- Messages
- 14,222
Oh, and I got this one a while ago, just started using it this week:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have the navy 256 and it is absolutely perfect. Gets better and better by the month, and I beat the shit out of it. Might have to spring of the navy duffle in the near future.
You bought an Emu?
You no dig?
The hood can be split. The front flap can be folded back. The price was good and its warmer than i expected. Here is a better pic.
![]()
A true skinhead jacket.
Like it. Does the hood have a wire in the brim that you can round out the peak? What is the fabric? Your pic looks more black and shiny and this pic looks grey and matte
A true skinhead jacket.
Outer and shell polyamide, padding is polyester, ribbing is wool. There is no wire in the brim, but I can shape it anyway I want. The zipper is heavy so I have to play with it.
Its just same jacket. I just wanted to show you.
The hood can be split. The front flap can be folded back. The price was good and its warmer than i expected. Here is a better pic.
![]()
A true skinhead jacket.
I, too, am not a fan of the quilts. This one reminds me of the liner out of an M65 field jacket - minus the shell.
GetSmart wouldn't be caught dead in a quilted jacket, I suspect.
WHERE ARE THESE FROM? The green one catches my eye.
WHERE ARE THESE FROM? The green one catches my eye.
Elitist.Charvet
Elitist.
not i, just a fan. unlikeMonkeyface 's friends i'm wearing jeans (with a repaired blown out crotch) in the picture.
Pimp gear.![]()
for 90 dollars, shipping included. Carminas on lizard. Mines are bluchers though and will need a resole.
for 90 dollars, shipping included. Carminas on lizard. Mines are bluchers though and will need a resole.
Yep! 90 dollars. They were selling them for 120, offered 90 with shipping included and they agreed.Really? Lizard Carminas for $90? That's a steal, even if they do need a re-sole.
Yep! 90 dollars. They were selling them for 120, offered 90 with shipping included and they agreed.
Kansas? Dude you high? lol. Wear that shit in MiaThey don't work with your Kansas office casual.
Kansas? Dude you high? lol. Wear that shit in Mia

Dude you are high as fuck.With your pink khakiiiiiis.
![]()
YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND MENSWEAR OBVIOUSLYI wouldn't wear those, just sayin.
YOU!!!!!!I'm not some cheesy fuck from Miami.
We've seen how you dress. You might as well be.I'm not some cheesy fuck from Miami.