rest of the population?

Hmmm, your previous statement on leaving Canada was stronger than your current one. Good luck in Jamaica. Glad you will be the only wedding photog there. I've never moved anywhere for rum or bananas. Only increasing earnings. Proper business mercenary.
No, but isn't that the choice of every American? It is absurd to think black Americans are any less capable of making responsible decisions than any other group. I do not subscribe to the bigotry of low expectations.

I don't like that our government is piling on carbon taxes for the minuscule 2% of world emissions we produce. But if the warnings from folks like Dan McTeague go unheeded then Canadians deserve the pain that is coming. I wonder how folks in Sask feel about carbon taxes, care to share?

Thruth

Created the finest posts in internet forum history
Supporter
No, but isn't that the choice of every American? It is absurd to think black Americans are any less capable of making responsible decisions than any other group. I do not subscribe to the bigotry of low expectations.

I don't like that our government is piling on carbon taxes for the minuscule 2% of world emissions we produce. But if the warnings from folks like Dan McTeague go unheeded then Canadians deserve the pain that is coming. I wonder how folks in Sask feel about carbon taxes, care to share?
you change the subject as quickly as Leitmotif does when he has no answer.

If it was all about choice in the US there would be ZERO fucking public health programs and personnel. Dropbear Dropbear would be out of a gig.

The carbon tax is stupid. but carbon is not inducing children to smoke and get cancer because menthol makes a milder smoke.

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
i really had no specific place to put this but someone in a Jordan Peterson thread posted this snippet of one of dreams:

Ekz30iM3kc.png

this is your boy Arnathor Arnathor

Journeyman

Supporter
^That was when Petersen was in his wacky psychological phase, before he got into his wacky "beware of cultural Marxism" phase and then his wacky self-help phase.

Here's one of his diagrams from his "Maps of Meaning", including the "dragon of chaos":

Peterson and dragon of chaos.png

Pimpernel Smith

^That was when Petersen was in his wacky psychological phase, before he got into his wacky "beware of cultural Marxism" phase and then his wacky self-help phase.

Here's one of his diagrams from his "Maps of Meaning", including the "dragon of chaos":

View attachment 37448
He's doing something right, as he constantly has the attention of so called liberals. Not bad for a minor academic who would have had a very small and select audience under normal circumstances.

Arnathor

Supporter
Cool Rambo Rambo , I don't care. All great men are flawed, you should go back to praising Bernie Sanders.

Arnathor

Supporter
I'm glad he lives rent free in your mind. Now tell me what you think of Michael Savage.

Thruth

Supporter
Dude you were all for the diverse CIA recruitment videos so why is this unfair applying your diversity logic? CIA gots trannies too. You just have not seen the vids. They are coming.

The CIA is woke. The Olympics are woke. Get consistent in your wokeness, brah.

Gavin is a now a chick named Laurel. Gavin peaked as a junior national weightlifter when he was a man and now wins world championships and soon a gold medal as a chick named Laurel. His testosterone level tests below the level that was created for Castor Semenya, who is a chick who also has a dick because she was born inter-sex.

Which one is more chick than the other? The chick with the dick or the dick who became a chick?

Is it more discriminatory to regulate a naturally born woman or a newly created one?

WHAT ABOUT CASTOR'S PENOR?

WHAT ABOUT GAVIN'S LAUREL'S PENOR? It's in a lab being used to grow cell lines to find cures for disease. Assuming he had his foreskin intact.

What about Lola?

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world, except for Lola
La-la-la-la Lola

During my residency 30 years ago, I had a patient named Rose but his name was really Herbert because he got the boob job but hadn't yet had his dick snipped off. He identified as a woman and we saw her as one. She was a hooker and was always getting shitkicked by tricks after they found the dick. Always was in the ED with broken jaws and other facial fractures. Hep B, Hep C, HIV.

Well, I'm not the world's most masculine man
But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man
And so is Lola
ololololo Lola
Olololo Lola

I always gelt the IOC discriminated against Castor who just happened to be a woman naturally hopped up on testosterone. I never looked at Laurel in the same way.

But frankly if some he cuts off his dick and gets boobs and will spend the rest of her life as a woman because she wants to be a woman and she tests below the IOC standard, who the fuck am I to complain. Deep down it still bugs me but logic tells me it could go the other way if a woman becomes a man but there is not going to be the same success. Kind of like allowing girls to play on boy's sports teams but not the other way around.

The pendulum do swing and it never makes it to the middle.

The world's fucked anyway, Russ, take a walk on the wold side.

1620354718293.png

1620354885171.png

1620354785124.png

1620354850651.png

Arnathor

Supporter
I'm never going to be consistent with my 'wokeness' because I am never going to come around to this kind of wokeness because it is bullshit. But you are right, the world is fucked so why not take a walk on the wild side.

Journeyman

Supporter
Is it more discriminatory to regulate a naturally born woman or a newly created one?

It's a really interesting argument. Unfortunately, of course, it's not merely theoretical but has real-world implications, with the possibility of dashing people's dreams.

My rather unconsidered, off-the-cuff position is that someone like Semenya, whose condition is natural (as I understand it, at least) should be allowed to compete as a woman without any limitations. If that means that Semenya wins, then what's the problem? After all, we've had no issue at all with other people with natural advantages doing well in sport - in fact, they were celebrated for it. However, because Semenya's natural advantage involves sexual characteristics, rather than long legs, big feet or a large heart, it suddenly becomes controversial.

On the other hand, if someone's advantage is because of medication or surgery, then my unconsidered position is that it shouldn't be allowed, or that there should be a separate category. This is because their choice is deliberate - even though it was presumably a choice that was totally unconnected with their thoughts of sporting glory. The difference, as I see it, is that Semenya cannot help it - her advantage is an accident of birth and outside her control - but that people who (for example) were born male but now identify as female have made a deliberate choice to change their physical characteristics.

Of course, I could be entirely wrong and it's quite possible that my position is logically incoherent and contradictory!

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
All sport is about arbitrary rules. You can’t take some drugs but you can take others. You can psych out the other team on the field, but you can’t kneecap them the night before.

Pimpernel Smith

Dude you were all for the diverse CIA recruitment videos so why is this unfair applying your diversity logic? CIA gots trannies too. You just have not seen the vids. They are coming.

The CIA is woke. The Olympics are woke. Get consistent in your wokeness, brah.

Gavin is a now a chick named Laurel. Gavin peaked as a junior national weightlifter when he was a man and now wins world championships and soon a gold medal as a chick named Laurel. His testosterone level tests below the level that was created for Castor Semenya, who is a chick who also has a dick because she was born inter-sex.

Which one is more chick than the other? The chick with the dick or the dick who became a chick?

WHAT ABOUT CASTOR'S PENOR?

WHAT ABOUT GAVIN'S LAUREL'S PENOR? It's in a lab being used to grow cell lines to find cures for disease. Assuming he had his foreskin intact.

What about Lola?

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world, except for Lola
La-la-la-la Lola

During my residency 30 years ago, I had a patient named Rose but his name was really Herbert because he got the boob job but hadn't yet had his dick snipped off. He identified as a woman and we saw her as one. She was a hooker and was always getting shitkicked by tricks after they found the dick. Always was in the ED with broken jaws and other facial fractures. Hep B, Hep C, HIV.

Well, I'm not the world's most masculine man
But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man
And so is Lola
ololololo Lola
Olololo Lola

I always gelt the IOC discriminated against Castor who just happened to be a woman naturally hopped up on testosterone. I never looked at Laurel in the same way.

But frankly if some he cuts off his dick and gets boobs and will spend the rest of her life as a woman because she wants to be a woman and she tests below the IOC standard, who the fuck am I to complain. Deep down it still bugs me but logic tells me it could go the other way if a woman becomes a man but there is not going to be the same success. Kind of like allowing girls to play on boy's sports teams but not the other way around.

The pendulum do swing and it never makes it to the middle.

The world's fucked anyway, Russ, take a walk on the wold side.

View attachment 37657
View attachment 37660
View attachment 37658
View attachment 37659

To be fair, up until very recently many trans had little choice but to work in the sex industries. But oddly, the celebrity trans lady here in the Netherlands, Kelly Van Der Veer, who could have been a television presenter and was well accepted by the mainstream chose to be a sex worker and was last seen working the red light district of Amsterdam.

Outside of select sports, certain gymnastic disciplines, it should be self-evident that physically strong and particularly sportsmen who transition at the peak of their athletic prowess will have a very real competitive edge over cis-women. Despite the use of muscle reducing female hormones.

Do professional sports still insist that trans women be hormonally identical to cis-women, or is it a case of merely self-identifying?

Fwiffo

Supporter

"Sam Asi, who works for BBC Arabic and is a member of the HFPA, told BBC Radio 4's Today programme he found it 'bizarre' that Hollywood was 'suddenly shocked' about the lack of black members of the HFPA 'when this has been the case for 20 years'.

'HFPA members are seen every day by Hollywood talent, executives and publicists… why the sudden shock?'

He added: 'Once the tide turned against the HFPA, everyone wanted to jump on the wagon and benefit from it. It's a political game.'

He said publicists had told him privately that they knew they also lacked diversity in their field and said he had been in Hollywood for 15 years but had never met a black publicist."

Clearly Sam Asi is not dark enough to be considered diverse in the HFPA.

Pimpernel Smith

"Sam Asi, who works for BBC Arabic and is a member of the HFPA, told BBC Radio 4's Today programme he found it 'bizarre' that Hollywood was 'suddenly shocked' about the lack of black members of the HFPA 'when this has been the case for 20 years'.

'HFPA members are seen every day by Hollywood talent, executives and publicists… why the sudden shock?'

He added: 'Once the tide turned against the HFPA, everyone wanted to jump on the wagon and benefit from it. It's a political game.'

He said publicists had told him privately that they knew they also lacked diversity in their field and said he had been in Hollywood for 15 years but had never met a black publicist."

Clearly Sam Asi is not dark enough to be considered diverse in the HFPA.
All I can say about Cruise, is that it took him long enough.

But I do agree, close it down and cancel all those involved at the organising of this sordid annual event. With the exception of the actors.

Many of the white actors, I think you will agree, need to step-down and leave the industry to make way for the less privileged. They don't need to be cancelled, as I'm sure they'll do this on their own accord.

Fwiffo

Supporter

The black people at Queen Victoria Public School believe the name Victoria is offensive and needs to be changed.

Never mind the school but streets, cities, landmarks, and any children unfortunate enough to bear this name. The Albert Memorial will be torn down and replaced with indigenous sculpture.

Pimpernel Smith

The black people at Queen Victoria Public School believe the name Victoria is offensive and needs to be changed.

Never mind the school but streets, cities, landmarks, and any children unfortunate enough to bear this name. The Albert Memorial will be torn down and replaced with indigenous sculpture.

Arnathor

Supporter

I vote for Wakanda Elementary or George Floyd Memorial.

Fwiffo

Supporter

This is the biggest load of bollocks....

"Making a conscious effort to work on your extroversion and conscientiousness can help you slip easily into re-entry, and prime you for post-pandemic success"

Who the f@ck were you before that a virus caused you to change your personality?

Thruth

Supporter

Thruth

Supporter
Just glad to have some Asian representation I guess?
Well what does he want? He is trying to weasel out on what he said.

Plus there is now an awards show for Philippine-Canadian rappers. I mean how many could there be?

We only put certain Asians (Japanese), Germans and Ukrainians in internment camps. You won't find 250 Asians in an unmarked grave.

We need more Koreans in Canada. I have a limited selection for LA galbi.

Top Bottom