The SF/AAAC/FNB trainwreck thread

That one went without saying, obviously. But the subscribership here is a fraction of what SF used to be, to be fair. So are adults just done talking about clothes now? Sad.
yeah a lot of the "forum chat" turned out to be a bunch of guys just blowing each other to feel better about themselves. once instagram came along you really didn't need a forum to do that any longer.

Get Smart and TaT is a blast from the past. I bought a grey herringbone tweed jacket from him over a decade ago. I also sent him some cloth for a suit which I ended up not ordering because I'd lost interest in the style and he is inflexible. I wonder what became of that cloth...

I assumed he worked with a factory in China or something...

Has anyone updated the ToJ thread? I assume Drew is still MIA.

Did Charly's spin off take of at all?

I just checked my emails. I got the TaT jacket twelve years ago. I think I wore it once and sold it. Aborted suit was ten years ago. Time flies...

Is ToJ Temple of Jawns? I never got the whole "jawns" thing.

I ordered my TaT suit 11 years ago. Then got a gorgeous brown herringbone tweed one button sports coat that I wish I still had and a blue three button jacket that is now a bit cringey (Tom Ford skinny lapels, short length, etc).

My jacket was one button with peak lapels. Probably not terrible but undoubtedly too short. I'll have photos somewhere.

My suit jacket was shortish, but thankfully it is dark so in the wedding photos it isn’t really noticeable.

View attachment 32799
Where are the usual j of this forum?

Banned, kidnapped?

1572489281793.png

They've moved on to bigger and better things.

It’s just an ocbd shirt and jeans, ffs you pompous git!

Jeans without belt loops looks silly. And also ... when did Levi’s start doing bespoke?

why is this in the SF trainwreck thread?

It’s not exactly a horribly disagreeable outfit ... just a horribly insufferable iGent wanking on about his clothes. Crompers is sorta the embodiment of everything SF, even if he is too bespoke an intellectual and gentleman to post there.

I have been kidnapped by Epstein on a dungeon several months, and all what I got when I got back to freedom is
that English shill over and over again?

I am calling Soros to please kidnap me again... I can´t stand that shill !

I have been kidnapped by Epstein on a dungeon several months, and all what I got when I got back to freedom is
that English shill over and over again?

I am calling Soros to please kidnap me again... I can´t stand that shill !

I think Epstein was only interested in young girls. Men aren't much good for the blackmail material.

I think Epstein was only interested in young girls. Men aren't much good for the blackmail material.

And how would he blackmailed ghey vips then?

Staying on his dungeon was almost so torturing that watching the EnglisHILL pics.

I need deep EMDR therapy

And how would he blackmailed ghey vips then?

Staying on his dungeon was almost so torturing that watching the EnglisHILL pics.

I need deep EMDR therapy

Being gay used to be something that could be used as blackmail, but not so much anymore.

Being gay used to be something that could be used as blackmail, but not so much anymore.

Quite the opposite. If you were gay, you were open to blackmail. They called it the Blackmailers' Charter.

Crompers is in fine form there: coffee, out-of-focus gritty and 'down' London background, rolled up sprezzleeves, and the smile of unassailable conceit.

Indeed. Literally. The whole Epstein saga is clearly a case of an Israeli intelligence asset being used to collect blackmail material to force western politicians (and other important figures) to play ball. This is rather widely known. If you don't think that this could happen then you don't understand the nature of those who are involved.

Indeed. Literally. The whole Epstein saga is clearly a case of an Israeli intelligence asset being used to collect blackmail material to force western politicians (and other important figures) to play ball. This is rather widely known. If you don't think that this could happen then you don't understand the nature of those who are involved.

So then why did he kill himself?

Hahahahhaa

Hahahahahaa

Do you think so?

All right then. Why was he killed? By whom? Was he in their employ?

I shall send a copy of these questions to Crompers, and to Alan Flusser. Between them, they know everything there is to know in this world.

Don’t feed the Lumpen troll. He has to wear the mask for a reason. The tassels are a stylistic and functional choice for being chosen in the dark room of disease.
FF637756-37F3-4C0A-B0A1-CDF8F58A8BCC.jpeg

All right then. Why was he killed? By whom? Was he in their employ?

I shall send a copy of these questions to Crompers, and to Alan Flusser. Between them, they know everything there is to know in this world.

He knew too much.

I have even seen forensic programs where they expose the side of his broken neck can be done only when on hangs from several meters, not possible on his own room.

He is other JFK, Marylin and so on for the list... also the lesbian ex girlfriends of Hilarious Lesbos.

The Thruth is out there.

Last edited:
I laughed at this a lot. Bunch of blokes having a wonderful Pitti party. Sponsored by tattoos, whiskey and cigars. Only one token woman present. Poor @EFV has fallen so far ...

I laughed at this a lot. Bunch of blokes having a wonderful Pitti party. Sponsored by tattoos, whiskey and cigars. Only one token woman present. Poor @EFV has fallen so far ...

Well the woman looks very nice and all the men are wearing socks and reasonable looking suits.

It’s just an ocbd shirt and jeans, ffs you pompous git!

Jeans without belt loops looks silly. And also ... when did Levi’s start doing bespoke?

He really is an overly cautious pretentious prick. Where is the flair and whiff of daring? All he does it plays it safe and blends into the background whilst justfying it all with the mantra of ''bespoke''. That doesn't protect him from being boring and middle of the road in every sartorial choice he makes.

Quite the opposite. If you were gay, you were open to blackmail. They called it the Blackmailers' Charter.

The definitive film on the Blackmailer's Charter, is Dirk Bogarde's Victim.

Well the woman looks very nice and all the men are wearing socks and reasonable looking suits.

That's because for one night only, they think they might score with a classy lady. Who can blame them?

If I was a woman and one of those assbags brushed against me I'd claim #MeToo myself.

Speaking of blackmailers' charters and such, is there a #MeToo if you're a bloke and get your knees touched by another bloke? Because I have stories to tell that could bring down entire governments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom