Ridiculous Stories In The News

A Fan Of 'The OA' Is On A Hunger Strike Outside Netflix HQ, Protesting The Series' Cancellation

Bye, bye to his American Pie money! How singer Don McLean, 73, and his Playboy model girlfriend Paris Dylan, 25, are spending a hefty chunk of his $150 million fortune on lavish trips, first class travel, and designer duds

Bye, bye to his American Pie money! How singer Don McLean, 73, and his Playboy model girlfriend Paris Dylan, 25, are spending a hefty chunk of his $150 million fortune on lavish trips, first class travel, and designer duds

That's a one way trip to serious loss of wealth and health. I don't understand these guys, just rent it! In order to feel 35, you need to be 35.

If I was the right side of 60 and I was suddenly free and single, with loads of time and loaded with money, the last thing I would be doing is shacking up with some young lady of child bearing age. I'd be shacking-up with a lady maybe 6-10 years younger than me, already has grown-up kids, or none at all and keeps herself as fit as can be with botox, fillers and a nip-and-tucker here and there from the money from her ex-husband.

A win-win situation for all concerned, you do all the city stuff with no sweat of waking-up one day in cold stark realisation that in 9 months time the whole baby regime kicks in again. A crap situation when you're 50, let alone 70 odd. That's what did Bryan Ferry's last marriage in she wanted kids and he was a 70 year old dude who's already done all that several times.

"That seems like an astonishing figure — until you do the math. Hundreds of dollars for a space big enough to hold everyone, $250 for a bounce house, $250-plus for an hour with a professional character, $150 or more for a custom birthday cake to feed all those people (professional character included), $10 per gift bag multiplied by 30 kids — and let’s not forget themed napkins, plates, cups and decor. When you’re focused on creating a perfect event for your offspring, it’s easy to lose track of your budget."

My mother made me a lasagna every birthday. Although I was a bit tempted book the dining room at my men's only club for my brother's baby's first birthday. There was no cost except for the consumption but my brother's wife believes the entire institutions is an altar for misogyny.

^That is actually awesome. Weddings are meant to be fun, a celebration of a happy event, but so many people turn them into something serious, as well as something ridiculously expensive. Good on her for not taking it seriously.

Odell Beckham wears pricey Richard Mille watch in Browns debut

But social injustice and inequality though

New York film student, 19, has been in a Russian jail for WEEKS after agents caught her with 19 grams of medical marijuana while she was enjoying a European vacation with her mother

Ryan’s mother is the most annoying person on the Interwebz. I hope she serves time.

Disney super fan banned for life after drunken antics

Her Facebook page appears to show that she made near-weekly visits to the amusement parks

Married man’s death during sex on business trip ruled a ‘workplace accident’

When you're on a mission, you're protected 24/7 when it comes to business trips and insurances and the like. Good decision by the court.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom