Talk about your dreams

I had a dream the other night I was out somewhere and I looked down and there were large moth holes in my charcoal flannel trousers. Down along the outside seam. Others could not really see them from a metre or so away but I was full of anxiety and cursing.
NB: I don't own a pair of charcoal flannel trousers. But I'll be tossing them out now!

On Sunday I dreamt an attractive young woman seduced me, then slept with me and in the morning tried to extort me for $5000.

Last edited:
I was either attending uni in Germany or working in Germany. I ended up buying something to eat in a mini store inside a campus. The cafeteria (galleria) only took cash so I went to get something from the dry goods store. I queue behind people of all nationalities; Tamil stood out for me. The queue for the till snakes all the way to the back of the store and breaks off into three streams before merging to one again. As a civil rule observing member of society, I join the queue at the end.

By the time I get to the till, the middle till is broken. The till on my right is running behind and people crowd it. My till is empty so I thought I was lucky. I get my card wallet out. I take out an AMEX but notice a five euro note slips out on to the table. I'm asked whether I'm using cash or credit. He takes my AMEX and says it's not accepted so I fumble with one hand to grab the five euro note, except I have a change of heart and try to look for my Visa or Mastercard. I noticed when he returned my AMEX on the table it's cut in the corner. Another AMEX card, this time the credit not charge card, comes out. He takes that off me and says it's not accepted and cuts it in half.

Now I'm livid. My heart rate races, I can feel some constriction in my chest and in my dream, I'm asking why my cards are being destroyed. He replied AMEX is declining my cards so they must be destroyed. I'm yelling at him that whether my card is valid and whether I want to destroy the card is my responsibility and not his. I'm now putting down what I'm trying to purchase and on the spot trying to ring AMEX based on the telephone number on the shards of the cards. He asks me to step aside and I retort, "No, this transaction hasn't completed yet."

Just as I wake up, he seems to be closing the till and moving to another one to avoid me.

I dreamt about a James Bond film except Jesse Spencer of House fame was Bond. But he died. In the film, he had an understudy with a much fuller head of dark hair. I want to say he was a yank or some other nationality as inappropriate as it was for me to believe anyone could pick an Aussie for Bond.

I had a dream I was going through different airports on a business trip with my Tumi hand carry on bag (the duffle ones without the wheels). Every airport I went to I either arrived too early, or I was too late. In one instance, I stood at the gate with a ticket for Alan Lee. My name's not Alan, nor Lee.

I had some weird alcohol fueled dream last night where I came back to my parents' house and see the television has been replaced. My father couldn't exactly tell me why the television was broken, but he said he didn't want to buy some 4K or 3D replacement as he's watching more videos from his tablet. He wanted the least effort - so I pointed at the furniture style television in the family room and asked him where he got that because I thought we tossed it from the basement ages ago. Lifting that from the basement isn't the least effort - who helped him?

Mixing up my trip to my parents, his debate which Star Wars we're watching in the cinema (IMAX, 3D, etc.) and my mother trying to find knick knacks around the house for Syrian refugees.

Dreamt I was on the train with James Brown couple nights ago, never liked the guy and felt burdened I had to accompany him wherever it was we were going.

Last night I dreamt I had moved to Soviet Russia; lines for pickles, efficiency apartment, the works. It was superimposed with somehow setting a video game to the hardest mode, like I'd done it in a fit of "if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere" bravado.

Thinking back on it, we watched an episode of Mountain Men on Netflix yesterday. Maybe my brain got wrapped around that whole Extreme Living concept.

I had a dream I was off the side of a pitch after a children's footy practice. The son was one of my old coworker's. I asked her son what he was aiming for and where he's from - what the prospects were. He said he was born in Fortune City and as he described the rest of his story I glanced over at his mother as she packed his kit in her crossover flashing a smile at me.

A mate of mine messages me he wants to go out after work and he's looking for a departure from his married life with a baby. I take the subway to pick him up and we go to something that looks like a cafe with wood trims, stools and booth. Everyone sits facing one side except there's no space for me so I'm sitting near the till facing the audience. Audience? Oh right, girls in scantily clad outfits are coming in. This is a strip club. I only have $50 here and honestly didn't want to be sitting with my back to the stage so I excuse myself to go to the bank machine.

I come across an outdoor grocer - the ones with a tiny space and take over the sidewalks during the day like in some ethnic neighbourhood. I'm looking for clove cigarettes. I pass by set of moveable wooden shelves only to find someone hid some Smirnoff vodka bottles behind a newspaper. That's illegal in Toronto. I get to the till and they said cigarettes are only sold in the express till so I leave for that queue, separated by a 2m barrier. The queue is massive. I ask whether it's the right place and a Sri Lankan security guard points me to the queue but the Chinese store worker, complete with grocer bib, lets me through a metal gate where I go straight to the front.

I should smoke more often?

I dreamt about tasting different sparkling wines. Trying to find a cava that would mimic a vintage champagne. Something dry and a bit nutty. At least I saved some money - like an alcoholic's version of a wet dream.

I had an amazing dream about shoos. It was a music event, but it was also a large shoo event and i LOVED it. I couldn't stop looking at shoos all day and wanted to own them all.

I had an amazing dream about shoos. It was a music event, but it was also a large shoo event and i LOVED it. I couldn't stop looking at shoos all day and wanted to own them all.

Do you remember the makers or were they all fictitious?

Do you remember the makers or were they all fictitious?

Lots of French makers like Berluti and Corthay etc made to bespoke standards (my ultimate dream). Lots of greens, reds,blues and tan shoos too. I have never seen French shoos before so l was really excited.

I had a dream I mowed down a bunch of people attacking me with a SAW. Even disarmed a knife attacker and stabbed him..... I might need a vacation.

i am in an apartment with 3 dark haired guys
we are drinking vodka
all off a sudden one starts attacking me, yelling: ONLY BECAUSE WE ARE AZERI
i kill all three of them
notice a bomb timer on the dolce gabbana jeans of one of them
i leave the building on time
i enter a bakery
order some stuff
the bill is €7.04
i pay €7.04 and no change is needed
i feel very proud, i am very precise

i am in an apartment with 3 dark haired guys