The SF/AAAC/FNB trainwreck thread

Pimpernel Smith

Speaking of blackmailers' charters and such, is there a #MeToo if you're a bloke and get your knees touched by another bloke? Because I have stories to tell that could bring down entire governments.
The old tactic was too slip their hand on your knee in the car and exclaim: "Sorry, I thought that was the gear stick!'' In the hope it would lead somewhere.

Mattrick

Suit looks good, but the text:

"Staying elegant while stretching your glutes.
Seriously, always interesting how bespoke jackets hold lines when in movement, even extreme ones.
There will always be a position you can find where the collar comes off the neck, but the structure and cut means it always holds together better than RTW: one reason some tailors would say you look better in bespoke even if it wasn’t made for you."

I fail to see how this pose should worry anybody's RTW tailoring.

tumblr_pe151jUwcG1rugtzko1_1280.jpg

Journeyman

Supporter
Seriously, always interesting how bespoke jackets hold lines when in movement, even extreme ones.
There will always be a position you can find where the collar comes off the neck, but the structure and cut means it always holds together better than RTW: one reason some tailors would say you look better in bespoke even if it wasn’t made for you.
That really doesn't make logical sense. I don't care how well made a bespoke garment is, if you aren't a similar shape to the original owner of the garment, it's not going to fit you well, look good on you or "hold together better than RTW".

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
That really doesn't make logical sense. I don't care how well made a bespoke garment is, if you aren't a similar shape to the original owner of the garment, it's not going to fit you well, look good on you or "hold together better than RTW".
Hey now, we've got no room for logic round these parts.

Pimpernel Smith

Suit looks good, but the text:

"Staying elegant while stretching your glutes.
There will always be a position you can find where the collar comes off the neck, but the structure and cut means it always holds together better than RTW: one reason some tailors would say you look better in bespoke even if it wasn’t made for you."

I fail to see how this pose should worry anybody's RTW tailoring.

View attachment 32985
Looks like he's spotted some dog turd!

Top Bottom