Things You Just Don't Get

Fwiffo

Supporter
Eating at IKEA. Doing manual labour to move furniture boxes to the till makes you hungry?

Fwiffo

Supporter
In the summer I see men at their worst. Yesterday I saw a middle aged man who are pudgy and has more hair growing on their body than their scalp sport a t shirt, shorts and a (singular) fresh tattoo. Are they trying to be hip or they don’t realize how ridiculous it looks?

Kingstonian

In the summer I see men at their worst. Yesterday I saw a middle aged man who are pudgy and has more hair growing on their body than their scalp sport a t shirt, shorts and a (singular) fresh tattoo. Are they trying to be hip or they don’t realize how ridiculous it looks?
Strength in numbers. Monkey does as monkey sees.

I am more puzzled by tattoos on women. They normally have more sense.

fxh

OG Party Suit Wearer
Supporter
I was gunna say you’ve been invaded by Australians. But only one tattoo. Nope.

Pimpernel Smith

And the biggest joke, beside the price of the medicine......is that there was several attacks on gays after Pride, by Uber drivers and gangs of youths:

Top Bottom