The Biden Presidency

Sections of the MSM is now calling it out for what it is:

''This presidency is turning into a theatre of cruelty. It can only end one way. Sooner or later, Biden will be caught in the spotlight. The Democrats who promoted an unfit candidate to America’s highest office, and the media who covered for him, will be exposed as having betrayed their responsibilities to the American people. The people’s trust in democratic institutions will decline further. And we will all be party to Biden’s public humiliation.''

Joe Biden’s decline has become so painful to see and so embarrassing to watch that it feels cruel to mention it. But it’s even more cruel that Biden’s team act as if it’s not happening, and most of America’s media look the other way.

On Thursday night, Biden marked the first anniversary of the Covid-19 shutdowns and his fiftieth day in the White House by giving the first televised address of his presidency. He hadn’t been seen in public for three days.

From the moment he wheezed up to the lectern and peered into the camera, you could tell Biden was on top form: croaky sentiment, sporadic belligerence, and only the occasional moment when he looked oddly distant and perplexed.

He got through twenty minutes, then tottered off without taking any questions. This is how low the bar now is for Biden. And we can see how hard Biden has to fight, and what a long run-up he requires, if he is to clear it.

We can see it in his struggle to follow the simple lines on his autocue, and in his bungling of the simplest ad-libs. We see it in the clips of his increasingly desperate handlers trying to block him from questions at his rare and carefully managed appearances before the cameras. Most of all, we see it in his eyes.

“What am I doing here?” Biden asked after fumbling his autocue lines in an address in Texas in late February. He reached for the cue cards that are now his constant companion. “I’m gonna lose track here.”

Biden’s supporters call him “gaffe-prone”. It’s true: he’s always thought with his mouth open. It’s also true that he bravely overcame a speech impediment in childhood, and that anxiety and age can cause a stutter to recur. But these aren’t gaffes or stutters.

Compare how he moves and sounds now to how he was a year ago, let alone five years ago. Biden looks and sounds frail. He seems visibly distressed at his inability to carry out the simplest requirements of office – and at a time when the requirements are simpler than usual.

When Biden dodged the press during last year’s election campaign, his aides called it Covid-19 precautions. As the pandemic ends, he will run out of excuses for not travelling. He doesn’t look capable of leading an international summit, let alone taking the proverbial 3 a.m. phone call.

Earlier this week, the Commander-in-Chief forgot the name of the largest department in the US government, the Department of Defense, as well as the name of the man he recently appointed as its leader, Lloyd Austin.

“Thank you to the Sec… the former general… I keep calling him general… my… my… the guy who runs that outfit over there,” he flailed.
Biden is the first President in decades to reach fifty days in office without giving a press conference. He missed giving the traditional speech to Congress in February. His handlers refuse to name when he might talk to the press, and only offer that it’s “something he will do in the future”.

There’s only one possible explanation. Biden’s team don’t trust him to manage one of the simplest requirements of modern political office. But they know they can’t defer the reckoning.

The longer Biden waits, the more newsworthy his delayed appearance will be, and the greater the scrutiny of his performance. And once Biden has surrendered to the rising expectation that he speak live and unscripted, he will be expected to do it again, and again, just like any other President.

This presidency is turning into a theatre of cruelty. It can only end one way. Sooner or later, Biden will be caught in the spotlight. The Democrats who promoted an unfit candidate to America’s highest office, and the media who covered for him, will be exposed as having betrayed their responsibilities to the American people. The people’s trust in democratic institutions will decline further. And we will all be party to Biden’s public humiliation.

Dominic Green is deputy editor of The Spectator’s US edition.

He's a placeholder for Harris. It's a clever move on behalf of the Dems.

Not really, as that Trojan horse move was well sussed and pointed out. Big problems: (i) replace him too quick, it's an embarrassment to anyone who did vote for him honestly as they were suckered into it that he was still at the peak of his game, (ii) as a viable more gentlemanly Liberal alternative to Trump, (iii) the sinister Trojan horse brigade, well they got want they wanted, slight way too soon. Which is very damaging to their unique brand of unelectable post-modernist, critical race theory, communist BS.

Not really, as that Trojan horse move was well sussed and pointed out. Big problems: (i) replace him too quick, it's an embarrassment to anyone who did vote for him honestly as they were suckered into it that he was still at the peak of his game, (ii) as a viable more gentlemanly Liberal alternative to Trump, (iii) the sinister Trojan horse brigade, well they got want they wanted, slight way too soon. Which is very damaging to their unique brand of unelectable post-modernist, critical race theory, communist BS.
If Mr Biden steps aside for Ms Harris for whatever reason is there a law been broken? If not, the Republicans will have to lump it.

If Mr Biden steps aside for Ms Harris for whatever reason is there a law been broken? If not, the Republicans will have to lump it.

That has nothing to do with points (i) and (ii) above. Those voters will know they have been played with careful marketing of a decrepit geriatric. That will no go down well.

That has nothing to do with points (i) and (ii) above. Those voters will know they have been played with careful marketing of a decrepit geriatric. That will no go down well.
Will they? And will it matter if Harris does a good job? Memories are short in politics.

Will they? And will it matter if Harris does a good job? Memories are short in politics.
She's a plant, we all know that.

If she was charismatic, popular and had substance, she wouldn't need to be the plant/Trojan candidate would she?

All the other stuff, like she might be as good as the second coming is conjecture at this stage.

She's a plant, we all know that.

If she was charismatic, popular and had substance, she wouldn't need to be the plant/Trojan candidate would she?

All the other stuff, like she might be as good as the second coming is conjecture at this stage.
My thinking is this: If Harris would have run as president, given her gender and ethnicity Trump and his tribe of berserkers would have monstered her.

This is just my thought, I have no way of proving it.

