What's Making You Happy Today?

Fwiffo

Supporter
Finally - next month I am getting my six figure government money credit in my cost centre.

Fwiffo

Supporter

I am watching the Berlusconi documentary on Netflix. I expect Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith will have strong thoughts about the Merkel-Sarkozy scheme to get rid of Berlusconi.

Pimpernel Smith

Finally - next month I am getting my six figure government money credit in my cost centre.
I'm returning our money from the government. I estimated a 80% reduction in work, in the end there was no reduction at the loss making level. Which is a bloody good thing.

I am watching the Berlusconi documentary on Netflix. I expect Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith will have strong thoughts about the Merkel-Sarkozy scheme to get rid of Berlusconi.
It was an EU coup of sorts, but Italy remains a banana republic, but it is the best a banana republic can be. Inherently, the people are industrious, but they are not Europeans in the northern sense. Italy is enigma of sorts, but is penetrable if you have 20 years of business, legal and directorship experience as I have. It's complex, joyous and grotty, bent and hopeful, in rapture to extreme politics in equal measures. Hopeful too. A place where industrialists and small business owners are respected and can still get knee-capped over some perceive sleight. Closer to Arab mentality on several levels and yet very pleasurable to visit and with an exquisite food culture. Wine is overrated though. The ladies are not in general compatible with the English.

Merkel has done more damage to Germany than most people can even contemplate. As for France, it doesn't look good long term.

Top Bottom