What's Making You Happy Today?

edit. no party, but who knows what comes next ... ;-)

let's get the party started. I just do it for you guys Grand Potentate Grand Potentate , doghouse, Thruth Thruth

https://www.styleforum.net/threads/...nd-where-to-buy.291745/page-2289#post-9686374

I can't stop laughing ...,

edit: probably not so funny for others, still good ,,,,, for me ..., hehe

be careful walker, those girlymen will cry like little babies and dob you into the boss saying you've been mean to them, and then OFF WITH YOUR HEAD. Best not to party with goons Walker.

Last edited:
I'm so happy. I came back to the city for a dinner and walked 4km during rush hour. I love it. Dodging cars, dodging people, the energy. I parked myself in the posh food hall of the Google building in the financial district and I'm surrounded by music, people talking and the noise of the food vendors. Love it!

I'm taking my first vacation day since October 2017 tomorrow.

I did have two vacation days last year but they were booked to go for an interview so I don't really count them.

I made a Moroccan chicken tagine with chickpeas and apricots for my Russian lady friend today.

where are the pics for the food thread?

Couple of reasons. I never post photographs of things I make. I don't have professional cooking ware like others on here plus I am an amateur.

My surrogate daughter is at my alma mater today. It sounds like it is her top choice for uni. Music to my ears.

I finally poached someone from my old firm to come over to my new firm. Not one of my management targets but my best individual contributor.

I went to my favourite patisserie to pick up a butter croissant. Divine!

I'm in charge of Easter Sunday dinner. Osso buco. Risotto Alla Milanese. Caprese salad with buffalo mozzarella from Italy. And I made some fig, goat cheese, cucumber and 24 month old Proscuitto.

you made some what?

It's a cucumber base with some goat cheese, fig jam spread and a proscuitto arranged on top. I garnished it with parsley although dill would work better.

I'm just happy I got through my three town halls. Dark cinema, bright lights and cameras - repeating the same presentation 3x in a day.

I just got invited - free hotel, free golf, free meals, free drinks for CxOs for 2 days at TPC Sawgrass. All I need to do is get to Florida.

And I thought the free dinner & gala for CxOs in my hometown was a good enough perk.

I just got invited - free hotel, free golf, free meals, free drinks for CxOs for 2 days at TPC Sawgrass. All I need to do is get to Florida.

And I thought the free dinner & gala for CxOs in my hometown was a good enough perk.
even for free i wouldn't want to go to jacksonville

Next 9 months of theatre in my hometown....Cats, Lion King and Phantom! And I just finished Sound of Music!

I was going to ask if Hair was on the agenda but then I remembered your issues with hair

Perhaps I wouldn't have issues if the medical profession would freely give me propecia.

Why would you not call it your nephew or niece? You refer to your other niece as such don't you?

I don't have a niece.

To call him nephew would mean some responsibility. Also I'm not sure what to do with the girls born to other people I've spent money rearing.

I saw my second cousin in Seattle. He just got his green card. His three sons are going to be very American.

Some part of me thinks I never spend enough time with my family.

I was offered a secondment to the FBI: three months at Quantico and then home for six months in the WMD field office.

The timing isn’t right, but it was nice to be asked and maybe in another couple years...

Last edited:
I was offered a secondment to the FBI: three months at Quantico and the mm home for six months in the WMD field office.

The timing isn’t right, but it was nice to be asked and maybe in another couple years.

Because in a few years you will be more fit to pass the test at Quantico?

Will Priyanka and the hot Arab bird still be there?

Duncan butterfly yo-yo.

Researching presents for young relatives. Very different from decades ago when I was in primary school with rubbish yo-yos. Some kids had decent yo-yos but the technology moved on. Yo-yos are like wide pulleys now rather than sandwich biscuits. There are fixed axles and ball bearings, responsive and unresponsive yo-yos. The tricks are more complicated and the age profile got older.

No batteries required and no computer screens. Very soothing. Suitable for my second childhood too.

The other craze mostly for girls was hula hoops. No adults I know can still work a hula hoop though.

Because in a few years you will be more fit to pass the test at Quantico?

Will Priyanka and the hot Arab bird still be there?

Just a secondment, not joining.

There is actually a young lady in the field office here, fresh from work overseas with another three letter agency, who looks like she was cast in Hollywood.

I was offered a secondment to the FBI: three months at Quantico and the mm home for six months in the WMD field office.

Sounds great - hopefully the opportunity will still be available down the track.

What does the bit I've put in bold mean?

Sounds great - hopefully the opportunity will still be available down the track.

What does the bit I've put in bold mean?

and then home for six months in the Weapons of Mass Destruction section field office.

I was offered a secondment to the FBI: three months at Quantico and then home for six months in the WMD field office.

The timing isn’t right, but it was nice to be asked and maybe in another couple years...

I've been waiting for my own tap on the shoulder from Universal Exports for quite some time now....

Just a secondment, not joining.

There is actually a young lady in the field office here, fresh from work overseas with another three letter agency, who looks like she was cast in Hollywood.

She's from Quantico Season 2?

Take it. They might not come back again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom