Sartodinapoli's iGent Dictionary

fxh fxh , no sir. I've never sat down to read into that sort of thing. Was it required reading for you?

Also, Thruth Thruth 's latest Crusader-Talk entry:

Supercluster -
a group of at least 3 Spanish tacky untailors. Can also include ShillerBloggers and ShillerSellers

arny - if I may call you that - I think the more sensible respected members of this forum - that would be me, thruth and doghouse, should take you under our collective non tacky wings and prescribe you some education and homework.

Arny, Arnathor, or my given name Russ, whatever you like. And sure, any suggested reading would be great.

Arny, Arnathor, or my given name Russ, whatever you like. And sure, any suggested reading would be great.

Start with Ethel the Aardvark Goes Quantity Surveying followed by a Cole's Notes survey version of all of Marx's work then for the finale read all you can find on Weber on Wikipedia then report back on if you beleive Weber was truly debating the ghost of Marx. Extra points for your discussion of how strongly Weber's argument is that Marx is dreck because he failed to see the emergence of the middle class this rendering himself impotent.

A little that I know about Marx is that central banks are one of the communist planks and that he would be rubbing his palms gleefully at the Federal Reserve. Let us now try liberty.

arny - don't be silly.

Start reading novels first.

I prescribe Moby Dick as your first read. Should only take 4 or 5 hours.

Retacky n.

1. Combination of retard and tacky; a personification of both bad taste as well as bad genes/mental affliction.

Who is this damn retacky? He looks like a cross between Shitmat and Simple Jack.

"cocke addicted" as in: "The Austrian Haider, he was a tacky on white Gucci suits and cocke addicted. Mossad cleaned him."

Addiction for a combination of coke and cock(?) Either way, I'm glad they cleaned him...

Hm...found the following...

Fokkenführer aka Stitchy aka in stitches of SF
NonWhites aka UnWhites aka maximally pigmented

sorry but that is not Sarto-terminology

"These tacky, igentric outbadfits worn by unwhites and PorcelainPeople are always made by untailors like Tackynacci, Crapmani, shoes from Crapmina and the likes. They are shilled by Fokkenführer and Craptom. That's just histrionic."

Thought it is time for an appendix...

"These tacky, igentric outbadfits worn by unwhites and PorcelainPeople are always made by untailors like Tackynacci, Crapmani, shoes from Crapmina and the likes. They are shilled by Fokkenführer and Craptom. That's just histrionic."

Thought it is time for an appendix...

fokkenführer is fok's full name. it's not a reference for his wingman stitchy

shoulders.png
Do those sleeves qualify as spanish sleeves, or do we have another category here?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think so. That looks like its being caused more by poor posture than spanish sleeves. I'd need to see the full pic to be sure.

probably. there is a roll of fabric on the back of the shoulder but it also looks like he is leaning one way with the way his neck flesh is pushed up by the shirt collar

i think SpanishSleeve™ should be assessed via RobotPose™ as movement confuses the issue. i suppose i should say confusses given the tread we are in

Have we had buffon yet? I assume it is a more stylish rendering of the traditional buffoon - the equivalent in Italian is buffone.

Have we had buffon yet? I assume it is a more stylish rendering of the traditional buffoon - the equivalent in Italian is buffone.
There seems to be over a dozen recorded usages, but yours is the first in this thread. Please submit any speculation educated observations on this latest discovery for later linguistic study.

Here is an example of buffon from SF:

"My circle of top tailors ( some you all have never heard about) , already dress the elite of the world. They would lose some of their top clientele if any of this bloggers or internet buffons would say he got a suit on any of his tailors. It seems you have not understood it."

From our own:

"Paone suffered an ictus so he is on wheelchair and maybe his brain suffered. I want to believe that is the main reason this CQ tacky buffon fooled him."

"Szhyzotypal personality disorder, also this ignorant tacky shill said i got no f. idea using that word. Ok, i got it.

On Naples even printed t-shirts of his face and the sentence " we are better than Kiton", he is our official buffon after Crap-tom, who he copied the shill business."

And here's one I just posted on SF (Double Breasted Style thread):

Double Breasted Style. - Page 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordsuperb

Also, Simon Crompton is no dummy. I made a comment in the Gennaro Paone Thread that Permanent Style, ASW, and Dieworkwear carry considerable clout in men’s clothing. Simon has run through a lot of tailors and has had some success and some failures all of which have been documented with pictures for customers to decide. With that said his post are a good way for lesser known tailors to get some much needed exposure. Given the fact that he is an exceptional writer he can and will influence reader’s perception about items they would like to try.

You take issue with him because he wanted to be compensated for write up. Your buddy made him pay full price and Crompton gave him a low score relative to the competition. I’m not trying to be rude but your friend is not a smart business man. He may make beautiful shirts but no one will ever know about it because Crompton has told his readers the competition is better. If your friend wanted access to more clientele he should have bit the bullet and let Crompton have the item for free. He would’ve made more money in the long run. Now all he has is his pride.

Crap-tom is utter buffon and toilet writer. Only taccys and sockless igent degenerates pay attention to this profanator.

And here's one I just posted on SF (Double Breasted Style thread):

Double Breasted Style. - Page 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordsuperb

Also, Simon Crompton is no dummy. I made a comment in the Gennaro Paone Thread that Permanent Style, ASW, and Dieworkwear carry considerable clout in men’s clothing. Simon has run through a lot of tailors and has had some success and some failures all of which have been documented with pictures for customers to decide. With that said his post are a good way for lesser known tailors to get some much needed exposure. Given the fact that he is an exceptional writer he can and will influence reader’s perception about items they would like to try.

You take issue with him because he wanted to be compensated for write up. Your buddy made him pay full price and Crompton gave him a low score relative to the competition. I’m not trying to be rude but your friend is not a smart business man. He may make beautiful shirts but no one will ever know about it because Crompton has told his readers the competition is better. If your friend wanted access to more clientele he should have bit the bullet and let Crompton have the item for free. He would’ve made more money in the long run. Now all he has is his pride.

Crap-tom is utter buffon and toilet writer. Only taccys and sockless igent degenerates pay attention to this profanator.

That should confuse the SF crowd. It is like having Sartodinapoli in stereo

crispy - I think 3 quotes of Sarto using a word is very solid evidence for inclusion in the authorised dictionary.
One instance only may well be a typo. Although I'll admit it is hard to tell the difference.

Well done crispy on your SF post - you appear to be a fast and accurate, and I use the word accurate loosely, learner of the language. Maybe you could help us move beyond just the words in isolation and contribute to a study of grammar and punctuation.

Algernon Crisp Algernon Crisp
strong start
now lack of activity
what is wrong with you?

Too much work to do. Plus I'm slogging through the Passaggio epic in my spare time. My feeling after the first few pages is that an obsession with homosex led him to ignore his craft, which meant he ended up producing unties that no Napoli grandmaster tailor would even wipe his arstocrat with.

Too much work to do. Plus I'm slogging through the Passaggio epic in my spare time. My feeling after the first few pages is that an obsession with homosex led him to ignore his craft, which meant he ended up producing unties that no Napoli grandmaster tailor would even wipe his arstocrat with.

He has no craft. He sources the "ancient thirsts" and then turns it over to the sewers in the workshop. He makes decisions on number of folds without considering the material (unless someone specifies what they want). He collects the requested measurements and delivers them to the workers. It is doubtful that he pays attention to quality control and confirming that width and length are accurate. His fable portrays him as the tie maker - pictures of him in the workshop, not unlike RaroMeowMeow, sweating over the details. Untrue.

By the way, Ovlov from SF finally received a tie one year after ordering. Measurements were wrong. He posted on Gianni's facebook as to that fact. Gianni "unfriended" him.

Paramasonic - pertaining to the rampant infiltration of The Masonic Order in #menswear. All taccky's be they iGent, untailor or #menswear blogger are either Masons or wannabe Masons. The Masons spread unique iconography in #menwear circles much differently than they do in the general population or in the entertainment industry. A prime example is the wallet chain favoured by Lino Lettuce et al.

The Masons utilize menswear bloggers to disseminate covert Masonic messaging in the form of very specific and coded clothing items and accessories. unsuspecting iGents mimic these affectations and eventually become Demonpossessed

Lino Lettuce, there's something really creepy about him. The way he dresses, and that thumbs up gesture he does in all his photos. That thumb always looks to me like it's in search of an ass.

Even worse is sometimes people (usually much younger) make the same gesture when they're photographed with him. Almost as though he's the leader of a fledgling cult, which believes chiefly in sticking your thumb in somebody's ass. This is how they signal their secret membership to other ass-thumbers.

Last edited:
Lino Lettuce, there's something really creepy about him. The way he dresses, and that thumbs up gesture he does in all his photos. That thumb always looks to me like it's in search of an ass.

Even worse is sometimes people (usually much younger) make the same gesture when they're photographed with him. Almost as though he's the leader of a fledgling cult, which believes chiefly in sticking your thumb in somebody's ass. This is how they signal their secret membership to other ass-thumbers.

They have become Demonpossessed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom