Ridiculous Stories In The News

Not sure stars like Djokovic would even show up.

The $ and it being a grand slam says otherwise

Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 6.06.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 6.08.30 PM.png

The Simpsons are yellow. Who voices yellow people?

Yes, most of them are yellow but there are a number of non-yellow characters, including Dr Julius Hibbert and his wife Bernice (African-American) and Apu Nahasapeemapetilon and his wife Manjula (Indian).

Yes, most of them are yellow but there are a number of non-yellow characters, including Dr Julius Hibbert and his wife Bernice (African-American) and Apu Nahasapeemapetilon and his wife Manjula (Indian).

Oh I know that. I also assume you have to use voice actors/actresses of the right colour doesn't mean finding a third generation Indian person in America who has pitch perfect English without an accent.
I'm just curious which they ethnicity they associate with the yellow Simpsons characters because associating cartoons with race is absurd to me.

Should Arabs voice the genie in Aladdin instead of white or black people? Who is blue enough to pull it off?

This is just dreadful sickly perverted trite, written from pure virtue signalling smugness, resplendent in white guilt being placed on his own innocent new born daughter (but not himself of course!), I do hope his daughter will forgive him when she's grown up and living in the communist utopia in her damp bedsit apartment built by the Antifa work brigades and punishment battalions of the former privileged BBC middle class foreign correspondents and ex-journalists:

Last edited:
This is just dreadful sickly perverted trite, written from pure virtue signalling smugness, resplendent in white guilt being placed on his own innocent new born daughter (but not himself of course!), I do hope his daughter will forgive him when she's grown up and living in the communist utopia in her damp bedsit apartment built by the Antifa work brigades and punishment battalions of the former privileged BBC middle class foreign correspondents and ex-journalists:

Is that real? They named their daughter Honor. Also it's on the BBC - shouldn't it be Honour?

Is that real? They named their daughter Honor. Also it's on the BBC - shouldn't it be Honour?

It is 100% real, but his job title as a correspondent should be changed to reflect his true status: hack.

This is choice: ''What I can tell you is that your pigmentation confers privilege. It grants you the presumption of innocence.'' Not if you're a white working class male from an estate in the provinces.

I'm surprised he didn't call his daughter: Shame.

But this self-loathing is fake. I take the pledge and get an indulgence to protect my wealth and privilege, but you white working class folks get back on your estates and let me point at you and cleanse my sins by giving them to you.

It's so absolutely fake, almost like they're tempting fate to come after them in a reign of terror.

"We're going to have to be a little uncomfortable right now because it's only in pushing through that discomfort that we get to the other side —shows just how far the U.K. has to go to begin to right its historic wrongs.

It’s commendable that Harry and Meghan were willing to risk the ire of the tabloids to speak honestly about Britain’s wrongdoing toward people of color in a way that most other royals are not, particularly after Meghan’s own poor treatment due to her background. But it will take much more than the Duke and Duchess of Sussex speaking out for the country to have the dialogue — and make the changes — it needs."

What wrongs? Are you f@cking kidding me? The entire period of the British Empire?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom