The knitwear thread

florisgreen

It is casual by design. Everything is not about classic elegant clothing here is it? Paper thin deep v necks are not everyone’s cup of tea either.

The Shooman The Shooman can easily combine it with his heavy corduroy and big butch bluchers and he will still well turned out.

You are exhibiting iGent Knitwear poisoning. Less fatal than mercury poisoning

This chap has no issue looking good in it.

View attachment 37492
As you say, not my cup of tea, but to each his own.

The Shooman

A Pretty Face
"big butch bluchers" hahaha, that is a great way with words, some of the best l have seen. You are right though, the styling with this is right up my alley...this is the stuff l pull right out of my hat. Nothing crazy or German about it, just a quality warm winter casual look that is unsurpassed. I love my winter wear, that's when l really have my fun. I don't do a sharp city look in winter (might be a cashmere overcoat or tweed coat at most), l am lucky enough to be able to do it my way. I like very smart country style for winter...wouldn't want it any other way.

360 degree burgundy goiser brogues in shell cordovan
thick winter cords or tweed trousers (dark browns)
that jumper
english style tweed cap
english 4 ply olive alpaca socks

or

navy cords
that gray jumper in picture
cashmere turtleneck
etc

It is casual by design. Everything is not about classic elegant clothing here is it? Paper thin deep v necks are not everyone’s cup of tea either.

The Shooman The Shooman can easily combine it with his heavy corduroy and big butch bluchers and he will still well turned out.

Thruth

Created the finest posts in internet forum history
Supporter
"big butch bluchers" hahaha, that is a great way with words, some of the best l have seen. You are right though, the styling with this is right up my alley...this is the stuff l pull right out of my hat. Nothing crazy or German about it, just a quality warm winter casual look that is unsurpassed. I love my winter wear, that's when l really have my fun. I don't do a sharp city look in winter (might be a cashmere overcoat or tweed coat at most), l am lucky enough to be able to do it my way. I like very smart country style for winter...wouldn't want it any other way.

360 degree burgundy goiser brogues in shell cordovan
thick winter cords or tweed trousers (dark browns)
that jumper
english style tweed cap
english 4 ply olive alpaca socks

or

navy cords
that gray jumper in picture
cashmere turtleneck
etc
I can see it in my mind’s eye

Panama

My latest ultra thin John Smedley has arrived...

20210504_203536.jpg

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
We just need some warm weather for the Polo's, Roll Neck's, and Cotton and Merino sweaters to come out.
I’m sorry but are we using the same language here? What kind of glass-eyed psychopath wears a fucking sweater in “warm” weather? Do you have an iron deficiency?

Panama

I’m sorry but are we using the same language here? What kind of glass-eyed psychopath wears a fucking sweater in “warm” weather? Do you have an iron deficiency?
They are not very thick and I like to party until 5am. Are you tucked up in bed at 9pm?

Top Bottom