Ridiculous Stories In The News

"She says that if calories had been listed, her natural response would have been to choose the lowest calorie option on the menu rather than what looked most appealing, which goes against what is taught on recovery programmes."

Dear God. Maybe you shouldn't take life saving anti-cancer drugs...because you read the list of side effects.

That is some next level self delusion.

Reckon the man would survive quite well in solitary confinement in an asylum with the right stimulus.

182f2df0-cb9a-11ec-816c-adeb892816bc_800_420.jpeg

That didn't turn out well for homie's arm!

I’m still getting my head around the idea of someone buying hair extensions from an armed guy in a car at the gas station.

Or how hair extensions is such a lucrative trade you need a gun.

"Dear Urban Diplomat,

I recently found out that my roommate, who’s originally from Russia, supports Putin. Up until then, we got along great, but I can’t get past this. His position seems unjustifiable, especially for someone living beyond the reach of the Russian propaganda machine, yet he’s steadfast in his devotion. I’m seriously considering moving out. What should I do?
—Seeing Red, Waterfront

UD: .... But, when your roomie supports a dictatorial war criminal, the relationship is beyond repair. Start searching for alternate lodging, citing irreconcilable differences, and put a moratorium on political talk in the household. Don’t bother trying to change your roommate’s views—if that fails, I fear it’s too late."

What happens when Russia is welcomed back to the community again like Libya or Rwanda.

"Dear Urban Diplomat,

I recently found out that my roommate, who’s originally from Russia, supports Putin. Up until then, we got along great, but I can’t get past this. His position seems unjustifiable, especially for someone living beyond the reach of the Russian propaganda machine, yet he’s steadfast in his devotion. I’m seriously considering moving out. What should I do?
—Seeing Red, Waterfront

UD: .... But, when your roomie supports a dictatorial war criminal, the relationship is beyond repair. Start searching for alternate lodging, citing irreconcilable differences, and put a moratorium on political talk in the household. Don’t bother trying to change your roommate’s views—if that fails, I fear it’s too late."

What happens when Russia is welcomed back to the community again like Libya or Rwanda.
Rwanda seemingly has reformed, Libya is a place where Black Lives definitely don't Matter being that slavery of black Africans is back in fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom