What's Making You Happy Today?

Fwiffo

Comes off as a condescending prick
Supporter
IMG_20221220_082221_HDR~2.jpg

Fwiffo

Supporter
On Christmas Eve my cousin said her husband tested positive for coronavirus. They live together so it was a matter of time she got it.

On Christmas day her brother cancelled coming to the family dinner because he was coming down with something. No idea what virus. He's not dead. That's all I know.

On Boxing Day I met a friend and his family at their suburban home and then invited them to the city on the 29th. On New Year's he said he and his spouse tested positive.

So far I am still clean...

Fwiffo

Supporter
Apparently I have another refill on this prescription. I don't have to beg a nurse practitioner on my company's virtual health app for more drugs.

Fwiffo

Supporter
I'm happy that there was a final curve ball with this sales presentation but it seemed to have put pressure on this stalled conversation last year that now will get back on track because there are two companies wanting this to happen and not just one.

Rather happy in 48 hours I was polished and projected as much as enthusiasm as one can do with a PowerPoint slide and a 10cm x 10cm square on someone's screen.

Fwiffo

Supporter
I'm going to a party tonight..some art design something something with DJs, food pop ups and booze.

Top Bottom