Leitmotif
Eating his po boy w/oyster,petrosyan caviar,& gold
- Messages
- 4,621
We can tell! Are you still deporting Salvadorians?You might. I've gotten greener, though.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We can tell! Are you still deporting Salvadorians?You might. I've gotten greener, though.
We can tell! Are you still deporting Salvadorians?
You might. I've gotten greener, though.
‘I cast Repeal Obamacare’: Twitter reimagines the Trump era as a game of ‘Dungeons & Dragons’
By Avi Selk March 26 at 3:34 PM
![]()
Dungeons & Dragons was inducted into the Toy Hall of Fame last year. Twitter users have since turned it into a political cudgel. (Bethany Mosher/The Strong museum via AP)
Adventurer! Dare you embark on the new quest #GOPDnD?
Beware, for it is an extremely partisan adventure, devised by trolls who would seek to mock the White House from their dwellings in the forests of Twitter.
If you choose to go on, you will need to prepare yourself. We provide this legend to help you navigate the trials ahead:
DnD: Dungeons & Dragons — in which players assume the roles of adventurers engaged in an epic quest. The game plays out mostly in the players’ imaginations, possibly while they sit around a basement table in the 1980s or try to be retro with their friends. But it also involves an intricate system of dice rolls, spells and Tolkienesque language that can get annoying if overdone. Apologies for that.
PC: The player’s character — typically a warrior, mage or rogue, though in this case they’re Republican politicians and President Trump.
DM: The dungeon master or game master, who designs, narrates and directs the quest. An honored role among the players. See:
#GOPDnD: An ongoing quest in which the newly empowered Republican Party and its leader, Trump, battle tax codes, illegal immigration and — finally — the great forces of Obamacare, occasionally arguing about dice rolls along the way.
Breaking character is strictly forbidden in any Dungeons & Dragons game. (If it weren’t, we’d briefly note that #GOPDnD began trending earlier this month after tweets by podcaster James D’Amato and has since evolved into a viral, extremely elaborate parody of the young Trump administration’s stumbles.)
Now that we are properly provisioned, let us commence our journey. It begins on the electoral cliffs of 2016, where powerful forces stood in the way of Trump’s party of adventurers.
Against all expectation, Trump defeated the wizard Hillary Clinton. He and his followers discovered amazing new abilities as they pressed on.
Trump led his party to the land of Washington, where he battled many monsters.
Some foes were of this country, and some were from distant lands.
A few doubted their leader’s abilities, but Trump always prevailed.
Finally, the adventurers were strong enough to face their strongest enemy yet — Obamacare. They were armed with the spell, repeal and reform.
But the party suffered many losses, and the battle lasted many days. Finally, the climax:
Which was, honestly, sort of a confusing ending. But that can happen after a long quest.
Anyway, there are always new adventures to come.
I didn't follow the campaigns of each major party. I guess Martin Schulz, the EU leech is such a bad candidate that they sort of voted for Angela.Angela Merkel's CDU 'seizes key state from rivals'
I thought the Christian Democrats and Merkel were on their way out...anger about refugees and everything.
The Germans are somewhat ahead on being shit spoon fed I am afraid.
Voters were probably fed up with the situation and they punished the people in power, totally forgetting who caused the mess in the first place. The power of BILD and the MSM supporting the CDU/ Merkel.
All getting ugly on the continent, whilst I feel immune somewhat here in the suburbs, it's only a temporary oasis.
muslims? asking forAppears she does....funnily enough two of my associates are trying to get out of Belgium, one to the USA, the other's daughter has just been gang raped and he's looking for an escape route after he's found and killed the culprits. Seriously.
That's where we are heading, but the time will come when the world on the outside is bigger and stronger than the world in the gated community. That is for my children's generation to sort out. What a terrible legacy, I hope they can forgive us.
Albanians allegedly.
Angela Merkel's CDU 'seizes key state from rivals'
I thought the Christian Democrats and Merkel were on their way out...anger about refugees and everything.
All getting ugly on the continent, whilst I feel immune somewhat here in the suburbs, it's only a temporary oasis.
Fwiffs, I've been waiting to troll with this all weekend. You totally sideswiped me.
Things are not as dire for the globalists as some portray it.
Aren't they muslims?
The suburbs are the worst part. If you think elsewhere is worse then I'm starting to understand your misconstruing of the situation.
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...-to-end-tuition-fees-and-nationalise-railways
Labour party's plan to nationalise mail, rail and energy firms
Draft manifesto reveals vision of public ownership as part of Jeremy Corbyn’s ‘transformational programme’
Check out Trudeau's lovely socks from 2.07 - 2.37, the only thing he has going for him, is that he is not Macron: