What's Making You Happy Today?

I was heartened to see that Tommy Robinson has been released and the kangaroo court exposed. Also the fake lying MSM reporting on the court case. That was a most splendid victory against the so called Brit Liberal establishment and non-politicized judiciary. They didn't count on the USA reaction and the conditions they've kept him in has back-fired and gives further sustenance to the resistance in the ongoing culture war. Whilst Tommy is not the one to pull the sword from the stone....god bless him and his family and speedy recovery from his incarceration!

I got a 5% raise today that I wasn’t expecting. The director informed me with a nice hand written card that made my day.

I’m celebrating by getting a little custom gunsmithinf work done on my new competition pistol. Maybe a new pair of casual boots as well.

I got a 5% raise today that I wasn’t expecting. The director informed me with a nice hand written card that made my day.

I’m celebrating by getting a little custom gunsmithinf work done on my new competition pistol. Maybe a new pair of casual boots as well.

Congratulations! I can understand the latter but as someone who never handled a gun I have no idea about the former. Maybe it's like a stamp collection.

My kid’s fifth birthday party was a big hit with all her little friends. And best of all - it’s all done and I can have a beer while she plays with all her new toys.

My kid’s fifth birthday party was a big hit with all her little friends. And best of all - it’s all done and I can have a beer while she plays with all her new toys.

Were any of the friends vetted by you?

Not at all. I don’t get involved in the kids’ choice of friends or their little squabbles.

Really? I've been helping a mate of mine with his daughter since she was a baby and now that she's 7 and getting taller I get annoyed by one of her shorter boy-friends hanging around her all the time.

Oh yeh my son’s best mate is a spoiled little shit. But for now I’m trying not to get involved- I want them to learn to make good friends on their own. That said, I do try to make connections with the parents. Worst case: I will know who to take issue with if their kids treat mine badly.

Thank you random Amsterdam florist. You made someone happy whom makes me *really* happy!!!

I walk into a bistro and one of the waiters says hi to me - he was hotel bartender at one of my watering holes. I'm going to miss this city.

the kleidsam instagram account was hacked and deleted. f.ck spoozy.

from the bespoke addict account:
Please repost this post.
Hackers deleted @kleidsam account when he refused to pay ransom.
Please re-follow his account, I am sure we can get his 28 K followers back.

I spent a day on a boat under the sun and I look like George Hamilton now. I always have to remind myself I actually have colour and it's only the double digit hours spent in an office or bar every day that turns me into a vampire.

I finally made the Marcella Hazan tomato sauce for my lady friend!

Got home at 1830. Ate a bit. Drank a half bottle of wine. Got last minute tickets on stubhub. At a baseball game just because it's down the street from me. Aquarium even closer is closed for seasons footy supporters which I am also part of.

I'm happy when the girl at the patisserie was asking about my weekend plans and I mentioned footy she was able to connect the dots that I have seasons. I will miss everyone knowing me in my neighbourhood.

I made another killer recommendation for a restaurant for my mate's anniversary. So much so his spouse wants to go out to places with me..

Driving my son to his orchestra rehearsal today, I spent much of the time behind a lovely, vintage Porsche 356 convertible in gorgeous condition.

Then, after dropping off my son, I found myself driving along behind an Alfa 4C.

Two cars separated by over six decades, but both stunning cars.

Driving my son to his orchestra rehearsal today, I spent much of the time behind a lovely, vintage Porsche 356 convertible in gorgeous condition.

Then, after dropping off my son, I found myself driving along behind an Alfa 4C.

Two cars separated by over six decades, but both stunning cars.

Are you 1%?

^Sorry - just to be clear, I wasn't driving them myself - I was driving along in my own, very ordinary car when I happened to drive behind and alongside a Porsche 356 and an Alfa 4C.

Pint of Jurassic Dark 5.9% in Twickenham Wetherspoon. I had student vouchers that I got from another old git in Surbiton spoon. Apparently students get £100 of discounts. I offered the voucher and the barman said keep it this is only £1.49 a pint. Staggered.

I realise this may not chime with all you high rollers drinking fancy cocktails but it cheered me up. Heading home a different route after the Brentford game. They lost. Dodgy referee.

I had two Budweiser prohibition cans. One grolsch non alcoholic can. One bottle of erdinger alkoholfrei.

I updated my title and company on LinkedIn today and received 10 private LinkedIn messages and 24 comments on my status. I feel so beloved like Alexander the Great when he conquered Persepolis. I'm a narcissist to the end like the President.

I updated my title and company on LinkedIn today and received 10 private LinkedIn messages and 24 comments on my status. I feel so beloved like Alexander the Great when he conquered Persepolis. I'm a narcissist to the end like the President.

I generally find LinkedIn to be an annoyance except for looking up igents to be derided.

I got through my first work emergency crisis. Oh dear God my new staff need help.

Terminated with Extreme Prejudice?

Not sure if it was prejudice. Then again it was some Italians working in a German firm who decided some Canadian chap needed to go.

The Missus had some junk men come in to cart off some junk and stumps we that had accumulated. She posted this:

fullsizeoutput_78d.jpeg

... did they return?

They just hid in the truck. The missus ran out when she heard them yelling "bear"

Then she laughed and said "that's just Ben"

They carried on working after that.

Later, Ben's brother came up to them.

Hi Ben they said.

No that is Hydro.

Oh.

Later Ben's sister came out.

Hi Hydro.

No that's Gabi.

Oh.

Not too smart these guys

Users who are viewing this thread