This Week In News That Makes You Doubt Your Committment To Humanity

"Kirstie McGrath, 30, of St Anthony's Road, Rialto, and Niamh Mulready, 25, of Scarlet Row, Essex Street West, were arrested at Dublin Airport on Friday.
Their solicitor said his clients were not aware of the regulations before they travelled to Dubai for breast augmentation surgery.
The women were remanded in custody with consent for bail.

The court heard Ms McGrath has two children aged six and 10, and Ms Mulready has a seven-year-old child, and they had refused to go into quarantine as they needed to look after their children."

Essential travel redefined.

...Mum, why are you in jail?

The CIA is making woke recruitment videos to try and snag college educated liberals. Zei squirrel has a good thread on it here but just watch the ridiculousness of this fucking shit. Its like it was tailor made in a lab to make Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith and Arnathor Arnathor 's heads explode.

The CIA is making woke recruitment videos to try and snag college educated liberals. Zei squirrel has a good thread on it here but just watch the ridiculousness of this fucking shit. Its like it was tailor made in a lab to make Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith and Arnathor Arnathor 's heads explode.

If people get by merit there is nothing to complain about.

Why should we care what colour an airplane mechanic is, can you keep the damn thing in working order? If so, great! I recently did some video work and spoke to a number of students, most were non-white and if not for this pandemic they'd be working at an international airport by now. I'm glad there is enough interest to actually open an entire program and building dedicated the training of said mechanics.

If people get by merit there is nothing to complain about.

Why should we care what colour an airplane mechanic is, can you keep the damn thing in working order? If so, great! I recently did some video work and spoke to a number of students, most were non-white and if not for this pandemic they'd be working at an international airport by now. I'm glad there is enough interest to actually open an entire program and building dedicated the training of said mechanics.
Did you watch the video?

Intersectionality and the other toxic component: critical race theory, will be the death of your republic. Destroyed from within. Advertising mental afflictions and neurosis might look good to the Woke mob, but the likes of China look on and realise your weak and decadent and they can take you down.

don't lie about watching the videos arny if you can't quote the madness.
I did though, what did she say that is so galling to you? I rolled my eyes at the strong, empowered shtick. Next, why believe any of this from them? They recruited nazis, ran drugs and are all cloak and dagger.

I did though, what did she say that is so galling to you? I rolled my eyes at the strong, empowered shtick. Next, why believe any of this from them? They recruited nazis, ran drugs and are all cloak and dagger.
She literally says in the video that she is “perfectly made”. Gotta pay attention sparky

Much like your same ole bullshit

R-10125335-1495119041-4344.jpeg.jpg

We're working on creating a mobile app pilot. The team was supposed to receive their physical test devices. So far all recipients have indicated they received the package with just the packaging and no phones. Now we suspect the Fedex person who shipped to our team stole the devices and then shipped the empty boxes.

^Holy mackerel - that is absolutely horrendous. Seriously, you could end up with PTSD over something like that happening.

^Holy mackerel - that is absolutely horrendous. Seriously, you could end up with PTSD over something like that happening.
The whole story defies belief.

Blood is literally raining down and her and she calls building maintenance before calling the 911.

UK hot weather forecast: Here comes the sun! Chart shows 24C heatwave in 3-day blast​

BRITAIN is set to bake in sizzling summer heat as the latest long-range weather chart shows temperatures soaring to 24C during a three-day blast.​

The legislation withstood opposition from conservatives, including the Eagle Forum of Alabama, which argued that allowing yoga in schools violates the boundary between religion and public education.

Hmmm... I could be wrong, but what's the bet that the "Eagle Forum of Alabama" has absolutely no problem with the idea of having Christian prayers and teachings in schools - it's just that foreign-like stuff that they object to.

I’m just looking for a nice vintage police motorcycle jacket, not this sad shit:

Vintage Newark Police Leather Motorcycle Jacket Michael LaMotta. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail.
Very unique piece of history. Condition is wearable, but has a lot of wear and tear throughout. As the officer was a motorcycle cop, and due to the damage on the jacket it is believed to have been worn during his accident.
Quote from the officer’s granddaughter:
“My grandfather, Bobby LaMotta, was a police officer. He served with the Newark Police Department for 16 years and was assigned to the Traffic Division. He was a motorcycle cop. On October 26, 1967, a motorist pulled out in front of my grandfather as he was following two police cars on a call to assist another officer. He was thrown from his motorcycle and over the car with such force that his helmet flew off, giving him no protection when his head hit the pavement. He was rushed to Presbyterian Hospital with massive head injuries where he would succumb to those injuries the following day. He was 45 years old. “

I’m just looking for a nice vintage police motorcycle jacket, not this sad shit:

Vintage Newark Police Leather Motorcycle Jacket Michael LaMotta. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail.
Very unique piece of history. Condition is wearable, but has a lot of wear and tear throughout. As the officer was a motorcycle cop, and due to the damage on the jacket it is believed to have been worn during his accident.
Quote from the officer’s granddaughter:
“My grandfather, Bobby LaMotta, was a police officer. He served with the Newark Police Department for 16 years and was assigned to the Traffic Division. He was a motorcycle cop. On October 26, 1967, a motorist pulled out in front of my grandfather as he was following two police cars on a call to assist another officer. He was thrown from his motorcycle and over the car with such force that his helmet flew off, giving him no protection when his head hit the pavement. He was rushed to Presbyterian Hospital with massive head injuries where he would succumb to those injuries the following day. He was 45 years old. “

The Alley in the Belmont district of Chicago used to sell old Chicago police leather jackets with or without the patches. They have not sold them for a few years though.

You can have one made up for you by Nate's Leathers who makes them for the Chicago coppers for around $550. I had one twenty years ago and but I grew out of it psychologically.

The Alley in the Belmont district of Chicago used to sell old Chicago police leather jackets with or without the patches. They have not sold them for a few years though.

You can have one made up for you by Nate's Leathers who makes them for the Chicago coppers for around $550. I had one twenty years ago and but I grew out of it psychologically.

I dig the old CHP jackets from Cal, Johnson and Golden Bear - both center and cross zip. There are plenty of ‘repros’ made by the same companies even if they don’t hold a current contract, but part of the appeal is finding a bargain. Because, if I’m being honest, I’d probably never wear it.

I dig the old CHP jackets from Cal, Johnson and Golden Bear - both center and cross zip. There are plenty of ‘repros’ made by the same companies even if they don’t hold a current contract, but part of the appeal is finding a bargain. Because, if I’m being honest, I’d probably never wear it.
Most likely not. Now thinking about it, I had it in the mid-80's when I was in my 20's.

"Popular commercial TV channel RTL Klub says it may have to show some of the Harry Potter films, Bridget Jones Diary, and episodes of Friends after the 22:00 watershed."

Because your propensity to be influenced by media and turn into a homosexual is inhibited after 2200.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom