What's Making You Happy Today?

I bought $30 dollars of heirloom tomatoes, a $40 dollars bottle of olive oil and $40 dollars of burrata. Such an amazing lunch!

As I was outside vaping, I saw the nicest set of tits in a long, long time today. I know some might find that a coarse statement but from cultural and esthetic perspective one does not often see women go braless here and in most cases, tits such as these are not representative of the braless set. Plus it was the proper weather conditions; warm but with a slight wind.

A brief moment of relief from a particularly sad afternoon.

As I was outside vaping, I saw the nicest set of tits in a long, long time today. I know some might find that a coarse statement but from cultural and esthetic perspective one does not often see women go braless here and in most cases, tits such as these are not representative of the braless set. Plus it was the proper weather conditions; warm but with a slight wind.

I've moved to the new ''temporary'' offices and the top 3 floors of the building is taken by one of the big management consultancies. And it's full of really smart babes, but of the mature type over 35 to around late 40s and looking great. Well maintained, fit with good style in dress.

You don't often see that here, as my South African chum say's ''It's like they've just thrown on the nearest clothes!''

As someone who appreciates aesthetics this goes a long way, but the spell was broken when I walked back into my office and the climate control had been maxed out to 27C.

I've moved to the new ''temporary'' offices and the top 3 floors of the building is taken by one of the big management consultancies. And it's full of really smart babes, but of the mature type over 35 to around late 40s and looking great. Well maintained, fit with good style in dress.

You don't often see that here, as my South African chum say's ''It's like they've just thrown on the nearest clothes!''

As someone who appreciates aesthetics this goes a long way, but the spell was broken when I walked back into my office and the climate control had been maxed out to 27C.

Because at that age they are in heat?

So you are one of those? 'vapers'

Any day I get to fly on a float plane is a happy day. And a proper DH Single Beaver is the classic bush flying float plane

011D093B-C744-4AD8-ABA5-BF46A97952F1.jpeg
81676C11-3C32-449B-8FCA-95B27D34C3A8.jpeg
E8BEEED5-A703-41AA-AA48-8DE6B07FF516.jpeg

Last edited:
This picture of a frog photo-bombing a rocket launch:

270_frog.jpg

NASA advised:

A still camera on a sound trigger captured this intriguing photo of an airborne frog as NASA's LADEE spacecraft lifts off from Pad 0B at Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia. The photo team confirms the frog is real and was captured in a single frame by one of the remote cameras used to photograph the launch.

The condition of the frog, however, is uncertain.

I hope you have insurance.

You get into Uber rides with people who last drove in places where they go on red and stop on green and paid off someone to get their Canadian license.

Do you think about insurance given that vehicle accidents are more frequent than air crashes?

I've done some research and menopausal women like temperatures 4C higher than the rest of us. But in the case there, I think they're looking for something 27-30C.
Read somewhere that standard HVAC system calculation models, points their median goal temperature, to a level that suits men, but is felt to be too cold for women.

Read somewhere that standard HVAC system calculation models, points their median goal temperature, to a level that suits men, but is felt to be too cold for women.

Thankfully, well ahead of the game when it comes to implementing EU diktats, the Brits have handy questionnaires to print-off and get feedback on the climate in the office. Will regroup after this.

30c - feels like 34c and high humidity. What a way to end the summer! I feel alive walking around in this weather.

I nailed a Persian stew, Persian rice and Moroccan chicken family dinner. It looked doubtful for awhile when I was juggling making three mains at the same time and I ran out of pots.

Just arranged my business trip to Johannesburg, Richards Bay and Durban.....by way of Fugitives Drift and a tour of Isandlwana and Rorke's Drift!

After drilling into people how our company needs to make revenues someone who works for me actually came to me with a new opportunity that my boss is anxious to make a pitch on.

I'm making Sunday family dinner again. Hopefully people show up this time.

Just got my tickets for Heaven 17, China Crisis and The Bootleg Beatles, all separate concerts and at a venue a mere 15 minutes away from my home. Dig it!

The Bootleg Beatles were in the old Paternoster Square next to St. Paul’s one lunchtime before the area got redeveloped. It made a change from watching big girls play netball while we were having a pint

As I was doing the grocery shopping at the local shopping centre this morning, I saw a small boy dressed as Batman, lining up to see Santa Claus.

There was something wonderfully contradictory about it.

My father is playing Natalie Cole's rendition of Autumn Leaves.

Melbourne is now set to swelter through its hottest ever December day on Friday after the weather bureau upgraded its forecast from 43 degrees to 44.

If the mercury hits 44 degrees in the city it will break the 143-year-old December record of 43.7 degrees.

However, it will remain short of Melbourne's all time record of the 46.4 degrees set on February 7, 2009 - Black Saturday.

Temperatures in the north-west of the state are forecast to reach 47 degrees, which would break the existing statewide December record of 46.6 degrees, set at Robinvale in 1976.

The gate agents at EWR for Porter Airlines are younger and more attractive than the ones at YTZ. I finally got a stewardess on my flight who must have been at most 23. Burnette with blue eyes and the glow of pure youth.

The gate agents at EWR for Porter Airlines are younger and more attractive than the ones at YTZ. I finally got a stewardess on my flight who must have been at most 23. Burnette with blue eyes and the glow of pure youth.

Too bad its xmas holidays. no hanging around school yards for you until Jan 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom