The Biden Presidency

In other news: Prime Minister Harold Holt continues to rule behind the scenes in Australia. From his secret base in Tibet, he directs the puppets in Canberra to do his bidding. It is rumoured that he has a trusty henchman at his side and is increasingly resembling a Bond villain.

Sleepy Joe gets his first big test from China to see what he is made of. It involves the Sth China sea of course. This is a very significant event. If Sleepy Joe stays silent, it sends a strong message to China.

So far it looks like Sleepy Joe has stayed asleep and has done nothing, no warnings or anything. The U.S have many strategic alliances around those waters and they have a responsibility to speak up. If Sleepy Joe doesn't speak up, it sends a clear signal to China.

Is Sleepy Joe compromised? Does he have what it takes to lead? If he stood up and played his expected role for the U.S that would be truly impressive, but in reality we are talking about Biden, a career politician from the swamp who probably has little ability to lead. Lets just sit back and see what he does (he will probably have a nap).

The truth will come out soon, whatever that may be. Soon we will know who is who, and who is doing what.
will we though? it was like this for all 4 years of the trump presidency. the entire Q conspiracy was about a secret cabal. nothing has changed here.

Attachments

• Boofy mop 1-4.jpg
    Boofy mop 1-4.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Well this thread should prove to be entertaining for the next eight years.

There has been a move recently to impeach Biden. Why?

Shoey, I know you live in your own world where Trump is the only white hope against Communist Armageddon, and higher beings will save us all, but the so called move to impeach Biden comes from a single freshman GOP Rep (Greene, who is as I'm sure you are well aware associated to the same cookie QANON nonsense you're spewing), and of course it did not and will not go anywhere.

I don't even know why I bother to type this, because why let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory, right?

In any case, a Republican-driven investigation in 2020 led to no evidence whatsoever of wrongdoing on Biden's part. The report that you keep on citing has been debunked many times over, as it's main "proof" is reference to confidential Treasure reports on transactions that have been flagged as "potential wrongdoing", but where no confirmation has ever been produced.

If you want to entertain a meaningful conversation, bring facts that haven't been debunked over and over? Discussing tinfoil conspiracy theories gets boring after a while

However, is he the person making the decisions? Personally l don't think he is, nor do l think he has the real nuclear codes.

Given you have no evidence to support your view, how exactly are you forming this opinion? Messages from the spirit world?

2020 election denial is shaping up to be the new Holocaust denial, huh?

I've been quite curious what the average life is like for some of these conspiracy theorists. What do they do for a living? Are these conspiracies a result of them living some isolated work life in a cabin? Or are these the seemingly everyday folk I'm seeing on the subway and in cars driving downtown to work?

I've been quite curious what the average life is like for some of these conspiracy theorists. What do they do for a living? Are these conspiracies a result of them living some isolated work life in a cabin? Or are these the seemingly everyday folk I'm seeing on the subway and in cars driving downtown to work?
Humans are prone to conspiracy theories, are brains have evolved to see/look for patterns in things which is both a blessing and a curse.

Humans are prone to conspiracy theories, are brains have evolved to see/look for patterns in things which is both a blessing and a curse.
sure, it just can't possibly be because of the way the media and government treat information and lie/mislead the public every six seconds. its got to be evolution's fault.

sure, it just can't possibly be because of the way the media and government treat information and lie/mislead the public every six seconds. its got to be evolution's fault.
Take a step back, and think how conspiracy theories actually work.

I guess the handler in the earpiece told him it was time to call another lid. Salute the troops.

Your Biden-impeaching savior also believes in executing fellow senate members, apparently.

She is nearly as daft as our Shooey:

Last edited:

"President Joe Biden is signaling a tougher line with the Taliban than his predecessor, with top officials warning that a planned U.S. troop withdrawal from Afghanistan in May could be delayed if the insurgents fail to live up to their promises."

Maybe that 20 year milestone will be reached after all.

There has been plenty of evidence presented here indicating voter fraud, but most here haven't chosen to look. For eg, the results of voting machine audits by a security company were presented here too, but conveniently ignored. People here are not interested in the truth.

CNN and other fake news like to put into people's heads that these "conspiracy theories" have been "debunked" because they know most lefties will believe anything they are told by these left media, but the reality is that these audit reports have not been debunked, nor have the 270 pages of evidence compiled. Naturally you won't expect CNN and the other fake news ever to tell people that.

These days they also like to call everything `conspiracy theories'. It is another form of controlling the narrative. This tactic has been used heavily in the last 3 or 4 years by fake news companies because they know most lefties will believe it. The strategy = if you don't want the public to look into things and find out the truth, have CNN and others call it a `conspiracy theory' and plaster the first 50 entries on google with `conspiracy theory debunked'. If you do that much of the public will believe it and not look further. Of course there are real conspiracy theories and there are what fake news try to convince the public are conspiracy theories.

Wake up guys, you are a sleep at the wheel because you are being conned by the media again.

btw, look at this. They try so hard to convince everyone it is a conspiracy theory. Looks quite fishy doesn't it. This is how they do things, and it should raise red flags when they try so hard, especially when they actively censor any opinions outside of what they approve of.
View attachment 36173

I am keeping my eye on him. He has already done many bad things under executive orders.
You have shown zero evidence.

New York Judge flips house seat from DEM to GOP after Judge Allowed Signature Check​

This is also a great example of why democrats and judges have refused to allow signature checks and other election audits. The democrat had originally ‘won’ the seat by a messily 20-50 votes prior to Republicans submitting more than a 1000 instances of fraud to the court.

There were over 312,000 votes cast in that district, according to this website: https://ballotpedia.org/New_York's_22nd_Congressional_District_election,_2020

It seems to have been an incredibly close race. The article you cited states that a judge invalidated the following votes:

• 28 ballots from voters who voted in the right election district but wrong polling place, in addition to 20 ballots cast in the wrong county.
  • 85 ballots from voters who were listed in the state voter database as “purged.”
  • 51 ballots from voters who dropped their absentee ballots in a ballot drop box outside of their election district, ballots that were later sent to the correct polling place after a state deadline.
So, out of more than 312,000 votes, a judge decided to invalidate 164 votes. By my calculations, that is 0.05% of the total votes cast. Five-hundredths of one percent.

Furthermore, nothing that I can see indicates that the above ballots were deliberately fraudulent. I don't even understand how some of them ended up being invalid - how can you vote in the right district but the wrong polling place? Why on earth do you have to vote at a particular polling place within your electoral district?!

So in essence, Shooey, there's nothing in that article you cited that actually supports your accusations of voter fraud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom