The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

Good Food Wow GIF by For(bes) The Culture
 
I’ll add that UNT is a is a fairly conservative school focusing on engineering and not liberal arts.
 

This is good. Let's just fire a missile into some other country given the current state of affairs. Next North Korea will accidentally drop something in Ukraine.
 

Did people not recently condemn their sham elections and offer to recognise "the other guy" - I forget his name...I remember people were even recognising him as head of state and for diplomatic relations. Do we just cast all that aside because we need their oil?
 
Imagine having the Australian Signals Directorate, responsible for Aust Govt Cyber Security, under your remit, but failing to remember to renew your domain.

What. A. Potato.

050923E9-E4D8-4C23-89AD-E19EDE47B14A.webp
 

“Last month, I made a mistake I deeply regret,” Broyles said. “As I admitted, I mixed alcohol and a medication I’d never taken before while under the same roof as a group of young women who looked up to me, and for that, I apologize from the bottom of my heart.”


The ole......I accidentally mixed meds with booze excuse!

get-the-fuck-out-gtfo.gif
 



Which Countries Have Nuclear Weapons?​

  1. Russia — 6,257 (1,458 active, 3039 available, 1,760 retired)
  2. United States — 5,550 (1,389 active, 2,361 available, 1,800 retired)
  3. China — 350 available (actively expanding nuclear arsenal)
  4. France — 290 available
  5. United Kingdom — 225 available
  6. Pakistan — 165 available
  7. India — 156 available
  8. Israel — 90 available
  9. North Korea — 40-50 available (estimated)

You need more.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom