The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

well it must be some kind of deal because this statement implies you don't like him now.

He became too much of a politician after the story broke out, but I guess for NJ politics, that was tame.

He did correct many of Corzine's fuck ups which I appreciate
 
Merkel's congratulates Trump. The one person who fucked it up for Europe by opening the borders to millions of refugees is talking about "values"!

 
Webb would have mopped the floor with Trump, with his military service, foreign policy chops, government experience while still looking like a cross-party outsider, union and white working class support, and sense of humor. But he never stood a chance against the DNC and was eclipsed by the Bernie thing early on.

View attachment 19718 View attachment 19719

Fucking Jim Webb. Dude is one big pussy piece of shit moron.

he and flynn are the only ones i wouldn't object to right off the bat.

Are you high? Sessions is a lunatic .
She was the worst presidency candidate.

Cocksuckers burning American Flag and chanting fuck Trump. Can't we just toss some Molotov cocktails on these mfers.

Yall need to embrace your inner anarchist more.
 
Can someone ask Trump to deport Van Jones? he is still rabbiting on about scared American Muslim citizens unable eat their frosted flakes at breakfast because they will shortly be sent to internment camps
 
Can someone ask Trump to deport Van Jones? he is still rabbiting on about scared American Muslim citizens unable eat their frosted flakes at breakfast because they will shortly be sent to internment camps

Been seeing this all over facebook. So damn ridiculous. The cult of victimhood.

You think anyone will remember what a shambles it was in ten years time? If anyone questions its success, the response will be that it was too new and just needed a little time to settle in and start working, blah, blah. If only Trump hadn't killed it, we'd all have free health care now.

Totally see what you're saying now and totally agree.

It almost sounds as if you're mad

I rushed to the assumption that he actually meant healthcare was free for all. I'm not sure why I thought that Dropbear had suddenly become braindead. Been on twitter too much, I guess.
 
It is sad. Otherwise intelligent people on a professional listserv have to be told this:

Please keep personal political opinions and ad hominin attacks out of them.


IOW – model your comments like you are writing in Health Affairs and not for The Daily Beast.
 
It is sad. Otherwise intelligent people on a professional listserv have to be told this:

Please keep personal political opinions and ad hominin attacks out of them.


IOW – model your comments like you are writing in Health Affairs and not for The Daily Beast.

My wife is all pissed at her sister right now for this very reason. She is much younger, just out of school, and went on a total FB rant. Has no clue how that could potentially affect her new job.

I'd blame millennials, but I see even old people doing it.
 
My wife is all pissed at her sister right now for this very reason. She is much younger, just out of school, and went on a total FB rant. Has no clue how that could potentially affect her new job.

I'd blame millennials, but I see even old people doing it.

I haven't posted on Facebook in 3yrs. Also went back and deleted everything that could be construed as a personal opinion. The even weirder thing is people writing long and intimate happy birthday messages to their SO for the whole world to see. Why not tell them in person or call them?

Having said that, all the Trump discussions on FB are entertaining to watch.
 
My wife is all pissed at her sister right now for this very reason. She is much younger, just out of school, and went on a total FB rant. Has no clue how that could potentially affect her new job.

I'd blame millennials, but I see even old people doing it.

This is cutting across all ages.
 
I haven't posted on Facebook in 3yrs. Also went back and deleted everything that could be construed as a personal opinion. The even weirder thing is people writing long and intimate happy birthday messages to their SO for the whole world to see. Why not tell them in person or call them?

Having said that, all the Trump discussions on FB are entertaining to watch.

I've been off for most of the year. Honestly not much desire to check in anymore at this point, I was only using it for messages for awhile anyway. I agree on the SO thing.

My wife did have a good one the other day. We passed some truck that was painted head to tail in Trump shit and Hillary for Prison and all that crap. She was like "Oh look, they've made mobile Facebook rants now".
 
I haven't posted on Facebook in 3yrs. Also went back and deleted everything that could be construed as a personal opinion. The even weirder thing is people writing long and intimate happy birthday messages to their SO for the whole world to see. Why not tell them in person or call them?

Having said that, all the Trump discussions on FB are entertaining to watch.

Entertaining is right. Wonder how indignant they would have been if the second worst candidate ever won?
 
Senior Zoe Anglosurname, University of Pittsburgh, has been leading protests against Trump.

"Unless you are a white male in America, you are scared and the protests are about people wanting solidarity and to feel safe"

Interviewer: "so Zoe, if you were all scared about Trump, why didn't America rise up to vote against him"

The top top protester gives a nervous laugh and says "I don't know"

Go back to psychology class Snowflake.
 
All the Facebook rants tend be from girls. At least on my feed. A lot of them aren't American/don't live in the US. Odd.
 
:areyouserious:
That is toptop Euro education at work. But seriously, it feels like that i.e. almost as if it never happened. Will be the same with President Drumpf a decade or so down the road. As a total outsider, and a badly informed one, Trump seems a bit more classless than but Bush but significantly more intelligent and most of all street smart. So he is not going to screw up more than GWB.
 
That is toptop Euro education at work. But seriously, it feels like that i.e. almost as if it never happened. Will be the same with President Drumpf a decade or so down the road. As a total outsider, and a badly informed one, Trump seems a bit more classless than but Bush but significantly more intelligent and most of all street smart. So he is not going to screw up more than GWB.

I'm hopeful this is what happens. But the names I'm seeing for cabinet posts are not good. That shit is going to be a clown car.

The upside is I'm going to be cracking up for the next four years. I just hope that not too many Americans are killed in that time period.
 
I'm hopeful this is what happens. But the names I'm seeing for cabinet posts are not good. That shit is going to be a clown car.

The upside is I'm going to be cracking up for the next four years. I just hope that not too many Americans are killed in that time period.

Yeah I will have to agree with you here. I am hoping he will actually bring in some fresh faces, not career political greaseballs.
 
I'm hopeful this is what happens. But the names I'm seeing for cabinet posts are not good. That shit is going to be a clown car.

The upside is I'm going to be cracking up for the next four years. I just hope that not too many Americans are killed in that time period.

I don't think Trump is nearly the hawk that Clinton would have been.
 
I don't think Trump is nearly the hawk that Clinton would have been.

Good point. A slimy human but it will take him time to acquire the level of establishment slime that oozes from Hillary's pores. Despite Republican control of upper & lower chambers he will be moderated.
 
Good point. A slimy human but it will take him time to acquire the level of establishment slime that oozes from Hillary's pores. Despite Republican control of upper & lower chambers he will be moderated.

I dont think anyone is as establishment slimy as HRod, not even HusseinO. Though HussienO has became that way.
 
Libs arguing she wont he popular vote, though not by much that we should change electoral college system.
 
Libs arguing she wont he popular vote, though not by much that we should change electoral college system.

Of course they are arguing, because they lost. So that must be a reason to change it. I am still pissed that Al Gore lost in the same way because if he had won we would have wind turbine powered vehicles. Such a lost opportunity
 
Is that what we are supposed to call you people now?

aab4eed542ff6ff7d94345bf5d6e1548a974ef09d4c02d98163edeb7052149ff.jpg
 
Libs arguing she wont he popular vote, though not by much that we should change electoral college system.

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but that's not the way the legal system works.

I dont think anyone is as establishment slimy as HRod, not even HusseinO. Though HussienO has became that way.

Trump will likely do as much embezzling-type stuff that Hillary did, it will just be unburdened with the pretense of charity.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom