The Biden Presidency

Is anyone keeping a running tally of what the President is actually in charge of? He doesn't have the will of the Supreme Court. He doesn't have the Senate. Soon he'll lose the House.

And he has another two years.

Is anyone keeping a running tally of what the President is actually in charge of? He doesn't have the will of the Supreme Court. He doesn't have the Senate. Soon he'll lose the House.

I am.

Nothing!

I am.

Nothing!

Gun control. Abortion. Inflation. Housing. Russia vs Ukraine. China and Taiwan. North Korea. Migrants. Coronavirus.

This is a reactionary White House administration that has no idea how to create and lead an agenda of its own.

Gun control. Abortion. Inflation. Housing. Russia vs Ukraine. China and Taiwan. North Korea. Migrants. Coronavirus.

This is a reactionary blame game White House administration that has no idea how to create and lead an agenda of its own.

Fixed that for you!

The crib sheets says it all: YOU sit down, YOU look at journalists, etc.

If you're down in the basement at that level of trying to ignite animation, do you really have time for policy?

As per most of the west, the energy policy has been a disaster, Green New Deals with promises of higher paying jobs leading to the poor house. It all went wrong when they got excited and instead of ending the fossil industries by 2050, they could do it by 2030 or in Biden's case, under his watch. Which of course excludes his son's fossil fuels interests.

The crib sheets says it all: YOU sit down, YOU look at journalists, etc.

If you're down in the basement at that level of trying to ignite animation, do you really have time for policy?

You make it sound like he is an invalid.

“Joe Biden is president and Democrats control Congress, but it is Republicans who are enjoying some of the most far-reaching policy victories of the modern era, delivered by the Supreme Court's new conservative majority.

In a recent series of rulings, the Supreme Court eliminated the constitutional right to an abortion by overturning Roe v. Wade, expanded the Second Amendment's scope by finding a right to carry guns outside the home, curbedthe Environmental Protection Agency's regulatory power to combat climate change and enhanced religious rights by validating taxpayer money for religious schooling.

The string of conservative victories provides a stark contrast to Democrats' struggles to pass major legislation or use executive power to achieve their aims. It captures the reason Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell used extraordinary tactics to engineer the right's 6-3 majority, which is seen as the most conservative Supreme Court in nearly a century.”

For whom the bell tolls,
It tolls for thee.

• Just 26% of Democrats said they would prefer President Joe Biden to be their party’s candidate in the 2024 election, and 64% want someone else heading the ticket, a new poll found.
  • Biden’s age and job performance were the top reasons cited by Democrats why they wanted a candidate other than Biden to be the party nominee, The New York Times/Siena College poll found.
  • Just 13% of voters of all kinds say the United States is “on the right track,” while 77% said it was “headed in the wrong direction.”

I always thought it would be tough for President Biden to fight for his second term. Now with this and Freudian slips from the VP, I'm not convinced he'll last long after a poor showing in the midterms.

• Just 26% of Democrats said they would prefer President Joe Biden to be their party’s candidate in the 2024 election, and 64% want someone else heading the ticket, a new poll found.
  • Biden’s age and job performance were the top reasons cited by Democrats why they wanted a candidate other than Biden to be the party nominee, The New York Times/Siena College poll found.
  • Just 13% of voters of all kinds say the United States is “on the right track,” while 77% said it was “headed in the wrong direction.”

I always thought it would be tough for President Biden to fight for his second term. Now with this and Freudian slips from the VP, I'm not convinced he'll last long after a poor showing in the midterms.
He's decrepit and has some baggage that the FBI are shielding the US from and the other one's a word salad disaster.

Inappropriate sexualisation from an early age, that's from the daughter's diary and the latest leak is that Hunter had his phone number as ''Peter the Pedo'' on his iPhone. And it was Trump's kids that were the nefarious ones according the MSM.

Doesn't look much better elsewhere in the West. It's all gone Let's get rid of the farms! all of a sudden. Hmmm.

1657665509367.jpeg

President Biden has finally turned it around. Economic stimulus. NATO membership. Tough on China.

6 plus more years to go!

How he will reach the inauguration in January 2029 eludes me.

That part where he faced the sign was scripted and this camera didn't pick it up right?

Patriot missiles? Was this from the Desert Shield/Storm era? I thought after Al Qaeda selling arms to the Saudis wasn't politically palatable. Surely they don't need it against the Yemenese Houthi.

GDP: Neutral or + ???... for Biden

_127408260_optimised-usgdp-nc.png

Employment: + for Biden

_127458182_us.employment-nc.png

Wages adjusted for inflation: - for Biden

_127400067_optimised-us-real-h-wages-nc.png

Gas Price: - for Biden
_127457288_gettyimages-1239045815.jpg

He is just reading what the teleprompter says.

Yes, but making proclamations without a realistic plan to follow up on them demeans his credibility. Like saying he will defend Taiwan with the might of the US military.

Surely he remembers the Obama administration's red line to Syria that was crossed many times over.

Yes, but making proclamations without a realistic plan to follow up on them demeans his credibility. Like saying he will defend Taiwan with the might of the US military.

Surely he remembers the Obama administration's red line to Syria that was crossed many times over.

What credibility? That's a serious question.

It sounds like he corrected himself pretty quickly, changing it to ‘they’. I’m sure the CIA had a few seconds of excitement watching that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom