WDYBT: What Did You Buy Today

Oh, and I got this one a while ago, just started using it this week:

image.webp
 
I have the navy 256 and it is absolutely perfect. Gets better and better by the month, and I beat the shit out of it. Might have to spring of the navy duffle in the near future.

I had thought Flison a little over-rated until this. It has far surpassed my expectations. Cost me $170 and worth every cent.

I got the Gustin small duffle above. The hardware and material is excellent. Too early to comment on construction and durability, but I think it will easily meet my limited needs.
 
A finamore napoli twill shirt button down and a barba napoli white oxford.
 
The hood can be split. The front flap can be folded back. The price was good and its warmer than i expected. Here is a better pic.

drkshdw-by-rick-owens-zipped-hood-parka-product-1-4773090-920073680_large_flex.jpeg
 
The hood can be split. The front flap can be folded back. The price was good and its warmer than i expected. Here is a better pic.

drkshdw-by-rick-owens-zipped-hood-parka-product-1-4773090-920073680_large_flex.jpeg

Like it. Does the hood have a wire in the brim that you can round out the peak? What is the fabric? Your pic looks more black and shiny and this pic looks grey and matte
 
Like it. Does the hood have a wire in the brim that you can round out the peak? What is the fabric? Your pic looks more black and shiny and this pic looks grey and matte

Outer and shell polyamide, padding is polyester, ribbing is wool. There is no wire in the brim, but I can shape it anyway I want. The zipper is heavy so I have to play with it.
Its just same jacket. I just wanted to show you.
 
Outer and shell polyamide, padding is polyester, ribbing is wool. There is no wire in the brim, but I can shape it anyway I want. The zipper is heavy so I have to play with it.
Its just same jacket. I just wanted to show you.

If you can shape the hood I like
 
The hood can be split. The front flap can be folded back. The price was good and its warmer than i expected. Here is a better pic.

drkshdw-by-rick-owens-zipped-hood-parka-product-1-4773090-920073680_large_flex.jpeg


I like this. Not sure why the hood looks weird in your pic.

Grand Potentate Grand Potentate hates the quilted. Picked this up
View attachment 9691

I, too, am not a fan of the quilts. This one reminds me of the liner out of an M65 field jacket - minus the shell.

A true skinhead jacket.

GetSmart wouldn't be caught dead in a quilted jacket, I suspect.
 
I, too, am not a fan of the quilts. This one reminds me of the liner out of an M65 field jacket - minus the shell.

GetSmart wouldn't be caught dead in a quilted jacket, I suspect.

I know it is not for everyone's taste. But with the diagonal quilting it reduces the Michelin Man effect of a down jacket (9 oz. of down). Will wear it as a layering insulation piece primarily.
 
LL


for 90 dollars, shipping included. Carminas on lizard. Mines are bluchers though and will need a resole.
 
I'm eyeing some shit on eBay, couple polo cardigans and I bid on some cheap brook's shirts, not willing to pay more than $15.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom