The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

I told everyone Trump resonates. I didn't want him to win but it sure as hell resonates with a hell of a lot of people.

I didn't stand by him but the grab them by the pussy video came out and he was 12 points down, my father went to Europe. By the time he returned I said he is almost even thanks to the FBI. I never had a doubt Trump would be back in the race.
 
exit polls are showing him doing much much better with woman than projected.

serious question - is this the end of polling as we know it? all the primary polls were wrong, all the brexit polls were wrong, and now all the election polls were wrong.
 
exit polls are showing him doing much much better with woman than projected.

serious question - is this the end of polling as we know it? all the primary polls were wrong, all the brexit polls were wrong, and now all the election polls were wrong.

How many of those people are "illogical" voters who don't post consistently on social media and engage in regular societal discourse?

That is what the polls are missing. It is like doing a census survey on residents in a park invaded by nomadic gypsies.
 
"According to The New York Times, he sent his son, Donald Jr., to sound out Ohio Governor John Kasich as his running mate. Mr. Kasich was told that as vice-president, he would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy. What, then, asked Mr. Kasich, would Mr. Trump do? Mr. Trump, he was told, would be in charge of making America great again."

Poetic.
 
exit polls are showing him doing much much better with woman than projected.

serious question - is this the end of polling as we know it? all the primary polls were wrong, all the brexit polls were wrong, and now all the election polls were wrong.

LA Times/USC polling is pretty accurate for the past few presidential elections. The rest are made to influence votes.
 
contested? god no. michigan and wisconsin were supposed to be democratic landslides. trump didn't even win the wisconsin primary.

I am not exactly a US politics novice. A smart network would try to show whatever is left of Clinton's path to victory.

I just heard a black woman commentator shrill about how a woman with three spouses and three children will do. A black man the same spouses and children will do. Then she railed against the white vote. What the &$@- a black man sits the White House so stop your moaning.
 
I am not exactly a US politics novice. A smart network would try to show whatever is left of Clinton's path to victory.

I just heard a black woman commentator shrill about how a woman with three spouses and three children will do. A black man the same spouses and children will do. Then she railed against the white vote. What the &$@- a black man sits the White House so stop your moaning.
cnn is desperately trying to project a clinton win.
 
lol

59omi5e78iwx.png


Grand Potentate Grand Potentate Thruth
 
I would map Hillary's campaign stops against sure wins that she lost. Honestly, Michigan and Wisconsin were a locks. A little effort would have corralled Ohio, Florida, Carolinas and Pennsylvania. Put the black President out there.

How the bloody hell did the Democratic brain trust bugger this up ?
 
I've been watching this campaign closely all year. It is completely fascinating!!!

I am not surprised at all by the results.

As for the elections being rigged by the Hilary camp....well maybe the people they paid to rig the election equipment messed up (electronic faults...ie, the computers failed bwhahaha). :troll:
 
I've been watching this campaign closely all year. It is completely fascinating!!!

I am not surprised at all by the results.

As for the elections being rigged by the Hilary camp....well maybe their computers messed up. :troll:
someone in the democrat camp will blame it on the russians. calling it now.
 
they don't listen to the voters. they sabotaged bernie's campaign and this is what they got. bernie would have steamrolled trump.

No no I won't contemplate the communist who won't wear black tie.
 
Let me use a British term since everyone in Canadian media keeps comparing it to Brexit. This is a complete shambles for the Democratic Party.
 
someone in the democrat camp will blame it on the russians. calling it now.

Of course they will.

Lets face it, Hilary is finished. Her political career is over! She is going to be gutted. lmagine the extra millions she could have made for her and Bill for `pay to play'. They could have become billionaire career politicians like how the really crooked communist party politicians do (check out who the richest people in China are and one of the groups are people who work in the government, no kidding).
 
The draining of the swamp and the stopping of globalisation are the big vote winners imo. People have had enough of the establishment working against the people and selling off their jobs and them allowing their mates to use public office to live well while taking away people's rights. People want to have hope again, people want to believe in dreams again. BUT...the big question is, will Trump deliver or is he full of hot wind.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom