LelandJ
Chicken Testicle Enthusiast
- Messages
- 6,002
Left picture guy on right I like his three piece.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
really excited about your new railroad workers outfit. ill cross my fingers for you jacket and pants are almost the same shade. wasnt there a waist coat to optimize the look even further?
![]()
Left picture guy on right I like his three piece.
Why is the color complex? I picked that one because can go well with jeans, tacos, pants, grey, you name it.Sarcasm detected.
I don't know if it is because we have different shape of eyes or what, but I think I'm reading more or is it less? I don't know what I'm saying.I didn't imply it is not versatile. But from what I can see, it has a mixture of brown/wine/burgundy hues.
I don't know if it is because we have different shape of eyes or what, but I think I'm reading more or is it less? I don't know what I'm saying.
The shirts fit fantastic, but the ironing of them is a huge pain in the ass. The oxfords are easier to iron though.I'm very tempted to buy some Kamakura gear, I love the website.
You kidding me? I would have told this guy to get fucked.1. an extraordinarily serviceable Polo blazer. Brass buttons.
2. J Crew nantucket reds with a massively wide lower leg and a button fly.
3. Mid-century brown houndstooth check tweed jacket in about a 40S
In negotiation for a lusty houndstooth tweed Polo suit. Was quoted $40 and bit. Went to get cash, came back was told $100. I am sure I let me eagerness show as I dashed to the atm (I have to starting carrying cash). I'll settle in the future for $60 ideally.
You kidding me? I would have told this guy to get fucked.
Which shirts do you find a challenge in ironing? I own 25-30 of their shirts, and other than the obvious issues with linen or blends of linen I don't have an issue at all.The shirts fit fantastic, but the ironing of them is a huge pain in the ass. The oxfords are easier to iron though.
Which shirts do you find a challenge in ironing? I own 25-30 of their shirts, and other than the obvious issues with linen or blends of linen I don't have an issue at all.
The store in NYC carries far more options in pocket squares and ties than they shoe on their website. Also belts, wallets (shell cordovan options), scarves, etc.I'm very tempted to buy some Kamakura gear, I love the website.
I have them as well and find they do a good job.I bought wool dryer balls this weekend and used them today, the woman claimed they decrease drying time and remove static and wrinkles and it did work to remove static well.
I'm hoping to infuse some Cedar EO into the balls and see how well it scents stuff coming out of the dryer.
Sadly, I bought a cheap knock off of this at the thrift store for $7.
I actually have wrinkles ON my balls.I bought wool dryer balls this weekend and used them today, the woman claimed they decrease drying time and remove static and wrinkles and it did work to remove static well.
I'm hoping to infuse some Cedar EO into the balls and see how well it scents stuff coming out of the dryer.
I often see this on forums etc.The shirts fit fantastic, but the ironing of them is a huge pain in the ass. The oxfords are easier to iron though.
I actually have wrinkles ON my balls.
Fine tissue wrinkles when ironing. The delicate fabric crumples up ahead of the iron. Ever try removing the wrinkles that are ironed in?How is it possible to "have trouble ironing shirts"?
Fine tissue wrinkles when ironing. The delicate fabric crumples up ahead of the iron. Ever try removing the wrinkles that are ironed in?
As long as you don't try ironing them...Maybe you should pop them in the dryer??
As long as you don't try ironing them...