What's Making You Happy Today?

Fwiffo

Supporter
I bought $30 dollars of heirloom tomatoes, a $40 dollars bottle of olive oil and $40 dollars of burrata. Such an amazing lunch!

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Supporter
As I was outside vaping, I saw the nicest set of tits in a long, long time today. I know some might find that a coarse statement but from cultural and esthetic perspective one does not often see women go braless here and in most cases, tits such as these are not representative of the braless set. Plus it was the proper weather conditions; warm but with a slight wind.

A brief moment of relief from a particularly sad afternoon.

Pimpernel Smith

As I was outside vaping, I saw the nicest set of tits in a long, long time today. I know some might find that a coarse statement but from cultural and esthetic perspective one does not often see women go braless here and in most cases, tits such as these are not representative of the braless set. Plus it was the proper weather conditions; warm but with a slight wind.

I've moved to the new ''temporary'' offices and the top 3 floors of the building is taken by one of the big management consultancies. And it's full of really smart babes, but of the mature type over 35 to around late 40s and looking great. Well maintained, fit with good style in dress.

You don't often see that here, as my South African chum say's ''It's like they've just thrown on the nearest clothes!''

As someone who appreciates aesthetics this goes a long way, but the spell was broken when I walked back into my office and the climate control had been maxed out to 27C.

Fwiffo

Supporter
I've moved to the new ''temporary'' offices and the top 3 floors of the building is taken by one of the big management consultancies. And it's full of really smart babes, but of the mature type over 35 to around late 40s and looking great. Well maintained, fit with good style in dress.

You don't often see that here, as my South African chum say's ''It's like they've just thrown on the nearest clothes!''

As someone who appreciates aesthetics this goes a long way, but the spell was broken when I walked back into my office and the climate control had been maxed out to 27C.
Because at that age they are in heat?

QuandoDio

So you are one of those? 'vapers'

Top Bottom