The Fragrance Thread & SOTD

I thought that was just the budget list. I mean, I'm not trying to blow money for the sake of it, but I'm open to all price ranges.

image.jpeg

I thought that was just the budget list. I mean, I'm not trying to blow money for the sake of it, but I'm open to all price ranges.
well, you could add something like TF Oud Wood, Amouage Memoir Man, Montale Forest Aoud, Montale Patchouli Leaves, Frederic Malle French Lover, Ormonde Man, and Creed Spice and Wood (I personally was unimpressed with this but its big on BN).

85ea05d226adb9c29d98e51bcd141773687a13f99279e4b8147b138a99619752.jpg

well, you could add something like TF Oud Wood, Amouage Memoir Man, Montale Forest Aoud, Montale Patchouli Leaves, Frederic Malle French Lover, Ormonde Man, and Creed Spice and Wood (I personally was unimpressed with this but its big on BN).

I am pretty set on Oud's from MFK, wearing the original Oud today actually. Not a big Creed fan in general. I will check out the others though. The name of the Malle fragrance is slightly off putting though...

I am pretty set on Oud's from MFK, wearing the original Oud today actually. Not a big Creed fan in general. I will check out the others though. The name of the Malle fragrance is slightly off putting though...
what oud's do you have from MFK?

85ea05d226adb9c29d98e51bcd141773687a13f99279e4b8147b138a99619752.jpg

Eau d'Italie Bois D'Ombre.

So the French Lover is renamed Bois d'Orage for the US market apparently. And apparently I have it in my collection already. Apparently, I am also an idiot.

So the French Lover is renamed Bois d'Orage for the US market apparently. And apparently I have it in my collection already. Apparently, I am also an idiot.
No wonder that you have that custom title!

So I puled out the Bois d' Orage. It's not bad, not a huge fan of the top notes, but I don't like probably 90% of the top notes out there. Definitely doesn't last long enough though.

Etro Gomma - heavily inspired by Knize Ten, if not an outright copy. Like Knize a lot better though, I think it is a lot rounder and less aggressive. Cheaper as well.

Etro Gomma - heavily inspired by Knize Ten, if not an outright copy. Like Knize a lot better though, I think it is a lot rounder and less aggressive. Cheaper as well.

Knize Ten has top top burning rubber scent. Me like

dunhill has a new scent - Icon Epic. comes in a black bottle. its got a very nice scent to it. potent though.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Alfred-Dunhill-Dunhill-Icon-Elite-Eau-de-Parfum-3-4-oz-Dunhill/prod191660143_cat55920779__/p.prod?icid=&searchType=EndecaDrivenCat&rte=%2Fcategory.jsp%3FitemId%3Dcat55920779%26pageSize%3D30%26No%3D0%26refinements%3D&eItemId=prod191660143&cmCat=product

its not half bad. i got a bit of the sandalwood and pepper from it. pretty masculine scent. i'd need to try it again to get a better impression but I'd say it would be worth sampling next time you're near someone that sells it.

So Nordstrom here sucks. I remembered why I don't go there. Paltry fragrance selection would be an understatement.

personally i'd go with the peruvian. i found the cashmere to be a little meh. the silk mood was the only one that really stood out to me.

I honestly felt the same way, but when I got the Silk and Cashmere out today, I actually liked the Cashmere better now. Not sure why.

Trying the new Prada Milano tonight. First impression is that this is pretty nice for a big box scent.

Art of shaving just released four new "Intense" versions of their fragrances.

The bois has a more flowery feminine open so I didn't think it would be for me.

Just got a sample of this. Pretty interesting so far. It finally gets woody at the base. I didn't think it was overly flowery on the top, but definitely some flower in the middle.

I also got a Bois Marocain sample as well. I quite like it, but 330 bucks for 50 ml is fucking laughable.

At the airport now. Peruvian Ambrette is nice! $205 for 125ml. Not a bad deal, might get it, but 125ml is a bit much. Anyways, thanks for the recommendation Grand Potentate Grand Potentate

How would that work?
I buy the bottle and split it into a smaller portion, which you'd then buy from me. For example, let's say it was $200 for 100ml and you wanted 20ml. That would be roughly $40 plus materials and shipping. It's a cheap way to get a fragrance you enjoy that you don't need a bottle of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom