Ridiculous Stories In The News

No it’s not shut up
Whilst he is a partner in Cordings, I find Eric Clapton's music very mundane and uninteresting.

There is a little bit more to this, I initially concluded - what an 'effing proverbial - but on contact the lady told them to back off and stop harrassing her and she would sell as planned. Not a good move. On receiving a cease and desist order/letter relating to copywrite and/or branded products the best way forward is immediate compliance.

Whilst he is a partner in Cordings, I find Eric Clapton's music very mundane and uninteresting.

There is a little bit more to this, I initially concluded - what an 'effing proverbial - but on contact the lady told them to back off and stop harrassing her and she would sell as planned. Not a good move. On receiving a cease and desist order/letter relating to copywrite and/or branded products the best way forward is immediate compliance.
lets sue the lady selling a $10 cd on ebay

WOW!

52269803-10348047-image-a-12_1640632210220.jpg

"...while the trooper recovers at home..."

At home! I'm surprised there was anything left of him after that smash and I would have expected they would have carried his head and body out separately. It just shows how good modern cars are at protecting occupants.

-'I was wanting him to fight me. Totally lost my junk and got booted from the gym,' Faison wrote. 'I've never really lost my temper but I did tonight and it was completely stupid of me.

Doesn't the party assess people to have the correct temperament before they become chairman of the caucus?

-Michigan woman is sentenced to up to 20 years in prison for trying to hire a contract killer through a website called RentAHitman.com

What could go wrong?

-Michigan woman is sentenced to up to 20 years in prison for trying to hire a contract killer through a website called RentAHitman.com

What could go wrong?

What happened to the ‘dark’ web?

What happened to the ‘dark’ web?

It's still there - she was just too stupid or ignorant to try to use it.

(Also, it seems that a lot of sites on the dark web are now controlled by intelligence services, so she may well have been caught that way, too.)

It's still there - she was just too stupid or ignorant to try to use it.

(Also, it seems that a lot of sites on the dark web are now controlled by intelligence services, so she may well have been caught that way, too.)
Small quantities of drugs on the dark web are relatively safe because it is in the seller’s interest to pursuit positive reviews and ratings. Once you get into murder for hire, buying illegal firearms or large quantities of drugs - it’s either a govt sting or what’s known as an ‘exit scam’.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom