- Messages
- 40,417
Alex Jones says "high level sources" tell him Obama and Hillary are demons.
this is gold
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Alex Jones says "high level sources" tell him Obama and Hillary are demons.
I agree. That fly yesterday was awesome.this is gold
this is gold
I'm not sure the simple reading comprehension skill required to know that core =/= all is classified as "strained".
The GOP has myriad problems. Next in line is all the jesus shit.
Quoted for the near future.You are all generalising everything way too much in this thread
You are all generalising everything way too much in this thread
From what little info I could gather from a distance I see the biggest advantage for Hillary that she secured the nomination long before the primaries, so she could plan her campaign before the GOP had gathered their bunch of "candidates"!
Lets be honest, does anybody remember any of them? Other than Dr. Sleeping Pill?!
They lost to Trump, so that says a lot about their leader "qualities"!
They would not have had the slightest chance against Hillary!
TBH, I'm less concerned about trash talking, bragging guys than I am about this:
She is fucking devil
From what little info I could gather from a distance I see the biggest advantage for Hillary that she secured the nomination long before the primaries, so she could plan her campaign before the GOP had gathered their bunch of "candidates"!
Lets be honest, does anybody remember any of them? Other than Dr. Sleeping Pill?!
They lost to Trump, so that says a lot about their leader "qualities"!
They would not have had the slightest chance against Hillary!
TBH, I'm less concerned about trash talking, bragging guys than I am about this:

thanks for the sarcasmYup. Solid fact checking on very important claim. Thanks NBC!
shit's blowing up tonight about trump being a serial groper. on the one hand, i find this all exceptionally plausible given what a raging cunt he is. on the other, i have to find it just a tad odd that they're all coming out on the same day.
shit's blowing up tonight about trump being a serial groper. on the one hand, i find this all exceptionally plausible given what a raging cunt he is. on the other, i have to find it just a tad odd that they're all coming out on the same day.
Which is why it's highly doubtful all of them are legitimate. There was over a year of primary contests for these things to surface. Surely Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio's campaign staff can't be that incompetent.
This reminds me of the swift boat veterans for the truth that came up in the Kerry general campaign.
shit's blowing up tonight about trump being a serial groper. on the one hand, i find this all exceptionally plausible given what a raging cunt he is. on the other, i have to find it just a tad odd that they're all coming out on the same day.
This is how its gonna look on our side if hillary wins and the russians attack usWait till next week when the N bomb tapes come out.
Giant meteor just needs to end it all already, I'm not sure I can take another 20 some days of this.
This is how its gonna look on our side if hillary wins and the russians attack us
Great, Hitlery with the Super Predators.you should look up the name Victoria Nuland. she's likely to be our next SoS under Hillary.
this comment makes absolutely no sense. what the fuck happened to you Arny? you used to post regularly and could manage a somewhat coherent post when called upon. now you just drop in with this stupid garbage once a week? step up your game, son.Great, Hitlery with the Super Predators.
I'm ready to start posting more, rambo-man.this comment makes absolutely no sense. what the fuck happened to you Arny? you used to post regularly and could manage a somewhat coherent post when called upon. now you just drop in with this stupid garbage once a week? step up your game, son.
This is how its gonna look on our side if hillary wins and the russians attack us
we're going to attack the russians. hillary is going to start a proxy war through syria.The Russians aren't dumb enough to attack us. The only reason they are running rampant right now is Obama has been a total puss on the world stage.
we're going to attack the russians. hillary is going to start a proxy war through syria.