My thinking is this: If Harris would have run as president, given her gender and ethnicity Trump and his tribe of berserkers would have monstered her.

Academic, as she won the lowest amount in the Democratic nominations. She was rejected, by the Democrats as suitable for presidency.

“'We inherited a very challenging situation from not just the previous administration, but going back a long way,' one Biden official said."

...a long way? You mean back to the Obama administration that then Vice President Biden was part of?

"US Defence Secretary Lloyd Austin has made an unannounced visit to Afghanistan, weeks before a planned withdrawal of all remaining US troops.

After meeting President Ashraf Ghani in Kabul, he called for a responsible end to the war but would not say whether the deadline would be met."

Peace with honour...a la Nixon.

1616476826110.png

"By roughly the 60-day mark of his presidency, however, Biden has caught up with most of his recent predecessors in having his department heads installed in office. He is also the first president since Ronald Reagan in 1981 to have all his original cabinet nominees successfully confirmed."

That's not true...

"Although all of Biden's department secretaries were confirmed, he didn't post a clean sheet when it came to cabinet-level appointments.

Neera Tanden, chosen to head of the White House budget office, was the only nominee Biden had to withdraw in the face of a losing confirmation vote."

So she wasn't a cabinet-level appointment?

"Of Biden's 15 cabinet secretary picks, only five are straight, white men. That's the lowest percentage of any presidency. (Donald Trump, by contrast, had 11; Bill Clinton, the previous record-holder, had six out of 14.)

One absence from Biden's top cabinet appointments is anyone of Asian American or Pacific islander (AAPI) heritage - the first such omission in 21 years. It's a development that has generated a critical reaction from some Democrats, even though Vice-President Kamala Harris is of South Asian descent.

To be told that, 'Well, you have Kamala Harris - we're very proud of her; you don't need anybody else' is insulting,'"

Are we appointing diverse people because they are capable or are we appointing people because they are diverse?

Biden has done a lot of silly things, but now comes the big daddy of dumb ideas, using heavy taxation to fund the green policies. Get ready businesses and people, lots of pain ahead by the sounds of it.

Looks like you might not be getting any more bespoke suits for a while Doggy. Might be some lean years ahead son.

Last edited:
Who in the hell thinks Biden is stepping aside?
He was never in the game to start with son.

the silly fella couldn't keep the secret to himself. It slipped out when he told everyone who the front man really is.

Banned from youtube of course so the masses stay asleep.

that's why they did a bait and switch tactic. Vote for the dumb guy and you get the monster instead.

Just remember this fellas.

Last edited:
He was never in the game to start with son.

the silly fella couldn't keep the secret to himself. It slipped out when he told everyone who the front man really is.

Banned from youtube of course so the masses stay asleep.

:rofl:

So Biden is now continuing to build the wall, but instead of Mexico, he is going to pay for it? What a looser.

That's very true...

My own view is that humans are too incompetent to pull it off....which is pretty much the same thing...

The belief in conspiracy theories has a detrimental effect on society, in that it blunts critical thinking and engagement. When you have a large part of a population who'll believe the wildest of ideas it allows the real scumbags to move around in plain sight, unopposed.

Read up on Operation Mindfuck...

That's very true...

My own view is that humans are too incompetent to pull it off....which is pretty much the same thing...

The belief in conspiracy theories has a detrimental effect on society, in that it blunts critical thinking and engagement. When you have a large part of a population who'll believe the wildest of ideas it allows the real scumbags to move around in plain sight, unopposed.

There's conspiracies going on all the time. Criminal conspiracies and such like.

It's naive to think anything less.

There's conspiracies and then the over riding macro conspiracies where one group or individual is controlling or manipulating everything down to the nitty gritty. Nazism picked up on that paranoia.

You should at all times keep your eyes open. There's plenty of dodgy games afoot. Always. The Biden clan a case in point.

That's very true...

Whats your take on operation Gladio?

Whats your take on operation Gladio?
Never heard of it.

Operation Mindfuck, by the way, was an attempt by the counterculture to discredit conspiracy theories by creating increasingly absurd ones itself in the vain hope that eventually the readers would realise how absurd most conspiracy theories are (and how they work so that they could identify them) and that they would then stop believing them. Not sure it worked.

The 70s was awash with conspiracy theories...Several interesting books on the subject:

Amazon product ASIN 009947896X

Amazon product ASIN 0007244282

Never heard of it.
Operation Gladio was real, but top secret, so not a conspiracy theory. Although there is some speculation that the Brabant Killers had links to the Belgian stay-behind network and after the killings the Belgian government created a new committee with oversight over the Intelligence Agencies. In Italy there is possible involvement or knowledge of the Piazza Fontana bombing before hand and also active involvement in the Bologna Massacre.

Operation Gladio was real, but top secret, so not a conspiracy theory. Although there is some speculation that the Brabant Killers had links to the Belgian stay-behind network and after the killings the Belgian government created a new committee with oversight over the Intelligence Agencies. In Italy there is possible involvement or knowledge of the Piazza Fontana bombing before hand and also active involvement in the Bologna Massacre.
I'm well aware of what it was, I was being sarcastic. It was all over the news when the revelations come out back in the early 90s. There was also a TV documentary about it around that time.

oh there were, and are, still plenty of conspiracies that wrapped around Gladio. its tentacles stretched far and wide.

oh there were, and are, still plenty of conspiracies that wrapped around Gladio. its tentacles stretched far and wide.
I don't consider them as conspiracy theories, they're quite plausible lines of inquiry based on statements and modus operandi.

The fundamental problem with Gladio was paramilitary structures, wrapped up in the intelligence services and thus being ultra top secret with zero accountability with loads of weapons stashed. I'm of the opinion that the Brabant Killers were likely Gladio operatives gone rogue, or extended their remit too far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom