Supporter

Pimpernel Smith

Tone Deaf Daddy

güero

Talk to me like a 5 year old daddy

Pimpernel Smith

Tone Deaf Daddy
No it’s not shut up
Whilst he is a partner in Cordings, I find Eric Clapton's music very mundane and uninteresting.

There is a little bit more to this, I initially concluded - what an 'effing proverbial - but on contact the lady told them to back off and stop harrassing her and she would sell as planned. Not a good move. On receiving a cease and desist order/letter relating to copywrite and/or branded products the best way forward is immediate compliance.

Grand Potentate

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
Whilst he is a partner in Cordings, I find Eric Clapton's music very mundane and uninteresting.

There is a little bit more to this, I initially concluded - what an 'effing proverbial - but on contact the lady told them to back off and stop harrassing her and she would sell as planned. Not a good move. On receiving a cease and desist order/letter relating to copywrite and/or branded products the best way forward is immediate compliance.
lets sue the lady selling a $10 cd on ebay

Grand Potentate

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter

ter1413

Witness Protection Program
WOW!

52269803-10348047-image-a-12_1640632210220.jpg

Journeyman

Supporter

"...while the trooper recovers at home..."

At home! I'm surprised there was anything left of him after that smash and I would have expected they would have carried his head and body out separately. It just shows how good modern cars are at protecting occupants.

ter1413

-'I was wanting him to fight me. Totally lost my junk and got booted from the gym,' Faison wrote. 'I've never really lost my temper but I did tonight and it was completely stupid of me.

Fwiffo

Comes off as a condescending prick
Supporter
Doesn't the party assess people to have the correct temperament before they become chairman of the caucus?

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing

ter1413

-Michigan woman is sentenced to up to 20 years in prison for trying to hire a contract killer through a website called RentAHitman.com

What could go wrong?

Fwiffo

Comes off as a condescending prick
Supporter

-Michigan woman is sentenced to up to 20 years in prison for trying to hire a contract killer through a website called RentAHitman.com

What could go wrong?

What happened to the ‘dark’ web?

Journeyman

Supporter
What happened to the ‘dark’ web?

It's still there - she was just too stupid or ignorant to try to use it.

(Also, it seems that a lot of sites on the dark web are now controlled by intelligence services, so she may well have been caught that way, too.)

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
It's still there - she was just too stupid or ignorant to try to use it.

(Also, it seems that a lot of sites on the dark web are now controlled by intelligence services, so she may well have been caught that way, too.)
Small quantities of drugs on the dark web are relatively safe because it is in the seller’s interest to pursuit positive reviews and ratings. Once you get into murder for hire, buying illegal firearms or large quantities of drugs - it’s either a govt sting or what’s known as an ‘exit scam’.

Top Bottom