What TV Shows Are You Watching?

MV5BN2Y0OTUwYTAtY2NkOS00YWE5LThjZDItODFhMzFlODcwY2YwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzMTI1Mjk3._V1_.jpg

I started this last Friday. It has potential but I really only got through 1 ep. I will def restart.

From what I get, a man's wife is killed and he searches for the truth about the killing...and her!

MV5BN2Y0OTUwYTAtY2NkOS00YWE5LThjZDItODFhMzFlODcwY2YwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzMTI1Mjk3._V1_.jpg

I started this last Friday. It has potential but I really only got through 1 ep. I will def restart.

From what I get, a man's wife is killed and he searches for the truth about the killing...and her!
It’s really good. I’ve been binging on it all week

watched the first 3 eps of the new apple series Mr. Corman. its legitimately awful. honestly all of these apple shows are horrible.

watched the first 3 eps of the new apple series Mr. Corman. its legitimately awful. honestly all of these apple shows are horrible.

Fully agree on this. Don’t understand where they are going with the show. It’s just a collection of nonsense.
Watched the whole Physical season - it’s actually quite entertaining. I love shows with the 80’s look and feel.

I watched the first ep of Brand New Cherry Flavor. Not really sure what to make of it, but I guess it held my interest enough to keep going.

Some of you may have seen it already but I watched Collateral. It was interesting how all the threads tied together but I thought the final episode was a bit rushed to have everything come to closure. I rate Carey Mulligan highly. Best I have seen her since Far from the Madding Crowd

Then I decided to do 6 or 8 hours of cooking with Paris Hilton in the background. I believe my IQ decreased by 20 watching her repeatedly buy things from Eataly and then try to follow recipes. I'm very surprised her sister and mum didn't slice a finger off the way they were cutting an onion.

I just discovered this BBC adaptation of one of my favourite books via Amazon Prime, and am two-thirds of the way through.

I'm really enjoying it. It's not as detailed as the book, of course, but is very well-done with an excellent cast. Highly recommended.

Jonathan Strange Mr Norrell.jpeg

I watched ep1 of The Defeated last night. 1946 Berlin and a Brooklyn gumshoe detective investigating crimes and. Conspiracies while training the new, not-fascist, police force in the American sector. Off to a solid start.

thumb.jpg

Just caught the riveting first episode of this series!

Based on a true story(2012), a young man and woman catch a bus in Delhi after a night out. The man is assaulted and the woman brutally gang raped on the bus. They are then stripped and dumped on the side of the road.

The female Deputy Commish of Police leads this investigation with vigor. They have little to go on, outside of the fact that the crime happened on a bus. Leads need to be followed, overworked officers need to focus and the press/public are asked to be patient.

I stumbled onto this today. So glad I did. 1 ep in and I can't see myself not watching this until the end.

Ep 1....4.5/5!
(Complete review to follow.)

Halfway through season 2 of Baptise. I find Fiona Shaw to be very annoying but it’s still and enjoyable show

I watched ep1 of The Defeated last night. 1946 Berlin and a Brooklyn gumshoe detective investigating crimes and. Conspiracies while training the new, not-fascist, police force in the American sector. Off to a solid start.
Four eps in and this is really good. 8/10 so far.

thumb.jpg

Just caught the riveting first episode of this series!

Based on a true story(2012), a young man and woman catch a bus in Delhi after a night out. The man is assaulted and the woman brutally gang raped on the bus. They are then stripped and dumped on the side of the road.

The female Deputy Commish of Police leads this investigation with vigor. They have little to go on, outside of the fact that the crime happened on a bus. Leads need to be followed, overworked officers need to focus and the press/public are asked to be patient.

I stumbled onto this today. So glad I did. 1 ep in and I can't see myself not watching this until the end.

Ep 1....4.5/5!
(Complete review to follow.)

Finished this last night. It was solid, but faded bit during eps 3-7.

Still def worth a watch.

3.99/5

Four eps in and this is really good. 8/10 so far.

I can't imagine the Max and Moritz book are stories you want to read to your children. That is unless you purposely want them to have nightmares.

Also people seem to survive clean gunshot wounds without any dressing or treatment for sepsis.

Black Mass. I’m on ep3 and it is definitely holding my interest. Nothing terribly spooky going on, just good acting and character development.

The Schumacher biography on Netflix. I didn't know his parents weren't well off.

Black Mass. I’m on ep3 and it is definitely holding my interest. Nothing terribly spooky going on, just good acting and character development.
Correction: it’s called Midnight Mass.

Nearly finished it and I give it a solid 8.5/10. One of the best series of the year by far. Not many frights or scares, but great dialogue and character development.

I watched a couple of eps of Oatstudios lastnight and wasn’t that impressed. It just felt like incomplete fragments of ideas for potential films.

just finished watching Maid.

Actually i really enjoyed it. good performance of Andie Macdowell. Shocked to see hear after so many years. She is a now (quasi hot) granny.

Correction: it’s called Midnight Mass.

Nearly finished it and I give it a solid 8.5/10. One of the best series of the year by far. Not many frights or scares, but great dialogue and character development.
Watched the first three episodes, very enjoyable so far

Already got it downloaded and it’s up next in the queue. Season three was a bit of a drag but billy bob is always good so here’s to hoping.
I watched the first 4 episodes last night, the best parts are the noirish stuff, the surreal dream stuff is a bit much and doesn't add to the plot.

Intrigued with the prescribing of Oxycodon/OxyContin policy in the States. Here it's the last resort painkiller when you've exhausted everything else. Generally prescribed when you're at death's door. You might get Fentanyl as well if you dying of cancer. My accountant managed to get one strip Oxycontin off his doctor for his slipped disc and was told he would not get anymore under any circumstances.

Where people being prescribed it straight away before working up from lesser pain killers?

I watched the first 4 episodes last night, the best parts are the noirish stuff, the surreal dream stuff is a bit much and doesn't add to the plot.

Intrigued with the prescribing of Oxycodon/OxyContin policy in the States. Here it's the last resort painkiller when you've exhausted everything else. Generally prescribed when you're at death's door. You might get Fentanyl as well if you dying of cancer. My accountant managed to get one strip Oxycontin off his doctor for his slipped disc and was told he would not get anymore under any circumstances.

Where people being prescribed it straight away before working up from lesser pain killers?

Free market in action. If you or your private insurer can pay the doc running the pill mill, you get the drugs you want.

watched yesterday 1st episode of squid game... Very weird series.. Will watch another 2/3 tonight.

Free market in action. If you or your private insurer can pay the doc running the pill mill, you get the drugs you want.

Pretty much an evil business model and the doctors and pharmaceutical companies want thrashing and locked-up. No difference between them and Class A drug dealers. Treat them the same.

You're making the assumption the health care industry in the States is about the patient. It's about profits.

You're making the assumption the health care industry in the States is about the patient. It's about profits.
I might fancy to micro-dose on LSD combined with enough opium to illicit dreams of Xanudu and hanging out with Wordsworth and Coleridge up in Keswick, but that doesn't mean I should get access to it does it, or does it?

I might fancy to micro-dose on LSD combined with enough opium to illicit dreams of Xanudu and hanging out with Wordsworth and Coleridge up in Keswick, but that doesn't mean I should get access to it does it, or does it?
yes it does if you can pay to get it.

also microdosing lsd is the hot new trend here.

watched yesterday 1st episode of squid game... Very weird series.. Will watch another 2/3 tonight.
next in my queue. i heard the english dub is horrible and you have to watch with subtitles to get the full effect.

Pretty much an evil business model and the doctors and pharmaceutical companies want thrashing and locked-up. No difference between them and Class A drug dealers. Treat them the same.
the sackler family, owners of perdue pharma, just got off with a light slap on the wrist and a fine. no being thrown off the top of a high-rise for them!

Watched a few squids, so far enjoying it. Definitely watch with subtitles. Can't stand dubbed stuff anyway.

Started watching Bosch. Meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom