The Biden Presidency

Biden is HORRIBLE. Anyone who says otherwise has the head up their a$$!

But he's a tall white man who looks presidential.

I totally would have sniffed Eliza’s hair!

Oh right I forgot you had a thing for Albanians. Not ageing well in the first photograph. Subsequent ones look more like her.

The new bunch of Albanians are better. Ava Maxx. Rita Ora. Dua Lipa.

1647359247712.jpeg

Thank you gramps!

"'For God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power,' Biden said of Putin.

A White House official said later that the president had not been calling for Putin's deposal. "

Realpolitik cynicism runs deep Mr. President. Maduro, the Taliban, Assad, Lukashenko, and Erdogan were not supposed to be in power too.

It was a very good (but not great) speech. He sounded strong and lucid, though it was definitely not one for the history books.

I thought the line about Putin has to go still sounded a little coy. He could have posed the question to the Russian people: does this man represent you and is he who you want at the helm?

I would’ve given mad props if, instead of quoting a pope, he opened with ‘Russian President, Go Fuck Yourself’

Not only older Russians do approve of the invasion of Ukraine, but Putin's approval ratings are so high the only way Biden could hope to get higher would be do to crack with his son. And it's not even sure he'd manage to do that since he seems to have trouble knowing which one of his sons is still alive.

I would’ve given mad props if, instead of quoting a pope, he opened with ‘Russian President, Go Fuck Yourself’

That would actually be less controversial. That's arguably been the stance against Kim Jong Un.

I was under the impression the United States was not supposed to formally support assassination of another head of state.

Then I wondered if Saddam Hussein was on the wanted dead or alive deck of cards.

“Amid Europe’s largest land war since World War II, 7 in 10 Americans expressed low confidence in President Joe Biden’s ability to deal with Russia’s invasion of Ukraine in a new NBC News poll, and 8 in 10 voiced worry that the war will increase gas prices and possibly involve nuclear weapons.

And during the nation’s largest inflation spike in 40 years, overwhelming majorities said they believe the country is headed in the wrong direction and disapproved of the president’s handling of the economy.

Those are some of the major findings of the new national NBC News poll, which found that Biden’s overall job approval rating had declined to 40 percent, the lowest level of his presidency. The survey also found that Republicans enjoyed a 2-point lead in answering which party should control Congress ahead of November’s midterm elections.”

Mr. President, if you can’t save the world at least save the Democrats.

"I was expressing my outrage. He shouldn’t remain in power, just like bad people shouldn’t continue to do bad things. But it doesn’t mean we have a fundamental policy to do anything to take Putin down in any way,"

Oh relief. All cleared up now.

"I was expressing my outrage. He shouldn’t remain in power, just like bad people shouldn’t continue to do bad things. But it doesn’t mean we have a fundamental policy to do anything to take Putin down in any way,"

Oh relief. All cleared up now.
Putin is such a thug, I think the normal niceties can fall silent. Total agreement he needs to be removed and it can and should be stated, but it's also said that Biden has given Putin ammunition to feed his paranoia that the West is out to get him and picking on Russians.

"A former Indian diplomat said Delhi's stand has put Washington in a Catch-22 situation.

The US wants India to be part of its wider strategy of isolating Russia but at the same time, it can't afford to weaken India against China - both diplomatically and militarily.

Experts say this has created confusion in the White House about the best way to deal with India."

Will sending Kamala help?

Will sending Kamala help?
It's so sad, they thought they could ditch competency for box ticking and a very weird ideology that doesn't travel very well, but was a construct to control the masses, they never believed in it from day one. And now we're really in the shit...

"And now, we’ve got the strongest-ever gun sense commander-in-chief in the Oval Office.

A president who realizes that thoughts and prayers alone aren’t enough.

A president who has been standing up to the gun lobby for decades — and winning.

A president who has been standing up for survivors like me."

President Joe 'Gun Control' Biden.

"And now, we’ve got the strongest-ever gun sense commander-in-chief in the Oval Office.

A president who realizes that thoughts and prayers alone aren’t enough.

A president who has been standing up to the gun lobby for decades — and winning.

A president who has been standing up for survivors like me."

President Joe 'Gun Control' Biden.
What exactly has he done?

What a joke!
The optics look awful, but I suppose it's keep him artificially going to avoid a Kamala Harris presidency, now they now she's completely untenuous and what she lacks in empathy, attention to detail and inate intelligence, she more than makes up in unbridled ambition and with the help of a little bit of box ticking has propelled her to the top of her game. Where she stares out, completely and utterley, transparently useless as side kick to the leader of the free world.

The optics look awful, but I suppose it's keep him artificially going to avoid a Kamala Harris presidency, now they now she's completely untenuous and what she lacks in empathy, attention to detail and inate intelligence, she more than makes up in unbridled ambition and with the help of a little bit of box ticking has propelled her to the top of her game. Where she stares out, completely and utterley, transparently useless as side kick to the leader of the free world.

TL:DR?

She sux also!

Even when Kennedy got his brain scattered on the back seat of a Cadillac he still had better cognitive functions than this potatus. American politics are so entertaining.

“This week, President Biden rolled out a new message labeling the GOP a ‘MAGA Party‘ — tying Republicans to the ex-president’s controversial brand of politics with an election-year attack designed to activate disillusioned Democrats and persuade independents that the GOP is too radical to hold power.”

Yes. Let’s move the country forward in a spirit of bipartisanship by invoking the one who shall not be named.

It's not even mid terms and people are jumping ship already?
Be interesting to see Jen Peski's ratings over at MSNBC. Her leaving was planned in advance for sometime.

I wouldn't read jumping ship into this, but it must be difficult covering for the senile and cackling one all the time. Not a job I would envy.

Be interesting to see Jen Peski's ratings over at MSNBC. Her leaving was planned in advance for sometime.

I wouldn't read jumping ship into this, but it must be difficult covering for the senile and cackling one all the time. Not a job I would envy.

Oh she's going into second tier broadcast media. I didn't know that.

"President Joe Biden said Monday that the United States would be willing to intervene militarily if China were to invade the self-governing island of Taiwan, again sowing confusion over American policy in the region.

'You didn’t want to get involved in the Ukraine conflict militarily for obvious reasons,' a reporter asked. 'Are you willing to get involved militarily to defend Taiwan if it comes to that?'

'Yes,' Biden responded.

'That’s the commitment we made,' he added.

Shortly after the president’s comments, a White House official appeared to walk back the declaration that the U.S. could intervene militarily."

Blinken is not following his boss this time around to correct statements he makes?

"President Joe Biden is pressing aides for a more compelling message and a sharper strategy while bristling at how they’ve tried to stifle the plain-speaking persona that has long been one of his most potent assets."

Let me talk off script!

“I’ve heard him say recently that he used to say about President Obama’s tenure that everything landed on his desk but locusts, and now he understands how that feels,”

Might want to stop comparing to the other guy start defining your own legacy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom