Snowflake Fenix ammo now makes you confirm you didnt vote for Biden before you can buy anything from them.

*checks polls* Yep, Dems are soaring in popularity and the Republicans are floundering. Must be time for them to shoot themselves in the kneecap again.

*checks news* and there it is.

Not sure if it is ‘gun news’ or another thread:-

1.) Twelve year old in North Carolina shoots and kills home invader who attacked his grandmother.

2.) Seattle man shoots two random strangers in a car. Then police arrive and shoot him dead. Reports suggest he wanted suicide by cop. If so, it is callous to shoot at total strangers first.

With pistol braces on the way out by executive fiat, my legit NFA tax-stamped firearms are about to go up in value.

With pistol braces on the way out by executive fiat, my legit NFA tax-stamped firearms are about to go up in value.
How many of your guns were lost in an unfortunate boating accident?

How many of your guns were lost in an unfortunate boating accident?
My shorties are all NFA registered, so the new rule against pistol arm braces doesn’t affect me.

I’m debating investing in a second home or a few registered machine guns right now - the latter will probably appreciate more. I’d never shoot a $50k machine gun, just lock it away and watch the value increase.

In case you missed it, a politician mistook a toy air gun blister pack for a real gun package. In California.

F2A52DB5-69A3-48A4-93CA-3DAE6AE0D0AA.jpeg

seems like it

The odd thing is that the article talks about ‘gun violence’ which is usually code for ‘white lone spree killer that posed a threat to the middle class suburbs’

Meanwhile, the streets of England are much safer without these assault spoons and high capacity pizza wheel slicers on the streets:

E68064E9-8527-410B-BB8A-AF45FEF322F0.jpeg

Biden just banned all Russian ammunition imports. The ban doesn’t include Serbia, or the Ukraine so I don’t think people will be selling-off their AKs just yet, but it will probably push prices up even more.

Is Russian ammo inexpensive? I am thinking like their cameras and binoculars used to be. Not the latest thing but very affordable. If you bought Czech it was a bit better but still cheaper than Western or Japanese equipment.

Do the Chinese have a presence in the ammunition market ? I bet they could undercut everybody.

Is Russian ammo inexpensive? I am thinking like their cameras and binoculars used to be. Not the latest thing but very affordable. If you bought Czech it was a bit better but still cheaper than Western or Japanese equipment.

Do the Chinese have a presence in the ammunition market ? I bet they could undercut everybody.
Russian optics (scopes, binoculars, etc) are excellent and nearly as good as Czech.

Russian ammo is cheap (steel cased instead of brass) but reasonably high quality. They can produce on a scale that has to drive down production costs.

Serbian ammo (made on old Soviet tooling) is similar without the same level of QC.

Chinese ammo and firearms were banned from import in the 1990s because they were so cheap (crack gangs and AKs was a major theme), though I think the Canadians still have access.

^That does much to restore my faith in our younger people. I guess all that PC brainwashing in the school hasn't been too effective.

Why are they doing this? What exactly are they supposed to be “training” for???

Someone who appears to know quite a lot about guns and shooting calls out right-wing, conservative nut-jobs for posing with ridiculous guns and using them as props:

Someone who appears to know quite a lot about guns and shooting calls out right-wing, conservative nut-jobs for posing with ridiculous guns and using them as props:

Wow, now I know what normal people must feel like when they read a clothing forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom