Why Are You Pissed Off Today?

Had the phone call from the school today, we've sent your eldest 10 letters reminding her to return a maths book. If it's not returned or paid for, she won't graduate and won't be able to go into further education as planned. After I spotted letter number 8 I told her to get it paid for or return it.
Isn't the fire lit under her to sort this out?
Also - who keeps a maths textbook.

I lost a few uni library books in my time. The bill would always go to my parents’ house though. I think I remember my mum’s eyebrow raising a little when she told me I’d have to pay for a lost Marquis De Sade book.

The eldest has been caught steeling from the Mall in The Netherlands...which explains a lot. Thought all those spray systems were solid against such low life criminals. Apparently not, a clip in the right place and away you go.

So when were off to the cop shop the missus decides to bring the youngest, which I considered inapprorpiate, as I expected some negotiations and begging to get them to not press charges. It all deteriorated very rapidly there on in on the journey. So being kicked out of the car, I wasn't involved and the charges are pressed and she has to be at the police station at 9am tomorrow.

And I've been asked to take her today. Sorry, I'm out.

The missus owns it.

Justice came quick, the daughter has got 20 hrs community service and banned from the Mall of The Netherlands for a year. Her and a friend been doing it for several months. The signs were there, ''Oh I've borrowed this from a friend...'' And the missus found some industrial cutting gear in her bag awhile back which she said were one of her friend's for making earrings. At the time, I thought it can't be for stealing as the tags now on clothing, as soon as you try to clip or cut them spray that colored dye on the thief.

No contrition from her today, just ''Well everyone does it!'' with a beaming smile. Well, we'll see how she gets along with her wings clipped financially and going out late. All of that ends.

Justice came quick, the daughter has got 20 hrs community service and banned from the Mall of The Netherlands for a year. Her and a friend been doing it for several months. The signs were there, ''Oh I've borrowed this from a friend...'' And the missus found some industrial cutting gear in her bag awhile back which she said were one of her friend's for making earrings. At the time, I thought it can't be for stealing as the tags now on clothing, as soon as you try to clip or cut them spray that colored dye on the thief.

No contrition from her today, just ''Well everyone does it!'' with a beaming smile. Well, we'll see how she gets along with her wings clipped financially and going out late. All of that ends.

Teenage rebellion?

Is this the same one with the maths textbook?

Teenage rebellion?

Is this the same one with the maths textbook?
Exact same one.

The cops and security had been closing in on them for sometime, they knew they were going there, not buying anything, but celebrating in the food hall on an almost daily basis (that was on my tab by the way). So they targeted them for extra attention. They've told them, don't even think about coming here as the security cameras will pick them out straight away.

Exact same one.

The cops and security had been closing in on them for sometime, they knew they were going there, not buying anything, but celebrating in the food hall on an almost daily basis (that was on my tab by the way). So they targeted them for extra attention. They've told them, don't even think about coming here as the security cameras will pick them out straight away.
So many rookie mistakes

So many rookie mistakes
Very silly young ladies.

What annoys me I knew that school was wrong from the start. And it was a weird snobbery that led her to that school in the first place. I allowed myself to get over ruled. When you pick-up a bad vibe, it's generally correct.

She's making very bad moves now that if we don't a grip may end up in the underclass. Smoking weed and shit in a one bedroom government apartment in the very wrong side of town.

Last edited:
Very silly young ladies.

What annoys me I knew that school was wrong from the start. And it was a weird snobbery that led her to that school in the first place. I allowed myself to get over ruled. When you pick-up a bad vibe, it's generally correct.

She's making very bad moves now that if we don't a grip may end up in the underclass. Smoking weed and shit in a one bedroom government apartment in the very wrong side of town.

You sound a bit like my uncle when I visited him and his eldest daughter was about to be shipped off to some accelerated medical program in Dublin.

He said I spend all those money on you - not on myself - on you to get you a private school education and now your residence and medical school in a foreign country. If I quantify it, it's like buying a brand new BMW every year and driving it off a cliff into the ocean. When I give this money there are conditions that you need to study hard and become a doctor like the rest of your family.

If you start doing poorly and can't fulfill these conditions or you have no interest in this career path then that's very easy. I will help you rent a place on the other side of town. I will even pay one year's rent in advance. What becomes of you and what you make of yourself in that life is up to you but it will no longer be my concern.

If you start doing poorly and can't fulfill these conditions or you have no interest in this career path then that's very easy. I will help you rent a place on the other side of town. I will even pay one year's rent in advance. What becomes of you and what you make of yourself in that life is up to you but it will no longer be my concern.

Your uncle sounds like a terrific guy. Do his kids talk to him?

Indeed they do. Before coronavirus they even go on family trips together. She became a doctor. GP. The other is a lawyer and last I heard working in New York for some attorney general and before that legal counsel for an insurance firm.

And like most of my mother's family and their Victorian tendencies both play the piano and were one time instructors.

You sound a bit like my uncle when I visited him and his eldest daughter was about to be shipped off to some accelerated medical program in Dublin.
I'm not going to kick her out. But no remorse, she's ringing up all her friends to boast about it. Like it's a badge of honour or rite of passage.

Maybe her petty larceny is ideological?
well her dad is currently doing his best to bring on the climate apocalypse. maybe its an act of striking back against the system that's fucking her future. or maybe she's just a bad ass. who knows.

That is disheartening.
It is and isn't, we have to deal with it.

For seemingly legitimate reasons we gave her a massive freedom ticket that now we know was too much.

I like this kid.
No issues there, I like and love her very much, but we're going to have to reign her in. Which doesn't come naturally to me, as I'm let freedom ring when it comes to kids.
Maybe her petty larceny is ideological?
Absolutely not, there's nothing ideological about middle class street surfer punks who after they've robbed their clothes for aesthetic reasons get down to the food hall in the all you can eat Japanese restaurant to celebrate on their parents tab.

Absolutely not, there's nothing ideological about middle class street surfer punks who after they've robbed their clothes for aesthetic reasons get down to the food hall in the all you can eat Japanese restaurant to celebrate on their parents tab.
see this is the problem. you've sheltered away from society's poor and unwashed street punks. if you had integrated her properly with the correct criminal element she would have known to flee the fucking scene toot sweet after committing the crime. never stick around!

i blame this on your laissez-faire parenting style.

see this is the problem. you've sheltered away from society's poor and unwashed street punks. if you had integrated her properly with the correct criminal element she would have known to flee the fucking scene toot sweet after committing the crime. never stick around!

i blame this on your laissez-faire parenting style.
You might be right on the laissez-faire parenting style, but you only get one or a couple of chances raising kids. You can't double back and get it right a second time.

Moved my 49 inch curved screen monitor over the weekend, plugged in today and noticed 2 cracked panel corners. Now the monitor is not turning on... FUCK!!!!!!!!
1654539744440.png

Moved my 49 inch curved screen monitor over the weekend, plugged in today and noticed 2 cracked panel corners. Now the monitor is not turning on... FUCK!!!!!!!!
View attachment 43754

You think that's bad....

Just walking home rocking a BRAND NEW(as in purchased on Saturday) white linen shirt. Fucking bird decides to shit on my shoulder. I had to do emergency stain treatment when I got home. Luckily, I was a block away!

Fucking Somali or sh@thole African punched me today on the train.

There were only a couple of us in this car and I reckon he went and punched everyone to tell them to get off or move because it was empty when I left.

If I wasn't packing up to get off, I would have retaliated. I waved him off earlier when he walked by.

I recall now there is an axe downstairs in the emergency kit. Or I can be an American and carry a gun for self defence.

Brittisher?

He wasn't Ghanian, Nigerian or any west African I know. Definitely not North African so my guess is southeast Africa.

I know most of the Caribbean accents and he wasn't that.

The Caribbean accent is well in retreat, the African ones are taking over.

Got a full due diligence on me now because of our Chinese chums. Really pissed-off.

Due diligence because they want to engage in vendor relations to purchase from you or due diligence because you are purchasing something else or a merger/acquisition.

One of those is happier than the others.

Due diligence because they want to engage in vendor relations to purchase from you or due diligence because you are purchasing something else or a merger/acquisition.

One of those is happier than the others.
No, because the client smelt a rat and whiff of corruption and they're checking me out to see if I'm intrinsically linked to certain dodgy Chinese entities and one individual in particular. There's no links, but it's a pain filling in the forms and I hate the knowledge that I'm being checked-out and scrutinized. I have the same unpleasant feeling when I'm getting the super-duper security clearances which are far more in-depth and intrusive. They already know the answers, as they know everything about you already. That's an uncomfortable feeling, as they're checking how honest you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom