Things You Just Don't Get

Fwiffo

Supporter
Eating at IKEA. Doing manual labour to move furniture boxes to the till makes you hungry?

Fwiffo

Supporter
In the summer I see men at their worst. Yesterday I saw a middle aged man who are pudgy and has more hair growing on their body than their scalp sport a t shirt, shorts and a (singular) fresh tattoo. Are they trying to be hip or they don’t realize how ridiculous it looks?

Kingstonian

In the summer I see men at their worst. Yesterday I saw a middle aged man who are pudgy and has more hair growing on their body than their scalp sport a t shirt, shorts and a (singular) fresh tattoo. Are they trying to be hip or they don’t realize how ridiculous it looks?
Strength in numbers. Monkey does as monkey sees.

I am more puzzled by tattoos on women. They normally have more sense.

fxh

OG Party Suit Wearer
Supporter
I was gunna say you’ve been invaded by Australians. But only one tattoo. Nope.

Pimpernel Smith

And the biggest joke, beside the price of the medicine......is that there was several attacks on gays after Pride, by Uber drivers and gangs of youths:

Fwiffo

Supporter
Adult couples who persist to double up into revolving doors. They're designed for one person!

Fwiffo

Supporter
How does this white bloke with curly blond hair score this smoking hot girl with a black hijab? Did he give up bacon? Did he give up drinking?

Fwiffo

Supporter
It's almost the beginning of autumn. It's 28c or 29c today. I see men wearing puffy winter like coats and at the same time shorts. I would forgive them if they were from Dubai where this is frigid ice age temperatures to them but this bloke was white as plaster.

Pimpernel Smith

It's almost the beginning of autumn. It's 28c or 29c today. I see men wearing puffy winter like coats and at the same time shorts. I would forgive them if they were from Dubai where this is frigid ice age temperatures to them but this bloke was white as plaster.
Much depends on the atmospherics. Here today, it peaked at 25C, but it didn't feel that warm and it's definitely autumn. The leaves are turning orange and falling. I managed to get in, what is likely the last cut of the lawn this year. The bumber crop from the apple trees continues, despite the climate emergency. Not so many wasps this year, the mosquitos weren't so bad, but I managed to get a three in the row on my head that has taken nearly two weeks to go. The fruit flies are hanging about open wine bottles, but they've slow down now and are easy to get rid with a well placed grab or calp of hands.

I like the autumn, that last glimmer before the dark nights chug on in for the 6 next months.

Top Bottom