Ridiculous Stories In The News

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
4F20B337-6878-4500-8A9D-AE3A762A14F7.jpeg

Journeyman

Supporter

Chocolate orange mayonnaise sounds disgusting.

I, on the other hand, bought some chicken-salt chip flavoured mayonnaise on the weekend and it is AMAZING. I had a homemade chicken katsu sandwich today with the chicken salt chip mayonnaise and it was absolutely fantastic.

106595.jpg

Grand Potentate

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
Chocolate orange mayonnaise sounds disgusting.

I, on the other hand, bought some chicken-salt chip flavoured mayonnaise on the weekend and it is AMAZING. I had a homemade chicken katsu sandwich today with the chicken salt chip mayonnaise and it was absolutely fantastic.

106595.jpg
what the fuck is chicken salt chip?

Journeyman

Supporter
Yeah but what is it? What’s it taste like?

Exactly what it says on the label!

It tastes like salty chicken, also with a bit of a garlicky, slightly herbs-and-spices taste. Chicken salt goes really well with hot chips or potato gems.

Here's an article on both the origin of chicken salt, and the ingredients:

fxh

OG Party Suit Wearer
Supporter
My Taiwanese relatives sprinkle Chicken Stock powder on chips - nearly as good as chicken salt

Journeyman

Supporter

The patient was a military enthusiast who tripped" and fell onto the 57mm piece of army ordnance, reported The Sun.

Ah, yes - the old "tripped and fell onto it" excuse.

One of my colleagues is a former nurse and he says the number of things that people who came into emergency had tripped or slipped and fallen onto - while they were not wearing any clothes, purely coincidentally, of course - was quite mind-boggling. Screw drivers, light bulbs, a butternut squash... the list was very long.

How on earth could the truck driver:
a) not notice that the truck hit a car (or vice versa); and
b) not notice that his truck was dragging a car sideways along the highway?

Grand Potentate

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter

Fwiffo

Comes off as a condescending prick
Supporter
Why plant-based 'pork' is giving some Jews and Muslims pause

"I spoke to a couple of rabbis I know who are vegan and Orthodox, and neither of them were at all interested in trying the Impossible Pork. They were just like... 'even though it satisfies the letter of the law, it doesn't feel like it satisfies the spirit of the law.'"

"He says pork isn't even meat anymore for Muslims — it's more of a test. And Muslims need to figure out how to be good worshippers 'in a world where everything is saturated and dipped in pork, and it smells so good and it's everywhere.'

He wondered if eating meatless pork would somehow distance him from his faith's traditions."

If imitation pork offends you, you can not eat it too. Why would it bother you?

Top Bottom