The Biden Presidency

I have issues when some Irish and French ex pats in the Midwest and South run out of their meetings this afternoon because somehow this is a meaningful holiday to them.

I have tremendous empathy. I'm always thinking of others.

I never bayoneted a Redcoat, but I can still celebrate the 4th of July. Why is this particular holiday so hard for you?

It’s not Juneteenth today. They were running out of your meeting for other reasons.

I never bayoneted a Redcoat, but I can still celebrate the 4th of July. Why is this particular holiday so hard for you?

It’s not Juneteenth today. They were running out of your meeting for other reasons.

They were running for their long weekend. If the George Floyd murder didn't happen and get publicized last year, I doubt this would become a national holiday. There's already a day for Martin Luther King.

Should we feel sorry that Italians were discriminated against and called sleazy oily mafiosos and make Columbus Day a holiday?

Hmmm. Point, counterpoint. Fwiffo Fwiffo , you ignorant slut.

...I don't know what the Dan Aykroyd skit on misogyny has to do with making another statutory holiday for black people.

They were running for their long weekend. If the George Floyd murder didn't happen and get publicized last year, I doubt this would become a national holiday. There's already a day for Martin Luther King.

Should we feel sorry that Italians were discriminated against and called sleazy oily mafiosos and make Columbus Day a holiday?

...I don't know what the Dan Aykroyd skit on misogyny has to do with making another statutory holiday for black people.
Fwiffo Fwiffo you ignorant slut. Point. Counterpoint. As per, you missed the point. Carry on Salary Man

What kind of holiday is this? What if my life had nothing to do with slave owning or being a slave?

What kind of holiday is this? What if my life had nothing to do with slave owning or being a slave?
Well I think nobody objects to you continuing to slave away in your cubicle that day.

I think it's pretty clear now, there was only Trump who had big enough balls to face China down.

Beijing Biden, his son's naive art money laundering scheme and Boris lets build back, but in a more feminine way with equity for all, are not up to the task.

Biden telling Ukraine you can't join a certain treaty organisation because of all the corruption, sounds a bit rich considering his son's, his brother's and the Big Man's dealings there. Hypocrisy of the highest rank order.

I think it's pretty clear now, there was only Trump who had big enough balls to face China down.

Beijing Biden, his son's naive art money laundering scheme and Boris lets build back, but in a more feminine way with equity for all, are not up to the task.

Biden telling Ukraine you can't join a certain treaty organisation because of all the corruption, sounds a bit rich considering his son's, his brother's and the Big Man's dealings there. Hypocrisy of the highest rank order.

You forgot to say woke antifa gain of function critical race theory deep state cancel culture. I’m trying to fill my Pimpernel bingo card here and you are not helping.

“The flag-lowering ceremony at the Kabul headquarters for NATO’s ‘Resolute Support‘ mission, which trains and advises Afghan security forces, was called off only hours before it was due to begin, the Defense officials said.”

And people thought the previous administration was disorganised.

“Roughly 18,000 U.S.-funded contractors who maintain the Afghan government’s fleet of military aircraft and ground vehicles also have been ordered to withdraw from the country. But the contractors say they had no advance warning about Biden’s decision and that it’s unclear how their companies will continue to support the Afghan security forces once American troops leave.”

“What is the role for continued contractor support for Afghan government missions and capabilities, either in-country or over-the-horizon?”

That’s more than the 10,000 NATO troops.

E53E82C0-D322-4114-9AF1-E4885D3FD176.jpeg

"There are currently 2,500 US troops in Iraq helping local forces counter what remains of the Islamic State group.

Numbers of US troops are likely to stay the same but the move is being seen as an attempt to help the Iraqi PM."

2,499 US troops then?

Antony Blinken committed political suicide. "This is manifestly not Saigon". Did you see the news, videos and photographs? How can you be as blind as the cronies who worked for the previous administration? Are you a talking head?

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — Russia's Foreign Ministry says a second explosion has gone off outside Kabul airport. The twin suicide attacks killed at least 13 people and wounded another 15.

"To those who carried out this attack: We will not forgive, we will not forget, we will hunt you down and make you pay," Biden said.

And if it takes 10 plus years like Bin Laden I'll be 90.

"To those who carried out this attack: We will not forgive, we will not forget, we will hunt you down and make you pay," Biden said.

And if it takes 10 plus years like Bin Laden I'll be 90.
Unless he's calling in the airstrikes over the weekend with extreme prejudice, no one's going to believe the tough talk.

Drone strike, not air strike:

You need rolling thunder type levelling to get out of this one.

Brit MSM and politicians openly hostile to Biden and Kamala. The clusterfuck of a withdraw leaves a bitter taste: Bagram air base cowardly left in the night (an air base you could have a completed an effective evacuation from), not telling NATO and allied forces, hiding from Boris's phone calls. They're openly saying he's decrepid now and Kamala is no better then a cackling incompetent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom