Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Snowflake Fenix ammo now makes you confirm you didnt vote for Biden before you can buy anything from them.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
*checks polls* Yep, Dems are soaring in popularity and the Republicans are floundering. Must be time for them to shoot themselves in the kneecap again.

*checks news* and there it is.

Kingstonian

Not sure if it is ‘gun news’ or another thread:-

1.) Twelve year old in North Carolina shoots and kills home invader who attacked his grandmother.

2.) Seattle man shoots two random strangers in a car. Then police arrive and shoot him dead. Reports suggest he wanted suicide by cop. If so, it is callous to shoot at total strangers first.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing

With pistol braces on the way out by executive fiat, my legit NFA tax-stamped firearms are about to go up in value.

Arnathor

The Hamiltonian Hung Like a Horse
Supporter

With pistol braces on the way out by executive fiat, my legit NFA tax-stamped firearms are about to go up in value.
How many of your guns were lost in an unfortunate boating accident?

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
How many of your guns were lost in an unfortunate boating accident?
My shorties are all NFA registered, so the new rule against pistol arm braces doesn’t affect me.

I’m debating investing in a second home or a few registered machine guns right now - the latter will probably appreciate more. I’d never shoot a $50k machine gun, just lock it away and watch the value increase.

Top Bottom