The War With ISIS/ISIL

Must be great to live in Manchester.

The Mancunians are a hardy bunch, tough and not afraid of getting stuck into an affray. A large and violent criminal underclass who won't take this attack on their manor lightly. Also large Islamic communities too.

As I mentioned in another thread, the Islamic community in the UK is going to be put under extreme pressure from a number of sources. Some of this will be at street level and will be rough justice as the perpetrators will see it. Tit for tat escalation seems possible.

I don't believe these deaths are going to be easily swept under the carpet in a wave of emotive hashtags by millenials and celebrities. I think this has sowed the seeds for a Bloody Sunday type reaction as recruiting sergeant to a more organized and paramilitary response to terrorism in the name of religion.

I don't believe these deaths are going to be easily swept under the carpet in a wave of emotive hashtags by millenials and celebrities. I think this has sowed the seeds for a Bloody Sunday type reaction as recruiting sergeant to a more organized and paramilitary response to terrorism in the name of religion.

By who? They may be a hearty bunch at dinner time, but the public taking up arms? I doubt that.

Factions will, the Brits won't tolerate having their noses rubbed in dog turd indefinitely pretending it is a rose garden. The time will come when the attacks on our children become too much, even for the French and Swedish to tolerate. Hopefully the security services will man up to the task at hand, if not, the paramilitaries will eventually plug the gaps.

To pretend that everyone will just suck it up and accept that in modern societies this is normal and part and parcel of living in a multicultural society is delusion. Events will overtake and are overtaking the reality script. You can control Twatter and the MSM all you like, if you don't have the physical ground it matters nought.

_96192403_mosul_city_16by9_624_22_05_17.png

No escape now....

Given the latest massive suicide bomb attack in Kabul some fucktards want to stop deportation to Afghanistan!
Not that they deport anyone, but I guess it's "just in case"!

Mosul battle

"Fewer than 1,000 militants are now besieged in IS-controlled parts of the Old City and several adjoining northern districts, along with some 100,000 civilians."

Isn't one of the theories that Baghdadi is actually a Mossad agent and sitting safely in some CIA bunker?
And then there is our old friend McCain:

McCain-ISIS.jpg

_96535669_mosul_city_16by9_976_22_05_17.png

This map reminds me of the final days of the Third Reich. You can go from the eastern to the western front in 15 minutes.

US coalition downs Syrian warplane

With the diminishing territory of the caliphate it was only a matter of time before folks started expending munitions at one another. I'd love to see the ratio of attacks on ISIS versus "other" parties in six months when the caliphate shrinks further.

Why are "rebel" forces fighting ISIS now?
Chances are that ISIS fighters just become "rebel" fighters. After all, they are both sponsored by the same people and have the same goal/ purpose.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40363671

"The Iraqi commander in charge of the offensive to retake Mosul said troops were within 50m (160ft) of the mosque when IS 'committed another historical crime'. Footage released by the Iraqi forces shows the ancient landmark being demolished."

They were 50 metres away? How small is the battlefield now?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40402501

"...IS is now confined to 2.5 sq km (a square mile) of territory."

As for the number of IS fighters still there, estimates from the Iraqi military and analysts vary from 200 to 350.

Where did the others go? Over to Syria, fighting as "moderate" rebels against Assad? Or into Afghanistan to prepare for an attack on Iran?
Isn't it strange that "ISIS" shows up conveniently in countries that are opposed to US strategies?

Where did the others go? Over to Syria, fighting as "moderate" rebels against Assad? Or into Afghanistan to prepare for an attack on Iran?
Isn't it strange that "ISIS" shows up conveniently in countries that are opposed to US strategies?

Philippines is the new capture & hold battleground for the caliphate. Chechens, Arabs and other foreign fighters spotted there.

But I heard awhile ago some of the leadership left for Libya because it's a mess there and you can hide amongst all the factions.

What's with the talk about Assad preparing another poison gas attack in the news?
They haven't been able to prove the first one wasn't done by the "rebels", they just made the claim it was Assad.
Are they having another go at it? Well, at least the UK government made it clear that they would support a military intervention should a gas attack happen, which I'm sure it will, one way or another.
I think they are building up for a war with Iran. A German alt- media website reported that there has been an attempted suicide bomb attack in Mekka at the final day of the Ramadan. When the guy couldn't enter the Great Mosque he ran into a building and blew it and himself up. This has not been on German MSM.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...forces-foil-suicide-bomb-attack-meccas-grand/

Heightened ISIS threats to Canada's 150th birthday. Piss off you wanks. Martyr yourselves somewhere else.

_96799168_iraq_syria_control_19_06_2017_624_16x9_map.png

News from the western front:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40490058

"...key IS officials are believed to have fled from there towards Deir al-Zour province, which is mostly under IS control. About 2,500 IS militants are still in Raqqa, according to the US-led coalition, with about 100,000 people trapped by the fighting in the city."

News from the eastern front:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40489816

Even Richard Engels was on the front lines so I reckon it is close to the end.

"Some of the suicide bombers were reportedly teenage girls. There were two female suicide attacks on troops on Monday, while seven other women bearing explosives attempted to approach troops but were intercepted, AP news agency reported."

I wonder how many of those were the girls who ran away from Western countries to find husbands.

"Brigadier General Yahya Rasool told state TV that 'victory is very near', while another commander has estimated that 'the battle will end in five days to a week'."

...but you said it would end by the start of Ramadan...and then the end of Ramadan....and then...

"Some of the suicide bombers were reportedly teenage girls. There were two female suicide attacks on troops on Monday, while seven other women bearing explosives attempted to approach troops but were intercepted, AP news agency reported."

I wonder how many of those were the girls who ran away from Western countries to find husbands.

"Brigadier General Yahya Rasool told state TV that 'victory is very near', while another commander has estimated that 'the battle will end in five days to a week'."

...but you said it would end by the start of Ramadan...and then the end of Ramadan....and then...

That's why it is important that all of the foreign fighters - men and women - must die there and not be allowed oxygen and succour in their countries of origin:

http://news.sky.com/story/is-recruiter-sally-jones-wants-to-return-to-britain-from-raqqa-10935755

"Brett McGurk, the leading US diplomat in the fight against the so-called caliphate, recently announced that the 3,000 to 3,500 foreign fighters in Raqqa would die there." And so they must and with extreme prejudice.

That's why it is important that all of the foreign fighters - men and women - must die there and not be allowed oxygen and succour in their countries of origin:

I think I read an article recently somewhere there is a refugee camp outside Raqqa for the wives and kids of ISIS fighters. Some of them, if I recall correctly, held EU or Turkish or Lebanese passports and were waiting to be repatriated.

I think I read an article recently somewhere there is a refugee camp outside Raqqa for the wives and kids of ISIS fighters. Some of them, if I recall correctly, held EU or Turkish or Lebanese passports and were waiting to be repatriated.

That is not how we will win this war. Also calling it the "so called" when it is 100% Islamic according to the texts is wrong. Let this failure stand as an example of what a caliphate looks like in all its blood thirsty glory. And call in the airstrikes to finish the remnants off.

"So-called Islamic State (IS) defences in the Iraqi city of Mosul are collapsing fast and troops expect to take full control in the next few hours, state television has announced. Only a few metres remain to be taken, a correspondent said."

A few metres? They're holed up in a room of a building ?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40542997

_96861945_040501358-1.jpg

If this picture is from Mosul, that should be a good sign. I'm pretty sure just a hijab, with colour on top of that, was not acceptable attire for the good womenfolk of the caliphate.

This morning I read, "The militants were said to hold an area about 180m (590 ft) long and 45m wide."

And just now victory was declared by Haider al-Abadi.

Who wants to bet celebratory gunfire throughout the country will kill more Iraqis than the 30 or so ISIS holdouts who perished since the weekend.

So what happens in Mosul now?

Will the jihadists return later?

They still hold some strange area west of Mosul but before it reaches the other caliphate provinces along the Syrian border.

Some US general said it was the most intense urban combat since World War 2. Most of the photographs make it look like a pyrrhic victory. They took over a bunch of rubble. If only they didn't drop arms and run during the ISIS blitzkrieg.

They still hold some strange area west of Mosul but before it reaches the other caliphate provinces along the Syrian border.

Some US general said it was the most intense urban combat since World War 2. Most of the photographs make it look like a pyrrhic victory. They took over a bunch of rubble. If only they didn't drop arms and run during the ISIS blitzkrieg.

It's not about taking ground, it's about killing every last one of them. They'll be hiding everywhere ready to go suicide vest on you out of the rubble. I just hope they kill all the European fighters and their wives from hell.

Apologies if this is seen as spam, but I'd like to leave this here:

Friends, please help get the word out and please give what ever you can.

https://www.gofundme.com/memorial-for-rob-grodts-family

I don't see it as spam, but it should come with a big Caveat Emptor.

The betrayal of his wife and child is not a good thing. Fighting for the Kurds, yes.

He said, in his monologue videos that he received "ideological training" and "brushing up" on military training in the YPG Kurd "academy" camp for Westerners. As you know all about it Dropbear, can you give us details of curriculum, with particular reference to the ideological part and the professional soldiering and intensity and length of time? A welder and part-time citizen journalist needs a bit more that brushing up on his military training, wot? Like a whole apprenticeship.

As you are so into it, are you willing to go, or contemplating to go and fight out on the Kurdish front lines with the ANTIFADA crew? If not, why not? And if not, why are you promoting this as an honourable cause when you, yourself, are not willing to go?

The female front line

Iranian Kurds want to separate too? What happens after the caliphate crumbles and the Iranian, Syrian, Iraqi, and Turkish Kurds all get together? Somehow I don't think they will demobilise and go home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom