Ridiculous Stories In The News

Muh UN:
Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 12.44.46 PM.png

Ololo. "My owner" nee landlord won't go over well with some renters. "Hi, Tanisha, this is your owner, Mr. White, the rent is late again."

Representative is imprecise. What do we call Fwiffo now that we can't call him a salaryman?

Trudeau has already used "humankind" and got laughed at.

If I say partner, I think it makes me sound gay.

Manpower is one I had trouble with. Workforce works. I use Human Resources as in the WHO's Health Human Resources or Human Resources for Health because HHR/HRH saves me keystrokes over Manpower.

The alternative to "I'm going to call my congressman" has been fucked up the UN now because you can't call your congressman "my Representative" because businessmen are now representatives. I loved it when I was in NC and they pronounced it legisla-TOR.

I prefer using "my common-law" because in my head it either has a French-Canadian or Indigenous Canadian accent

Firefighter and police officer sounds more butch. Officer fits better with the level of militarization of coppers.

Twenty years ago my board chair was a woman. Quite common in governance.

Can we say "her family name" or must it be it's maiden name?

Salesperon? This is Dressed Well. Shouldn't it be sales associate? UN/WHO tacky dressers run by Murroquiens and banksters jajajaja China fraud smelling like burning COVID riot tire on Napoli.

Oh I would so like to hear Sarto's take on COVID, WHO and China.

Oh I would so like to hear Sarto's take on COVID, WHO and China.
Now - its time - when the going gets weird the weird get going - we need Sarto - I cant even imagine what he knows about the secret cabals and C 19 that we don't know.

Now - its time - when the going gets weird the weird get going - we need Sarto - I cant even imagine what he knows about the secret cabals and C 19 that we don't know.

he had deep knowledge acquired in the dark rooms of despair

She is probably well aware of crime statistics, while her critics get a perverse glow of satisfaction out of denying reality (from a safe distance).

Care to elaborate?
I imagine there is nothing to elaborate. She is a deranged and damaged individual and got her comeuppance. 'Society' should then move on. Death threats from equally deranged/damaged individuals or feeble attempts to justify it from other damaged/deranged individuals do not help.

I'm just surprised the blame is totally shifted on her and that there is a very large consensus about this. Guess that makes me a deranged/damaged individual in your eyes.

This degenerative prick can't be expected to stay in jail for 99 years and a day, as his sentence can't be extended, so he'll have to pay compensation to his rape victim instead. Being totally useless to society and having no assets exactly how will he do that from jail?:

Where is capital punishment when you need it? Madame guillotine, yes please. Or a bounty from the more enlightened criminal fraternity.

She is probably well aware of crime statistics, while her critics get a perverse glow of satisfaction out of denying reality (from a safe distance).
Probably thought she would end up like Channon Christian. Her mistake was not to realise he was more of the Denzil Washington type. The clue was that he was apparently a black birdwatcher. Yes, I thought it was a euphemism too.

Next time she should get a tougher dog and bring friends. ‘Shut it ghostface!!!’

^There was a guy who was a year ahead of me at high school who tried brewing some sort of fermented toad juice in his backyard so that he could drink it and allegedly get high. He used cane toads, which are both poisonous and very ugly.

He and and a couple of other boys tried it, but apparently it just made them very sick.

Some people don't bother with trying to ferment the toads - they just lick them, instead:

Are you f@cking kidding me?

No, and I predicted all of that, about six hours before it actually happened.

Hattie McDaniel, playing ''Mammy'' won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. The first Academy Award given to a black actor. She based her character, as far as she could within the confines of the script, on her own grandmother, but is well within keeping with the novel. This is no passive slave. She takes on a maternal role in relation to Scarlett O'Hara and isn't frightened of letting Rhett Butler know what she thinks of him. Slavery is evil and there's no condoning the evil of it.

Many whites in the South were threatened by Mammy's character, being too integrated in the household of her owners. An active participant.

The NAACP also petitioned hard to get the word ''******'' removed from the script and rightly so. They used ''Darkie'' instead. ''White trash'' is also used to describe poor whites.

Hattie McDaniel's life is too interesting to be erased in this manner. As too is the film itself.

Haven’t seen the movie in years, but I remember the book was racist as fuck. A good historic insight into Southern white racial insecurities in the mid 1930s.

So, what - HBO are going to add a context documentary or some other additional content and put it back up? Is that rally today’s manufactured outrage?

Haven’t seen the movie in years, but I remember the book was racist as fuck. A good historic insight into Southern white racial insecurities in the mid 1930s.

So, what - HBO are going to add a context documentary or some other additional content and put it back up? Is that rally today’s manufactured outrage?
disney+ already said they edited Splash I think a few others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom