- Messages
- 9,933
I do shit like that.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I just found out that Omarosa from season 1 of The Apprentice is working in The White House.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...79294a-0387-11e7-ad5b-d22680e18d10_story.html
Who's going to join the staff next? Bill Rancic?
Is there reason to believe she's unqualified?
Because when I was searching in the News section for her name, this was the first article returned. I didn't want to be biased: Omarosa's White House gig is her first steady job in a while
Not having regular work or not needing regular work shouldn't disqualify you from getting work.
I don't know what her qualifications are tho.
I don't know what her qualifications are tho.
Every single normal job asks for someone with prior related experience. Not having had any previous experience usually disqualifies someone. Someone who hasn't worked regularly might also have less experience than someone who has worked full time previously, so she's probably not as qualified as some others, and don't you want your country to be governed by the most qualified?
Well he is the chief of the armed forces, but if he wants to invade a country it will be up to the joint chiefs of staff on how to do it, not up to him. Mccain has very little brains.Right? At least Trump went to military school.
Right? At least Trump went to military school.
He OWNED Trump U. And made lots of money off of poor saps, got sued by the losers who couldn't make money if their life depended on it, and is paying back a pittance. Clearly he got the better end of that bargain, and now he's bargaining for us to #MAGA under God. No more shitty deals with Europe and Chinamens for America!Didn't he go to Trump university?
Lol I would like to know what are Alzheimers Mccain credentials to be in the intelligence committee are (he doesnt have any) and to be in the armed forces committee (he only bombed little kids)
You mean the VC rounded up kids and then McCain just bombed them?
My assessment of most everyone in DC is that they are all extremely "qualified" at entrenching themselves into career employment, and leaking classified information.
The older I get, the more convinced I become that CV/resumes are worthless, much like college degrees are too.
There's no point setting the facts straight. The vast majority on here weren't even alive when Vietnam was going on.
I'm eagerly awaiting your revolutionary new system for determining competence. I do hope it includes some combination of Ms. Cleo and LiveLeak
There isn't one, unfortunately. College is a joke, and most people are partisan hacks. My life experience in business says that clever political operators tend to trump (heh) competence.
Most of these jobs come thru schmoozing and networking.
Can I send you my CV?
Sure, but what matters is your motor. People that have motors are what you look for in an employee. If you create a stable environment to perform, it works.
Government isn't that environment. And neither are most corporations.
So what sort of goods or services will your hypothetical company of spastic idiots provide?
Uh oh... bombshell
White House lawyers last month learned that the former national security adviser Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/arti...ser-sought-names-of-trump-associates-in-intel
So person right next to President was the one unmasking. Benghazi bitch, mind you.
Someone publish a bullshit Russia story, quick.
Porn and weed bro
Uh oh... bombshell
White House lawyers last month learned that the former national security adviser Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/arti...ser-sought-names-of-trump-associates-in-intel
So person right next to President was the one unmasking. Benghazi bitch, mind you.
Someone publish a bullshit Russia story, quick.