The Biden Presidency

use `fact checkers' to cover up the truth, especially with election fraud. Eg, when security reports come out demonstrating election fraud, someone will then come out with a report called `fact check' to try and give the public an impression he is an authority, and he will always give a contrary report that backs the establishment.

And this, in contemporary philosophy, is known as “Homer’s Law”:

284181c2f15ea6915f1ce42e8261bd44.jpg

“People are attracted to conspiracy theories when important psychological needs are not being met: the need for knowledge and certainty; the existential need to feel safe and secure when powerless and scared; and, among those high in narcissism, the need to feel unique compared to others.” —Karen M. Douglas, psychologist, University of Kent

“People are attracted to conspiracy theories when important psychological needs are not being met: the need for knowledge and certainty; the existential need to feel safe and secure when powerless and scared; and, among those high in narcissism, the need to feel unique compared to others.” —Karen M. Douglas, psychologist, University of Kent

Doesn't apply to anyone we know, sorry.

3). use `fact checkers' to cover up the truth
That is actually the worst, since they (the legacy media) don't even realize how they are shooting themselves and their normie audience in the foot.

That's one reading of it. The promise of being part of an immaculate in-the-know priesthood different to the herd is always attractive.

A lot of conspiracy theories, I would consider quite scary and promoting fear, not a sense of security. But something like QAnon seems to offer that with ''Trust the plan...'' It is of course one big troll.

People high in pathological narcissism don't need to engage in conspiracy theories to make themselves special. They already intrinsically feel this. That was a dig at Trump methinks. Whilst Trump has massive construction worker ego and American tragic-hero-gunslinger archetype traits, I don't think he's suffering from a narcissistic disorder. The lack of the death stare is a physical indication that he hasn't got it.

As I said earlier. The human mind has evolved to recognise patterns (or imagine them if they aren't there). This is why humans are susceptible to conspiracy theories and dodgy thinking. Pattern Perception I believe its called.

I've known some very clever people over the years who believe the most potty things and have convinced themselves with all kinds of mental gymnastics.

A lot of conspiracy theories, I would consider quite scary and promoting fear, not a sense of security. But something like QAnon seems to offer that with ''Trust the plan...'' It is of course one big troll.

So for instance the idea that the recent election was stolen via a coordinated attack that involved Democrats, Republican Judges, Dominion voting machines, Venezuela, China, Iran and Russia, where would that fall? troll, fear promotion, not a conspiracy theory?

So for instance the idea that the recent election was stolen via a coordinated attack that involved Democrats, Republican Judges, Dominion voting machines, Venezuela, China, Iran and Russia, where would that fall? troll, fear promotion, not a conspiracy theory?

Without evidence: dangerous agitation. No different to the 2016 Russian collusion conspiracy.

Bringing back normal... including shopping at Brooks Brothers.

If only we lift the horrific coronavirus restrictions then Brooks Brothers might stand a chance at coming out of bankruptcy.

Now it gets even more interesting.

I'm interested in why you take Sidney Powell's claims seriously, Shooey.

I'm also curious about when you think that this is all going to come to a head - when you do you expect the military to step in and take over? Why haven't they done so already and what are they waiting for?

By the way, I assume that you've seen the following links while doing your due diligence on the internet - if so, what do you think?

Statement from Scytl, stating that it was not involved in the US election, nor does it have any presence in Germany:

Statement from Dominion on Sidney Powell's claims:

Reuters fact check about the map you posted above, showing an alleged screenshot of an electoral win by Donald Trump:

I know it’s pointless posting confirmed facts to convince a conspiracy theorist but just for the lulz:

and look at this. Do you think a big black SUV is going to be parked right outside the Oval Office? And a road right outside the Oval Office???

Wake up guys.
View attachment 36223

and look, now a big truck is right outside the Oval Office. I am sure the `fact check' will true to pull a fast one and lie through their teeth
View attachment 36224

but if you look at the Castle Rock studios you will see that the road is the same angle as the above pics:
View attachment 36225

Come on, don't go to sleep on me guys. You see it?

The real oval office. You think they are going to park a car on the lawn?
View attachment 36227

What if I told you I have seen Biden at the White House personally.

Shoo, is there an event, a fact, an occurrence that will finally make you think you were wrong, or will you be changing your worldview to accommodate your theory no matter what?

it would be good to have a tie breaker, so as to avoid potentially dragging this conversation for the next 4 years.

think about it. Think outside the box. Wake up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom