Trouble in Palestine and Israel

Now this is some good counterfactual argumentation, Rambo. You’ve outdone yourself this time.

And No help from Hamas propaganda machines at all! Bravo!
The whole premise of the statistics doesn’t even pass a junior high school level of reasoning yet somehow you’ve just accepted that it’s all ok and there must be no problem with the fact that 20,000 people have been murdered and now they’re just outright torturing children.

Looks like a super legit source, Rambo.
Also no, it’s not an apartheid. Doesn’t really matter how loudly you scream it
Ok well I’m so glad the apartheid understander has logged on. You would have made a great South African. I can just picture you yelling in mandela’s face about how it wasn’t apartheid.

Are Israeli Arabs, Jews or Druze treated differently under the law?

Are Israeli Arabs, Jews or Druze treated differently under the law?

Nope. We had this same argument 26 pages ago. Israel has non-jewish (muslim) MPs, judges, doctors, teachers, police, etc.
every Israeli has the same access to health care and education. They all pay the same taxes.

Really?

REALLY???

Hey Rambo, do you have a decent long distance plan?

1702449786972.jpeg

1703112675641.png

E. I think it is really smart to destroy all the hospitals in Gaza, they must have thousands of births each month, plenty of which need medical attention. Just reducing population growth can't be genocide. I'm sure Chatgpt would confirm.

Last edited:
Just like the hostages thanking Hamas for their wonderful hospitality, eh?
And the Palestinian children and teenagers who were arrested for no reason, given no trial or representation, then tortured in Israeli prisons.

I can do this all day.

belinmad belinmad : Western media focuses on Hamas and treats all the other extremist groups as synonymous, but what is the real relationship between Hamas and, say, Islamic Jihad? If Hamas agree to a deal to release captives, does a separate deal need to be negotiated with IJ? Or do they take orders from Hamas? Does Israel see the different groups as synonymous, or is it possible the Hamas will be crippled at the end of this war and IJ will take its place?

And the Palestinian children and teenagers who were arrested for no reason, given no trial or representation, then tortured in Israeli prisons.

I can do this all day.
Just pointing out one more time your biased, “no burden of proof” BS approach.
Not sure what the arrests have to do with anything.

belinmad belinmad : Western media focuses on Hamas and treats all the other extremist groups as synonymous, but what is the real relationship between Hamas and, say, Islamic Jihad? If Hamas agree to a deal to release captives, does a separate deal need to be negotiated with IJ? Or do they take orders from Hamas? Does Israel see the different groups as synonymous, or is it possible the Hamas will be crippled at the end of this war and IJ will take its place?

There are factions that are more aligned with Hamas (like IJ, also backed by Iran), some independent with no formal affiliation, like the communist PLFP, or mortal enemies like Fatah.
So far, Hamas has been “fronting” hostage negotiations, and then doing their own thing with the local factions.
None of these factions have today enough clout to “replace” Hamas.
FWIW, I think the stated objective of eliminating Hamas altogether is completely unattainable.

I thought Fatah was PLO (or PLA or whatever they call themselves). Aren't they considered the "good" (less bad) guys to take over (take back) Gaza after the special military operation ends?

I thought Fatah was PLO (or PLA or whatever they call themselves).

correct.

Aren't they considered the "good" (less bad) guys to take over (take back) Gaza after the special military operation ends?

less bad - yes.
But the perception, particularly amongst Palestinians, is that they've acquiesced to the Israeli government, that they are corrupt and money-driven, and that they can't be trusted. Recent polls give Abbas I think 18% support. So it's unclear that they would have enough internal and external support to take over.

Just pointing out one more time your biased, “no burden of proof” BS approach.
Not sure what the arrests have to do with anything.

and that comment just goes to once again point out your complete lack of decency and humanity. tomato, tomatoe.

and that comment just goes to once again point out your complete lack of decency and humanity. tomato, tomatoe.

So if I’m not impressed by your partial use of sources and your absolute absence of a minimum ability to acknowledge wrongdoing on both sides somehow shows that I lack decency and humanity? Allow me to ask you to go fuck yourself, kindly.

^

Gaza, sure, but for the West Bank shouldn’t it show a gold plated PLO Mercedes or something?

^

Gaza, sure, but for the West Bank shouldn’t it show a gold plated PLO Mercedes or something?

A secret report prepared by an official Palestinian Authority committee headed by Arafat's cousin concluded that in 1996 alone, $326 million, or 43 percent of the state budget, had been embezzled, and that another $94 million, or 12.5 percent of the budget, went to the president's office, where it was spent at Arafat's personal discretion. An additional 35 percent of the budget went to pay for the security services, leaving a total of $73 million, or 9.5 percent of the budget, to be spent on the needs of the population of the West Bank and Gaza. The financial resources of the PLO, which may have amounted to somewhere between one and two billion dollars, were never included in the PA budget. Arafat hid his personal stash, estimated at $1 billion to $3 billion, in more than 200 separate bank accounts around the world, the majority of which have been uncovered since his death.

His net worth is $100m, according to an aide.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/66388...th-how-long-president-palestinian-authority/#

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom