Video Games

OK, can you something adult? Dark/horror/fantasy > shooting/war.
what system? ps5, xbox series X, pc? you can't exactly walk out and buy one of them so its kind of a crapshoot if you don't already have one, and some of the titles are system specific.

i'm playing ghost of tsushima at the moment. its like a kurosawa film. it even has a black and white mode!

what system? ps5, xbox series X, pc? you can't exactly walk out and buy one of them so its kind of a crapshoot if you don't already have one, and some of the titles are system specific.

i'm playing ghost of tsushima at the moment. its like a kurosawa film. it even has a black and white mode!

Xbox … that’s about three years old?

Xbox … that’s about three years old?
you can still play some of the current gen games. but if you're really into it for the visual aspect i recommend upgrading.

im not an xbox guy but some great titles are cross platform - red dead redemption is a western that's supposedly incredible. its on my to play list. if you like sci-fi the mass effect trilogy remake is supposed to be awesome. if you like horror there are the resident evil games. i can give you some others if you need.

I'm waiting for the Ukrainian version and the Russian take with the zombie Nazi mode.

started playing Horizon Forbidden West. its really incredible how good this game is. the story and graphics are just insane.

I still have no idea how you gents have time to play a video game when there the hours are so limited in real life.

One of my friends sends me her Wordle nearly every day and I find that a chore.

OK, can you something adult? Dark/horror/fantasy > shooting/war.
Still low-key looking for a game to get into. Something dark and adulty. Open world or story based.

Cyberpunk 2077 caught my attention. Or wait for Vampire Bloodlines 2?

Still low-key looking for a game to get into. Something dark and adulty. Open world or story based.

Cyberpunk 2077 caught my attention. Or wait for Vampire Bloodlines 2?
cyberpunk is still kind of a mess. you need to get a ps5 then get back to me.

I’d there anything else you’d recommend, that’s dark and adulty with lots of story and atmosphere?
Well that kind of depends on what kind of game you like. There are all of the From Software titles but those can be a real bitch to play. Some people love them and others hate them. There are a ton of great open world games for the PS4 as well I’d just recommend biting the bullet and jumping to the new system.

What kind of experience are you looking for? Relaxing? Intense? You die 60 times before you figure out how to get good?

I’ve started playing a ww1 fighter pilot game on the Oculus. Trying to get my son to be my wingman, but he still wants me to play one of his martial arts games on it with him.

FIFA and EA are divorced. I guess it's cheaper to make deals with pro leagues on your own for rights to player names and likeness than go through that bastion of moral and fiduciary integrity known as FIFA.

Is VR still a thing these days? I was going to buy two gift certificates for my cousin's 15 year old son at some gaming centre near his home.

I just realised that the Samsung TV I have isn't talking about the Xbox I have connected to it. It's talking about Xbox app and "cloud" gaming. Apparently I can get the Xbox Live Game Pass and play Starfield without an actual console.

I just realised that the Samsung TV I have isn't talking about the Xbox I have connected to it. It's talking about Xbox app and "cloud" gaming. Apparently I can get the Xbox Live Game Pass and play Starfield without an actual console.
Starfield is also on PC gaming. The consoles are requiring a monthly subscriptions to their services to do certain things now. I’m not sure of the specifics of the Xbox setup. It could also be a bunch of useless “extra” shit that also goes on the phone.

PS5?

I am slowly playing GoW Ragnarok

I'm surprised you have time to play games.

No, I have a very old Xbox. Xbox One.

Starfield is also on PC gaming. The consoles are requiring a monthly subscriptions to their services to do certain things now. I’m not sure of the specifics of the Xbox setup. It could also be a bunch of useless “extra” shit that also goes on the phone.

Microsoft Authenticator? I'm just surprised they would put AAA games on there. I can get ancient GTA games on Netflix. What's the point of buying a console then? I'm guessing the frames per second and resolution is lower for the streaming games.

I'm surprised you have time to play games.
i have no family, no friends, and no people who care if i'm alive or dead. all i do is die every more rapidly and see an ever increasing amount of incompetent physicians who are incapable of helping me in any meaningful way.

i have nothing but time.

i have no family, no friends, and no people who care if i'm alive or dead. all i do is die every more rapidly and see an ever increasing amount of incompetent physicians who are incapable of helping me in any meaningful way.

i have nothing but time.

I meant the other guy who went to get married and foolishly decided having a child is a good idea.

I would show more empathy because it's winter but you don't live where I am where it's cold, frozen, grey 90% of the time, raining or snowing and dark as night for the majority of 24 hours.

i have nothing but time.
Dude don't say that shit.

Remember coke is your best friend

I play Wordle. Is that a video game? My interaction with this former staff member of mine has turned 99% into Wordle results. Occasionally there might be a monosyllabic word or two exchanged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom