This Week In News That Makes You Doubt Your Committment To Humanity

FAA is coming out with gender neutral terms. I get that airman becomes aviator.

But cockpit has to go to despite it having been taken from nautical terms as the place the cockswain resided.

Not from cockfighting which would be two males and just not on in our fluid world.

FAA is coming out with gender neutral terms. I get that airman becomes aviator.

But cockpit has to go to despite it having been taken from nautical terms as the place the cockswain resided.

Not from cockfighting which would be two males and just not on in our fluid world.

"It began when she was alone in a lift with a G4S guard, as he was accompanying her out of the building for her permitted daily exercise.

'He was just disgusting, he made kind of humping motions at me in the lift,' she says. 'That was the first time. I was a bit shocked and it was uncomfortable but I thought it was probably an isolated incident, so I didn't complain to anyone,' she says.

The next day the same man again accompanied her on her exercise break and while they were descending in the lift he made an angry remark about the security cameras, turned his back on them and started feeling between his legs, Katherine says. Then he said his testicles were burning and he needed to 'empty' them, she says.

'And I was just absolutely horrified. He stayed with me outside and I had to go back up with him. They then walk you back to your room as well. It wasn't nice at all. I put the internal bolt on, because by this time I was obviously really quite nervous.'"

Thruth Thruth how many of these fucking death pits do you people have up there???

one for every school. the graveyards were for the community too. we have bodies, no explanation of whose bodies or what killed them. Or when. Ground penetrating radar can't tell us that.

I’m obviously going to the wrong church. Pole dancing for Jesus:

Let the mind wander…

I met the Emergency Manager for Disney Land in CA. They are planning and drilling for all sorts of nasty bioterror and complex coordinated terrorist attacks there.

This is an insane country

if I could chose where I will be when a dirty bomb goes off, it wouldn’t be in LA County, DC or New York - it would be in one of Google’s major offices. Corporate EMs generally have their shit together. I’m told that also applies to their overseas interests - they have mercenary rescue teams and negotiators on retainer.

Yeh, something something gain of function something monkeypox something conspiracy.
You do have plague currently in the USA as well. But that is, quite regular.

The gain of function research was outsourced to China and the Wuhan lab. That much is true.

Not worried then?

Within the healthcare setting it’s a worry, just like the super-staphs.

Monkeypox had been fun for the last couple of weeks for a change, but was never a wide scale theeat

You do have plague currently in the USA as well. But that is, quite regular.

We have plague, rabies and anthrax here in Texas year ‘round.

The gain of function research was outsourced to China and the Wuhan lab. That much is true.

No.

Really?! That's quite amazing.
Plague is pretty common in squirrels, prairie dogs, rabbits, rats, and mice in the East and North of the state.

Anthrax is common in the middle, in cattle, sheep, goats, horses, and deer.

We have some of the largest bat populations in the world, though you are more likely to be aware of the symptoms in a raccoon or coyote.

Texas is THE place to work if you are in zoonosis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom