Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelensky

• Prigozhin

• Trump

• Total voters

"Elie Tenenbaum, Director of the Security Studies Centre at the Paris-based Institute of International relations, said Ukraine's armed forces were now using more ammunition in a day than Europe's arms industry could produce in a month."

"Here in Stuttgart, Rear Adm Heinz gives a very different message: 'I am confident they are not going to run out of ammunition.'

Despite the grim news from the Donbas, he says 'I wouldn't say they're losing, I'd say they're holding their own.'"

"We either help Ukraine to fight or we accept that, maybe not straight away but in the next few years, we're going to be fighting somewhere else. If we don't do enough we will sow the seeds for future conflict."

I’ve posted before about the Russian anti-Putin unit fighting for Ukraine, but it appears to be no more than a few dozen POWs who switched sides.

These (antifa soccer fans) might be the first Russians to travel to Ukraine with the intention of joining the Ukrainian defense force:

I’ve posted before about the Russian anti-Putin unit fighting for Ukraine, but it appears to be no more than a few dozen POWs who switched sides.

These (antifa soccer fans) might be the first Russians to travel to Ukraine with the intention of joining the Ukrainian defense force:

I wonder how the Ukrainians will treat them. Maybe they get sent to cannon fodder duty

I wonder how the Ukrainians will treat them. Maybe they get sent to cannon fodder duty

Most foreign volunteer units seem to be well equiped and integrated into the territorial defense structure. Some individual SF volunteers are active with elite units. The unit they have been brought into is definitely ‘the B team’, holding the line in quiet areas and guarding strategic sites.

The brigade were taken at the Steele mill, but Azov still has a few reinforced companies or maybe a depleted battalion shooting shit in Donbas:

4B61DBA3-64D9-4023-861E-BB1B4F34CE87.jpeg

“‘Biden was not happy when Blinken and Austin talked about winning in Ukraine,‘ one of them said. ‘He was not happy with the rhetoric.’

The secretaries explained that Austin’s comments had been misconstrued, another senior administration official said. But the displeasure Biden initially conveyed during that phone call, the officials said, reflected his administration’s belief that despite Ukrainian forces’ unexpected successes early on, the war would ultimately head in the direction it is now in two months later: a protracted conflict in which Russia continues to make small and steady advances.

U.S. officials are increasingly concerned that the trajectory of the war in Ukraine is untenable and are quietly discussing whether President Volodymyr Zelenskyy should temper his hard-line public position that no territory will ever be ceded to Russia as part of an agreement to end the war, according to seven current U.S. officials, former U.S. officials and European officials.”

"Demilitarised" - lmfao they blew up a tugboat.

How do they coordinate attacks I wonder when I expect the average good ole' boy's command of Ukranian would be limited to ordering a kransky in the E Village?

They have divided them up by ationalities much as possible so there is a common language in smaller units, with Ukraine commanders who are bilingual. Much like the French Foreign Legion, I’m sure there’s also a lot of swearing, pointing and general fucking up.

Interestingly, Azov have been fielding a multinational force for 8 years - with the common language being … Russian. Same with the Brit who has been serving in the Ukraine marines for several years, said that he mostly speaks Russian in his unit.

I am beyond surprised this was published po russki.

As much as people discount it, Russians in former republics who may have enjoyed privileged status are now oppressed or have had their economic opportunities curtailed In their home country. Rightly or wrongly. And the Azov in Mauripol had bona fide ties to nazis. No one can dispute that.

I am beyond surprised this was published po russki.

As much as people discount it, Russians in former republics who may have enjoyed privileged status are now oppressed or have had their economic opportunities curtailed In their home country. Rightly or wrongly. And the Azov in Mauripol had bona fide ties to nazis. No one can dispute that.

Russians persecute ethnic minorities all the time. Wagner Group is full of fascists. Can we invade them now?

Russians persecute ethnic minorities all the time. Wagner Group is full of fascists. Can we invade them now?
Thank God Texas is such a bastion of modernity and liberality. I guess that's why they literally did have to be invaded... for all the good it did.

Thank God Texas is such a bastion of modernity and liberality. I guess that's why they literally did have to be invaded... for all the good it did.
only a covid-ridden maniac would believe texas was a bastion of anything other than the worst this country has to offer and like 10 good people.

PLEASE come invade Texas, as it is anything but a bastion Liberty and modernity.

Speaking of successful invasions of Texas: Happy Juneteenth, y’all!!

only a covid-ridden maniac would believe texas was a bastion of anything other than the worst this country has to offer and like 10 good people.

Well, you know our proud state motto: At Least We Aren’t Florida 😂

"Tokayev’s dissent at the plenary session of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum was a rare discordant note for the Kremlin, which sought to show that Russia is successfully defying US and European sanctions aimed at isolating Putin. It was all the more noteworthy because Putin sent troops to Kazakhstan in January at Tokayev’s request to help crush what he called an attempted coup."

There could magically be another coup.

There are deserters on the Ukrainian side? I thought all Ukrainian men were fighting to the death for their land and identity in total unison.

There are deserters on the Ukrainian side? I thought all Ukrainian men were fighting to the death for their land and identity in total unison.

Lol this is so fucking woke.

PLEASE come invade Texas, as it is anything but a bastion Liberty and modernity.

Speaking of successful invasions of Texas: Happy Juneteenth, y’all!!
Well yeah - that was a civil war pretty much like the Russian one right now is. Only the West is supporting the equivalent of the separatist South.

Reckon if Boris Johnson was already on his second trip and you've had virtual audience with every parliamentary body in the world you now need the actors and actresses to come visit.
What is Sean Penn up to these days?

Edit: Maybe Tuggernuts here could reprise an old role and go full Tropic Thunder on the Russkis?

tropic-thunder-ben-stiller-head.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom