What's Making You Happy Today?

The Shooman

A Pretty Face
Ratings
edit. no party, but who knows what comes next ... ;-)

let's get the party started. I just do it for you guys Rambo Rambo , doghouse, Thruth Thruth

https://www.styleforum.net/threads/...nd-where-to-buy.291745/page-2289#post-9686374

I can't stop laughing ...,

edit: probably not so funny for others, still good ,,,,, for me ..., hehe

be careful walker, those girlymen will cry like little babies and dob you into the boss saying you've been mean to them, and then OFF WITH YOUR HEAD. Best not to party with goons Walker.

Last edited:

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
I'm so happy. I came back to the city for a dinner and walked 4km during rush hour. I love it. Dodging cars, dodging people, the energy. I parked myself in the posh food hall of the Google building in the financial district and I'm surrounded by music, people talking and the noise of the food vendors. Love it!

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
I'm taking my first vacation day since October 2017 tomorrow.

I did have two vacation days last year but they were booked to go for an interview so I don't really count them.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
I finally poached someone from my old firm to come over to my new firm. Not one of my management targets but my best individual contributor.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
I'm in charge of Easter Sunday dinner. Osso buco. Risotto Alla Milanese. Caprese salad with buffalo mozzarella from Italy. And I made some fig, goat cheese, cucumber and 24 month old Proscuitto.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
I'm just happy I got through my three town halls. Dark cinema, bright lights and cameras - repeating the same presentation 3x in a day.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
I just got invited - free hotel, free golf, free meals, free drinks for CxOs for 2 days at TPC Sawgrass. All I need to do is get to Florida.

And I thought the free dinner & gala for CxOs in my hometown was a good enough perk.

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Ratings
I just got invited - free hotel, free golf, free meals, free drinks for CxOs for 2 days at TPC Sawgrass. All I need to do is get to Florida.

And I thought the free dinner & gala for CxOs in my hometown was a good enough perk.
even for free i wouldn't want to go to jacksonville

Top Bottom